Euphoria on HBO

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
xdpJwO5l.jpg

Zendaya broke the news the Show returning in December. December 6th to be exact.

I really enjoyed Season 1 and even though I was highly frustrated with Rue at times, I was so happy to see all the Characters get moments in the Sun showing where they come from and how they became what they are today. Highly recommend Season 1 fellas.​

Reactions: Keith

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Liked S1 a fair bit. It wasn't perfect, but was really powerful, with a unique style and some strong performances. I look forward to more.

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

December 6th! With the death of my Brother days ago and with what the stuff Rue was dealing with in Season 1 it's going to hit me harder than ever with her in that Episode.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Must be replacing the Undoing then which I thought. Looking forward to seeing what they come up with this season.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I just finished this special Episode involving Rue and Ali and it is probably my favorite Episode from this Show and if you have anyone dealing with addiction have them watch this. I wish someone like Ali sat my Brother down and told him like it is. When I look at Rue I see my Brother who at 17 going towards 18 at that time he was deep with Weed especially and coming off Probation for that. I mean this kid would have someone else's pee to past the test and then my Mom went in there one time and the plan was destroyed. I said before how Rue frustrated me because I saw my Brother in her and this Episode once again got me in that mood. I get angry, but then you hear Rue pretty much say I'm not gonna be here long so why should I care about getting right that broke me so hard. I had to hold it in because my Mother is feet away and the last thing I wanna her to see right now is this Episode. I probably show her the Episode Months from now, but damn this Episode with Rue and Ali got into the stuff I wanted to see from both of them. They laid out all their cards and it was a great watch. I needed this Episode in so many ways and it only gets better.

36565158-9027965-image-m-14_1607378513261.jpg

Last edited:

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I can only agree with @HoHo Kimura it was a great episode. A nice change of pace from what we saw in the first season. Beautiful acted and written, with poetic direction which you expect from this show. One of the best things I've seen on TV all year.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Trailer for Jules Episode for next Week! Rue's Episode was downright one of the greatest Episodes in Television I've watched in Years and I wonder how hard will Jules go.

Reactions: Keith

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
So my guess is their doing a episode focusing on each of the main characters instead of doing a regular season.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
Very excited for this next episode, the first episode with Rue and Ali was so good and I have a feeling that this upcoming episode about Jules will be no different.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
After finishing the Jules Episode I must say Jules and Rue are like two Angels from God with broken Wings. Neither is doing well right now in their lives and it sad to see them being lost like this as young Adults. Jules is still dealing with her Sexuality, her Reality she created in the Season not going the way she planned, and her love with Rue being destroyed after leaving her behind on the Train. Watch it people I'll go into details further once others have seen it.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

A REAL SEASON 2 January 9th! The Rue Episode they had I thought was amazing and of course the first Season was great so I expect more of the same. I plan to buy a few boxes of Tissues I know I'm going to need it hard this upcoming Season.

Reactions: Jimmy King

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I did not like the first season. HOWEVER, I did think the two special episodes about Rue and Jules were great so I'm hoping season 2 is a step up

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

The insanity going on in this Trailer wow.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
This season so far has been so good, and the most recent episode was probably the best one yet.

Give Zendaya that Emmy after last night s episode. Zendaya and Sydney Sweeney have been killing it this season.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I will say last night's episode was definitely the best of the season and Zendaya was great. I have to disagree that the whole season has been great though. I feel like they don't develop the characters enough and don't explain their motivations. Episodes drag on with very little happening, or they just waste 10 minutes with random music sequences. I think this show is fine but overrated. It's more trashy fun than actually a good show. Those two special episodes that aired prior to season 2 are still my favorite and I thought that season 2 would follow suit but sadly, it hasn't. Like I said, episode 5 finally picked things up so I'm hoping the season closes out strong.