Eve Torres Disscusion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
I LIEK AS A HEEL! I think she should be the diva champion not beth since that have not done anything with Beth since like last year! Eve is great as a heel and a great diva wrestler!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I personally don't see the love for Eve. She's hot, sure. But she doesn't wrestle a good match, she's a terrible actor, so so so bad, and anyone who could talk could pull a heel turn on Ryder and get over. She bores me.

I_am_great

Jobber
Reaction score
Censorious said:
I personally don't see the love for Eve. She's hot, sure. But she doesn't wrestle a good match, she's a terrible actor, so so so bad, and anyone who could talk could pull a heel turn on Ryder and get over. She bores me.

Speak for yourself. She's far from a terrible actor, and is a lot better than the likes of the Bellas and Kelly Kelly. Not great but who cares? She isn't an oscar winning actor ffs and she plays her character convincingly and she's probably the best mic worker in the divas divison currently on Raw and Smackdown. And she's capable of wrestling good matches, she's proven it before when given time. Even Beth herself admitted she loves facing Eve in the ring and there many house show matches have been given good reviews.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I_am_great said:
Speak for yourself. She's far from a terrible actor, and is a lot better than the likes of the Bellas and Kelly Kelly. Not great but who cares? She isn't an oscar winning actor ffs and she plays her character convincingly and she's probably the best mic worker in the divas divison currently on Raw and Smackdown. And she's capable of wrestling good matches, she's proven it before when given time. Even Beth herself admitted she loves facing Eve in the ring and there many house show matches have been given good reviews.

I did speak for myself when I added "I personally" :p.

Anyway, anyone can act better than Kelly Kelly. The bella's are better on the mic than Eve in my opinion, Eve looks awkward and wtf does she do with her head? She's average, but I guess that's worth admiring, being average in a poor division.

I_am_great

Jobber
Reaction score
Censorious said:
I did speak for myself when I added "I personally" :p.

Anyway, anyone can act better than Kelly Kelly. The bella's are better on the mic than Eve in my opinion, Eve looks awkward and wtf does she do with her head? She's average, but I guess that's worth admiring, being average in a poor division.

WTF does she do with her head? Cause I have not the slightest clue what you're talking about. :lol1: LMAO the Bellas? Really? They're no better than Kelly Kelly, in the ring or on the mic and have bland written all over them. Eve's one segment with the Miz on Raw in 2010 was better than anything the Bellas have ever done on the mic. And I've lost count the amount of times the Bellas have botched a promo. But whatever, I guess we'll just agree to disagree.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
The Bellas still have more charisma and are better at portraying emotion (even if the emotion is snarkyness) then Eve who couldn't convince me a piece of cheese was Delicious.

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
I know what I want eve to do with my head!

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
I_am_great said:
Stopped reading there.

Then you missed out! Stopspot posted the cure for cancer... Then deleted it afterwards

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
You mad bra? :cole:

But seriously. Compared to Eve. Even the Bellas are good actors.

I_am_great

Jobber
Reaction score
I dunno whether to laugh, or facepalm at your stupidity. Keep trollin breh.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I agree with him to be honest. Can someone tell me what Eve actually does with her head when talking? She's unbearable in my opinion. But hey, who cares about divas right?

I_am_great

Jobber
Reaction score
No one can tell you anything cause no one knows WTF you're talking about.

I_am_great

Jobber
Reaction score
Better than the shitfest that are the Bella whores, as are pretty much all the other Divas besides Kelly Kelly.