Eve Torres Disscusion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I_am_great said:
I dunno whether to laugh, or facepalm at your stupidity. Keep trollin breh.

It is not stupidity as much as different taste. You see something appealing in Eve. I see something appealing in the Bella twins. If you cannot leave it at that and respect my personal choice then you good sir, are the one with a lesser IQ.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Bella twins and Eve are good for the appearances outside WWE. You see them everywhere..

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Bella twins and Eve are good for the appearances outside WWE. You see them everywhere..

Yes. All three of these ladies seem to have a fire for doing appearances at military bases and children's hospital which is a huge plus for all three of them.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Yes. All three of these ladies seem to have a fire for doing appearances at military bases and children's hospital which is a huge plus for all three of them.

Yeah indeed, I'm following them on Twitter. Very enjoyable to see the twins appear everywhere.