Euphoria on HBO

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I just watched the finale. Holy shit this episode fucking broke me. I’m literally so sad right now lmao

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
One of HBO's most popular shows is Euphoria, and the series just wrapped up its crazy second season this past weekend. According to Deadline, the finale has drawn in over 6.6 million viewers across all HBO platforms, including the streamer HBO Max.

That is up 30% from the previous episode's viewership and easily surpasses Euphoria's Season 1 finale number of 530,000 viewers. Also, Euphoria now ranks as the second most-watched show in HBO's history, across all platforms, only behind Game of Thrones. According to HBO themselves, the Season 2 episodes of Euphoria currently average around 16.3 million viewers across all platforms. Again that makes this particular season the best in HBO's history besides Game of Thrones since 2004. On top of that, the viewership of the premiere episode of the second season has risen to 19 million viewers in the United States.

When you have a popular series coming off its first season, you expect the numbers of viewers to rise in the next season, but this massive jump shows how popular Euphoria has become. The series has become the most-tweeted-about show of the decade, with about 34 million tweets in the US. On other social media sites like Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube, Euphoria has also become the most social series on those platforms. If that was not enough, the show was the most popular program on HBO Max for the seventh consecutive week. It even crashed the streamer for a short time on Sunday night due to the sheer amount of people watching the finale.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Finally got Season 2 started and boy it was a great Opening Episode for the 2nd Season of Euphoria. Rue continues to piss me to no end she'll use any excuse to do Drugs and I've seen it within my family especially by Brother Chris but you need to take responsibility for your decisions. What I don't understand is why isn't Jules telling her if you want to have a real relationship with me get clean or fuck off? She loves her of course but come on that journey it leads to you going down that Rabbit Hole you won't be able to get out of with Rue.

Cassie my God I knew she's been lost as a person but damn Nate is the worst guy you would want to bang and have a relationship with. Granted Cassie doesn't know the shit he did to Rue and Jules but come on you've been around him long enough to know he's not all there. Cassie I hope she finds herself as a person because she seems like she's going to cling onto Nate as long as she can and once Maddy finds out we are going to have a Rumble like no other girl doesn't fucking play around.

Probably the strongest thing I think I liked in this Episode is the time and effort put into the Story and Background of Fez and Ash. I've never done a Drug or put Alcohol in my body not once but I can get that mentality of needing to survive and going what you know. Sucks that he didn't have a true Parent to teach him that he is special and he achieve great things that isn't Drug Dealing. Loved that he went crazy on Nate now if you know the Story on Nate from last Season he deserved this ass whooping. Nate to me is a guy who takes what he wants and he's been able to use his size and all tricks on people to intimidate them and it was time to get his. He's a Bully and Bullies need to put down and Fez is the guy to do it and I know for a fact he ain't going to tell his Family nor the Cops who whopped his ass. Still a crazy Episode from start to finish and I can only imagine what I'll see Episode 2 onwards.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marty McFourth

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

They thought Life in High School was rough wait till that final Bell rings and it's time to be an Adult now it's going to get rough.

Last edited:

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Kat had a great Character arc in the 1st Season for sure she was coming into her own as a Woman. After the 2nd Season her dealings with her Boyfriend really didn't interest me anymore and she's talented like alot of the talent on the Show to just be there as a Actress. Sucks to see her leave but one Door closes another one opens.