Episode Nine match writing

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BDC

Reaction score
SORRY

Forgot why I came to this thread in the first place...lol!

PY and DOINK wanna feud/ Michael Black vs Brandon Banks

They want us to throw this match and make it a double countout. Then, build for the PPV.
What do you think? We need to know because King is writing it.

Pete

Reaction score
Actually, BDC, Raiden DOES have an RP in there. I am hoping (HOPINGHOPINGHOPING) that he'll add a second today.

PY vs Black is fine with me. If they want to throw it, throw it (shades of ITR there... ;) )

BDC

Reaction score
OK, SLim, Pete...if you have an opinion concerning the International #1 contenders match...I would like to hear it. Tell me who you'd pick if you couldn't pick yourself...I have an idea how I want to go, but...

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I ain't picking Vance Abram since none of his stuff was televised. Its like... a character advancing but nobody sees any of it.

Pete

Reaction score
What's wrong with that? I do that too! I don't get it...

Again, different feds, not gonna push that issue, but King's an all right guy. PM him your concerns BEFORE throwing a tantrum, and you may be able to work something out.

Anyway, for the match - did RRS drop a second? If so, then him. By far.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
All I'm saying is if he can't even get ONE RP to go televised... then why bother. Part of the goal is to give your opponents something to work with and instead he provides nothing for his opponents to work with which would make working with him so much more difficult. I don't have a problem with the guy but I ain't working with him... case and point.

But at any rate... RRS

Last edited:

BDC

Reaction score
I find that a challenge. We know a lot about him that will obviously be public record. His history is open game. His attitude is famous. Drug usage, work history, relationships...all out in the open.

He was close, but I think RRSs where a tad better. If he doesn't quit...

BDC

Reaction score
Ok, going to just pick the winner, but if RRS is leaving, he's not winning...I will make sure of that.
AND THIS SHOW GOES UP TOMORROW NIGHT!! IF I HAVE TO WRITE IT ALL MYSELF....

BDC

Reaction score
345km8p.jpg

Disturbed “Down with the Sickness” plays throughout the arena as the pyro goes off through the arena. The camera pans across all the fans going wild in the arena ready for some action.

Martin Mays: Here we are live from the Mayfield Community Center in Yonkers New York for Alternative Championship Wrestling.

Kareem looks over at Martin Mays a stunned look on his face.

Kareem Ali: Are you sure, is that what we’re still being called? After last week maybe we should be saying Powerslam WrestlingAlliance?

Martin Mays: I didn’t get that memo and Phoenix signed my last paycheck. But for now it’s time to head straight into the action here. We have Kid Krazy making his debut here in…ACW.

1ifmmh.jpg
o0phld.jpg

Cory Allen vs Kid Krazy

Kid Krazy stands in the ring jumping getting his adrenaline flowing looking toward the entrance ramp.

Martin Mays: And his opponent Cory Allen.

"Juggalo Homies" begins to play as Cory runs out onto the ramp slapping hands with the fans on his way down the ramp to the ring before sliding in under the bottom rope.

Kareem Ali: Now I haven’t seen Kid Krazy, but after his injury, Allen hasn’t been too hot, like the lights are on but nobodies home.

Krazy doesn’t wait for the bell as he begins running towards Allen attempting to hit him with a clothesline. Allen quickly ducks out of the way taking a run towards the ropes Allen bounces off the ropes stopping just in front of Krazy and punching him in the face.

Kareem Ali: Well that’ll leave a mark.

Krazy amazingly just shakes the punch off whipping Allen into the turnbuckle.

Martin Mays: I’m impressed he took that punch like a champion he knew what needed done and shook it off.

In the corner Allen hits so hard he bounces back out walking groggily towards Krazy who taps his foot on the mat.

Martin Mays: No! No way.

Kareem Ali: He’s going for the Krazy kick here. Gotta be!

Allen drops down out of the way as Krazy’s kick almost connects with his face instead Krazy racks himself on the ring ropes. Allen quickly walks over to him pulling him head first back into the ring. Holding Krazy, Allen looks around surveying what to do next. Krazy begins taking wild swings at Allen’s sides forcing Allen to release him. Krazy whips allen into the ropes as he runs into the opposite ropes. Both men racing towards each other Krazy jumps into the air with a crossbody on Allen.

Kareem Ali: Whoa! That kid is crazy. I cross body into Allen.

Martin Mays: He’s looking to capitalize to he’s going for the pin

Krazy covers Allen hiking his leg into the air.

One.

Two…

Kickout.

Allen gets his leg up quickly after the count of two. He delivers a flurry of elbows to Allens gut and grabs his leg going for another pin.

One.

Kickout.

Allen manages to quick out quicker the second time. Allen grabs Krazy’s neck again this time rolling him over into a small package.

Martin Mays: What Allens going for a pin now?

One.

Kickout.

Both men quickly get to their feet staring at each other as the crowd goes wild.

Martin Mays: These two men are very technical they can do those high moves and they can brawl. I think they’ve both just realized this match is going to be more difficult then they thought.

Kareem Ali: This match could easily steal the show. I didn’t know what to expect from Kid Krazy but he’s going toe to toe with Cory Allen.

Martin Mays: Allen has really brought it himself this week, compared to the past few weeks.

The two men lock up in the center of the ring. Allen puts Krazy in an arm wrench you can see the pain on Krazy’s face as he fights out of it. Krazy reverses it fully putting Allen into an arm wrench. Allen swings wild at Krazy unable to connect. Krazy shoves Allen towards the turnbuckle but Allen manages to stop himself short of the turnbuckle this time. He turns to face Krazy again. Krazy lands the KrazyKick and Allen goes down.

Martin Mays: Oh my god that was brutal!

Krazy looks down at Allen he takes a step toward him but stops uncertainty washes over his face. Then he looks at the turnbuckle and smiles. He climbs the turnbuckle halfway up he notices his Librarian in the front row she blows him a kiss. He looks down winking at her.

Kareem Ali: Oh looks like he’s got plans after this match.

Martin Mays: If he stops flirting and starts flying he’ll have a decent chance at winning this. He takes too long and it may cost him.

As if hearing Martin Krazy leaps into the air.

Martin Mays: 720 Splash! 720 Splash! If he covers Allen right now it’s all over.

Krazy hold his ribs where his body landed across Allens, but still manages to hike Allens leg up.

3…

Martin Mays: The winner of this match Kid Krazy!

KidKrazywins.jpg

As Ashley Sparxxx makes the announcements, the camera fades to black.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The scene changes to a well lit room with the walls painted gold, the room doesn't have many objects in it but there is one chair, just sitting in the middle of the room. In the top left corner of the tron, text can be seen saying live via satellite from Hollywood and after seconds of waiting Stevie Starr walking into camera view and takes a seat. Wearing a black Armani suit along with the well known Hollywood smile, he gets a mixed reaction from the crowd.

bradley-cooper-300-150x150.jpg

Stevie: You'd think that everyone has been asking me why Stevie, why? Why did you leave Darren Pesinger in the middle of tag team match? But no, that isn't what people have been asking me. People have been asking me what the name of the girl I left with is called and to be honest, I have no idea and I don't intend on finding out. Seems like the media have failed to find another Kim Kardashian. For the minority of people that actually give a crap about me walking out, like Dareen Pesinger, here is the oh so precious reason. I'm a extremely busy man, I had and still have alot of things to do in the coming months and yes, that women was one of the things I had to do.

Stevie then starts to daydreaming along with grinning about whatever he is thinking about. He soon snaps out of it and begins to speak again.

Stevie: As for what I have to do, in the coming months I will have numerous movie premiers to attend to all over the world. Unlike everyone else in ACW, I have a career to fall back on when this company eventually burns to the ground. I have been wrestling for just over a year and I have excelled beyond belief, I won every worthwhile championship in PWA and whenever I return to this god forsaken hell hole, I will do the same thing. As for this PWA invasion, I'm glad it's happening. I signed with ACW not to boost ratings, I came here to attract all the ex PWA superstars into a invasion and it worked. This company is build on hope but failure is all these superstars know and they will soon fall into a wake of devastation, just like Ryan Reynolds did after he filmed the Green Lantern.

Stevie then rather unceremoniously leaves the room and soon after the satellite signal is cut.

- - - - - - - - - - - -- -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

2801g85.jpg
v.
2hmzdat.jpg

Multiplex v. Solomon White

Ashley Sparxxx: “The following match is a singles bout scheduled for one fall with a ten minute time limit!”

Martin Mays: “Singles?”

Kareem Ali: “Yeah, Zalik didn’t make it to the arena tonight. Letting us brothas’ down!”

Martin Mays: “Typical Zalik… Well, I’m still excited to see what the debuting Multiplex will do against White, who has struggled in the past few weeks.”

The lights in the arena cut as eerie music creeps out of the sound system. A massive set of pyrotechnics erupts from the stage, and the debuting Multiplex steps out of the flames. Immediately, it is apparent that Multiplex is ‘different’. Half of his face is burned, leaving only thin, charred skin remaining. On top of that, he mutters to himself uncontrollably, as if engaging himself in conversation, as he slowly walks down the ramp. The big man scales the steps and climbs over the top rope, waiting for the arrival of his opponent.

Kareem Ali: “That’s one brotha’ you don’t wanna’ meet in a dark alley, trust me playa’.”

Martin Mays: “Well, the guy has Dissociative Identity Disorder, so I’m not sure I’d want to meet him anywhere. In fact, shouldn’t he have a strait jacket on?”

Kareem Ali: “Relax, vanilla.”

As Ali continues to chastise Mays, “Diamond Eyes” by Shinedown blasts out of the P.A. system. Solomon White bursts out of the curtains to a huge pop. He jogs to the top of the ramp and outstretches his arms in the hands of a cross, causing the pop to intensify. He sprints down the ramp and slides under the bottom rope, waiting for the referee to call for the bell.

Martin Mays: “White looks determined tonight!”

Kareem Ali: “No shit, dawg. If this cracka’ doesn’t pull out the win, he’ll be collectin’ unemployment.”

Bell: “Ding… Ding… Ding”

An excited White circles the much larger Multiplex looking for an early opening to take advantage of. He swoops in and delivers a few boxing style jabs to the face attempting to wear the big man down. White uses his speed to force his opponent into the corner and raises his right hand, signaling for some chops. The crowd responds with an unenthusiastic pop, but Multiplex lunges forward and delivers a brutal head-butt to Solomon. White bounces off the mat but rolls to his feet. Multiplex wastes no time and charges towards him. He extends his arm and nails a brutal running clothesline. White is sent head over heels by the impact and crashes into the mat with a thud. Mulitplex grabs him by his hair and drags him to his feet. He throws him towards the rope, and White bounces off, heading back towards the big man in the center of the ring. Multiplex attempts a big boot to the face, but White quickly ducks under his leg. Multiplex rapidly turns to face his opponent and is met with a quick elbow to the face. White takes advantage of his opponent being disoriented and wraps his arms around the 400 plus pounder’s waist. With a heave, White manages to lift Multiplex off the ground and sends him hurtling backwards through the air, delivering a huge belly to back suplex. The big man lands hard in the center of the ring, and White swoops in for the quick pin as the crowd gets behind him.

Martin Mays: “White going for the cover!”

“One………..

Two………."

Martin Mays: “Multiplex sends him flying with that kick out!”

White is thrown off the much bigger man as Multiplex kicks out. He slams his fists into the canvas, clearly trying to cash in on his last chance. Multiplex slowly pulls himself to his feet, using the canvas for support, as White takes off for the ropes. He bounces back and charges towards Multiplex. His opponent thinks fast and delivers a standing shoulder block sending Solomon crashing to the mat. White recovers quickly and leaps back to his feet. He charges towards Multiplex, but Multiplex once again surprises him. He lifts his charging opponent off the ground and drives his spine into the canvas, delivering a brutal Spinebuster. White writhes in pain on the ground, clutching his back, as Multiplex takes off for the ropes. He bounces back and jogs towards his opponent. He leaps off the ground and delivers an inverted leg drops, bringing all four hundred pounds on Solomon’s smaller frame!

Martin Mays: “Multiplex just flattened White!”

Kareem Ali: “Pancakes anyone?”

Multiplex stares out into the crowd while muttering incoherently to himself. A massive heat breaks out in the arena as he grasps Solomon’s hair. He drags him to his feet and gets under the smaller man, placing his hands on his chest. Multiplex raises White roughly seven feet off the mat and leaves him dangling in the Gorilla Press position, moving in for the kill. The crowd continues to show their displeasure as Multiplex begins to toss White forward. Solomon reverses and rolls down the big man’s back. He delivers a brutal kick to the back of the knees, sending Multiplex to his knees in the center of the ring. White takes off for the ropes and bounces back, charging towards his opponent. He leaps into the air and delivers a picture perfect Shining Wizard, dropping Multiplex in the center of the ring. Solomon drops to the mat and hooks the leg.

Kareem Ali: “White boy ain’t playin’, huh?”

Martin Mays: “White knows this is his last chance, and he’s doing everything in his power to take Multiplex down.”[/color]

“One………..”

Martin Mays: “Only a one?”

White stares at the referee in disbelief and runs his hand through his hair in frustration. He gets to his feet as Multiplex reaches his knees. He motions for the bigger man to charge, and Multiplex, stupidly, complies. Solomon delivers a quick drop toe hold, driving Multiplex’s face into the canvas, and rolls towards his legs. He quickly locks Multiplex into the Solless Hold and attempts to drag the big man into the center of the ring, looking for the submission. Multiplex writes in pain as White places immense pressure on his lower back and legs. The big man outstretches his arm attempting to grasp for the ropes but falls just short. White digs his boots into the mat, trying to gain solid footing, as Multiplex begins to dig his elbows into the mat, crawling towards the ropes. Solomon counters by increasing the angle of the Inverted Cloverleaf, placing more stress on the big man’s back. Multiplex shakes his head in pain but clenches his fists, refusing to give in. He makes one last grab at the ropes and manages to get his finger on the bottom rope!

Referee: “Break the hold!”

A disgruntled White releases Multiplex and runs his hand through his hair, clearly frustrated. He looks out into the crowd and taunts for the fans, attempting to feed off the pop. He then focuses on his opponent and slowly drags him to his feet. As White drags Multiplex, he is surprised by a brutal shoulder to the abdomen. Solomon hunches forward as the wind is knocked out of him, and Multiplex quickly hoists him up into a Gorilla Press. Before White can attempts to slip out of it again, Multiplex releases the hold and delivers a brutal RKO. White’s head bounces off the canvas, and he is seemingly knocked out on impact. Multiplex kicks him onto his back and plants a foot on his chest for the pin.

“One…………

Two…………….

Thr”

Martin Mays: “White gets the shoulder up!”

A shocked Multiplex pulls himself to his face and approaches the ref. He grabs him by the shirt and shoves him into the corner, drawing a massive heat in the arena. As the referee watches from the corner, Multiplex begins to talk to himself frantically as the various identities conflict over White’s kick out.

Martin Mays: “The guy is losing it in the center of the ring! He’s dangerous!”[/color]

Kareem Ali: “Naw, 54th and Crenshaw is dangerous. This is just white people problems, dawg.”

As Multiplex continues to argue with himself, White begins to use the ropes to drag himself to his feet. He stumbles into the center of the ring, and a furious Multiplex charges towards him. He extends his arms looking to take his head off with a brutal clothesline, but Solomon manages to avoid it. He delivers a quick knee to the abdomen and locks Multiplex into the Suplex position. He raises the big man off the mat into a Half Hour Suplex but quickly inverts it into a DDT, driving the four hundred pounder’s head into the mat with a brutal White Light. Solomon drapes his arm across the Multiplex’s chest.

Martin Mays: “This could be it.”

“One………….

Two……………

Three!”

Martin Mays: “He’s done it! White takes down the debuting four hundred plus pounder and takes advantage of his last chance. What a match!”

Ashley Sparxxx: “The winner of this match, Solomon White!”

Winner in 9:21: Solomon White

tumblr_lmqh9sepfJ1qfw2x8.gif

White celebrates in the ring to a massive pop as ACW Adrenaline goes to a quick commercial break.
- - - - -- - - -- -- -- - - - - - - - -- - - - - -- - -- - --- - - - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - - - - - -- -

ACW Adrenaline returns from commercial, and silence falls over the arena as a promo from Brandon Banks rolls on the titantron.

Brandon Banks: “Here's a little story for you, Mikey. A year ago, I found myself in the same dark place you're in. My mind was telling me that I was this heartless piece of shit, such as yourself, and in time I broke.. I turned to alcohol and this little blue pill called Xanax to stop my mind from racing until I found myself in a hospital getting my stomach pumped. I couldn't live that way anymore, Mikey and I don't think you can live with yourself that way because you to will eventually break."

"So I made a decision.. A buddy of mine told me that I could have all my inner demons extinguished for one small price.. My soul. And what did I do? I sold it.. And once I did that, I finally began to live how life was supposed to be lived. I was reborn, Mikey and it's not too late for you either.."

"All you have to do is follow me, Mikey. I could bring you to the light and show you how life is supposed to be lived. Torturing people like you apparently like to do is not a way of life.. You have the potential to be better than that.. All of us do.. Those mental demons that you have? I can have them all erased, and you can start over.. My Lord will forgive for your sins, and you won't have to say ten Hail Mary's or any of that Christian bullshit.. You'll simply have to believe.. That's all."

"The offers on the table.. You can take it, or you can ignore it. If you take my little proposition, this match between us will never happen and the ass beating you'll endure will be saved for the next poor soul that steps in my way.. However, if you decide not to take it.. Well, I'd like to apologize now to you, ACW and the higher ups for what I'm going to do to you..."

"The decision is in your hands, Michael.. Follow me... Or be buried by me.."

2vtskud.jpg
v.
117yejn.jpg

Brandon Banks v. Michael Black

Ashley Sparxxx: “The following contest is scheduled for one fall with a ten minute time limit!”

The arena goes completely dark as the chant from Eminem's "Above the Law" begins to play over the loudspeakers. After twenty seconds, you can see a dim spotlight in the middle of the stage as Brandon Banks comes out from beneath the stage, with his hand in a diamond sign, with the arena filling up and a yellow triangle behind him and his initials in the middle. He keeps the diamond position until he finally puts his arms to the side, like Jesus on the crucifix, smile on his face. He keeps this position and feeds from the energy from the crowd, and begins running side to side on the ramp. He takes his vest off at the top of the stage, and viciously walks down the entrance ramp.

Ashley Sparxxx: “Standing at 6'3" and weighing in at 220 lbs. Hailing from Hazleton, Pennsylvania by the way of Jersey City, New Jersey... "The Killah B" Braaaaannnnnd-ooonnnnn Baaaaannnkkkkksssssss!”

He looks around at the crowd, mouthing some words until he hits the center of the ramp. He touches the cross around his neck for a few, mouthing something under his breathe, and throws up the double B hand signal as a huge amount pyro in the form of a triangle blows up behind him. Banks then runs and slides into the ring, and begins to pound down on the ground before getting to his feet. He climbs over to the nearest turnbuckle and does his signature B hand signal as the lights begin to fill the arena. He finally throws the number one up on his left hand and three on his right and sits in the corner, waiting for his opponent.

Martin Mays: “Do you think Black will accept his offer to ‘bring him to the light’?”

Kareem Ali: “That sounds like some straight up cult shit, right dere’.”

Martin Mays: “Is that a no?”

Ali shoots Mays a condescending glance as the cameras focus in on the Banks, staring anxiously at the ramp waiting for his opponent’s answer to the proposition. The crowd falls silent in anticipation.

PA: “Gold-Lust”

Banks shakes his head in fury as Blacks’ music sounds over the P.A. system. Black walks out onto the stage and stares down at Banks in the ring who is clearly ready to “bury” him. He walks down the entrance ramp, taunting fans and drawing cheap heat. When he reaches the bottom of the ramp, he looks to the ring and is surprised by Banks clutching the top ropes. He pulls himself onto the top rope and springboards off the top to the outside. He wraps his arm around Blacks’ head and spins him 720 degrees before driving his head brutally into the steel ramp, nailing a No Ceilings DDT! Banks jumps to his feet and is greeted by a massive heat as the bell sounds in the background.

Martin Mays: “This got ugly before it even officially started!”

Kareem Ali: “Always the sign of a good match, playa’.”

He rips Black to his feet and snatches up his right arm. He attempts to fling Black towards the ring apron, but Black reverses and sends him sprinting towards the apron. Banks back slams into the ring apron will impact. The Killah B falls to his knees in pain and clutches at his back as Black closes in on him. The referee begins his count in the background.

“One…”

Black delivers a brutal right hand to the face, catching Banks just above the eye. He follows up with a left elbow to the side of the head, disorientating his opponent and intensifying the heat in the arena. Black drags Banks to his feet and delivers a hard knee to the crotch. Banks begins to hunch over in pain, but Black locks his hand around his opponent’s throat. He begins to raise Banks off the ground, looking to finish him with a chokeslam, but Banks thinks fast and pokes Black in the eye. Michael immediately releases his grip, and Banks lands on his feet. He shoves Black backwards to get some distance between the two and lunges towards him with his leg outstretched. Brandon catches Black right in the face with a stiff Bank Shot Superkick!

Martin Mays: “These two are holding nothing back in their debut matches!”

Kareem Ali: “What do ya’ expect when ya’ put a religious zealot in the ring? Nut job.”

“Six…”

Black slowly pulls himself to his knees at the bottom of the ramp as blood begins to gush out from a small wound just over his right eye. When he reaches his feet but remains in a hunched position, Banks charges towards him and traps Black’s head between his legs. He flips forward while maintaining the piledriver position and drives Black’s skull into the steel ramp below, delivering a deadly Eurodolo. Black’s body falls limp on the ramp as blood continues to pour from the now more open wound.

Martin Mays: “That was just sickening. Is he trying to kill him?”

Kareem Ali: “Listen up Martin, he’s skippin’ right to the burial, bro’.”

“Eight…”

Banks raises both of his hands over his head and stares out into the crowd, reveling in the massive heat. He signals to a stage hand for a microphone as the referee reaches a nine count in the ring. Banks turns his back to the ring and crouches beside his fallen, bloodied, unconscious opponent.

“Ten!”

Ashley Sparxxx: “This match has been ruled a no contest due to a double count out!”

No Contest in 0:14.

Banks addresses his opponent as Sparxxx takes a seat.

Brandon Banks: “If only you had believed…”

Banks drops the microphone next to Black and begins to head up the ramp as a massive heat sounds behind him.

Edge48.png

Martin Mays: “That was just uncalled for. Unnecessarily brutal!”

Kareem Ali: “Call it what ya’ want, but Imma’ say that cat is one to watch!”

Martin Mays: “Agreed. Well, we’ll be right back after a quick word from our sponsor, ExtenZe.”

ACW Adrenaline cuts to commercial.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - -

As we come back...

8xn9e9.jpg
vs
James_Storm_BM.jpg
bogan2.jpg

Rednecks v Bogans

Ashley Sparxxx: The following is a tag team contest, and it is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Victoria, Australia, the team of Jason Frost and Jim Robertson...the BOGANS!

The two Australians swagger into view, bottle of beer in hand, and raise them to the crowd, who reacts quite mildly, not being too familiar with this coupling.

Martin Mays: And we are witnessing the debut here of the ACW's newest tag teams, two sets of wrestlers that have more in common than you may think...

Kareem Ali: What, like the fact that not one among them can read?

Martin Mays: Well, n-no...I mean, yes...I mean, w-what I meant was...

Kareem Ali: Yeah, I know what you meant, shut up. Sheesh, can't take a joke!

As the two announcers are bantering, Robbo and Jason have taken to the ring, and are just finishing guzzling their beers. Just as they hand them to the ring announcer, "Louisiana Saturday Night", by Mel McDaniel, begins to play, announcing the arrival of the other tag team involved in this contest!

Ashley Sparxxx: And their opponents, from Myrtle Grove, Louisiana, at a combined weight of 530 pounds, they are Billy Bradley and Leroy Bradley...THE BRADLEY BOYS!

The two redneck brothers come out, similarly chugging on cans of beer, which they toss aside as they begin to walk down the ramp. They seem to be relishing the prospect of this fight, as they both have smirks on their faces as they eye their opponents in the ring.

Kareem Ali: Somebody call the Class Police! There's an overload of hickness in here right now!

Martin Mays: Shut up, Ali. They have as much right to be here as you!

Being told to shut up - when it's usually the other way around - stumps Kareem Ali, who remains silent until the match proper begins.

Billy Bradley and Robbo start off the contest, and Billy immediately goes for a side headlock, trapping the Australian. After a few moments, he begins to deliver punches to Robbo's stomach, making the bogan's feet leave the canvas with their sheer force. Bradley ends the sequence with a picture-perfect bulldog, planting Robbo face-first on the canvas before coolly striding over to make the tag to his brother.

Martin Mays: An impressive starting sequence by Billy Bradley, and here comes Leroy Bradley!

Leroy enters just as Robbo is getting on one knee, preparing to get up and continue the match. The younger Bradley Boy prevents this from happening with a devastating big boot right to the face of the Australian brawler!

Martin Mays: Wow! What intensity on the kick there from Leroy Bradley!

Kareem Ali: I tell ya, Martin, that's GOTTA hurt!

Leroy Bradley seems to be enjoying the moment, as he forces Robbo to his knees and whips him to the ropes opposite. He connects quickly with a kick to the gut, followed by a sitout facebuster which leads to the first cover of the contest!

ONE...

TW...

Martin Mays: Robertson kicks out at two, but lemme tell ya, Kareem, these brothers are no laughing matter!

Kareem Ali: You can see they work well as a team - here's the tag to Billy Bradley - and that comes from being brothers, you know? Plus they're big, they're tough, and they're slightly less back-country than those two clowns they're fightin'!

Martin Mays: How d'you figure?

Kareem Ali: Well, at least they're *American*!

There is no time to go deeper into the subject, however, as the match stops for no one. Billy Bradley is now the legal man, and he is setting Robbo up for a powerbomb. The Australian, however, is trying his hardest to prevent it, and eventually manages to throw the redneck over his head and onto the mat! He quickly limps across to tag in Jason!

Martin Mays: Robertson comes to life here! The tag to Jason Frost! And here comes Jason FROST! With a big punch to Billy Bradley! And a kick to the gut! And another punch to the head of Bradley!

Kareem Ali: You know what the problem is, Martin? These Australians...they know how to fight, but they don't know how to *wrestle*! You can tell with Jason Frost here...he's fighting, he's not wrestling! It's just a bar fight to him!

Martin Mays: Well, in any case, he's managing to push Billy Bradley into the corner, and away from his brother! So his strategy seems to be working!

Jason has, indeed, pushed Billy to the turnbuckle, and is connecting with punches, as the crowd counts. Eventually, however, the oldest Bradley brother becomes tired of it, and pushes the Australian away, making him stumble. Quick-thinking and -acting, Jason runs at the redneck, attempting a splash, but Bradley lowers his head and throws the Australian over the turnbuckle onto the concrete, as the crowd gasps!

Martin Mays: A rough fall there for Jason Frost, as the Bradleys gain control of this match once again!

Billy goes to the outside to capitalise on his action, as Leroy comes from his corner to try and help. As his brother throws Frost against the steel steps, the youngest Bradley is met by Robbo half-way, and the two begin to trade punches! It's a full-out brawl on the outside of the ring now, as the referee counts!

Referee: THREE....FOUR....

At the five-count, Billy Bradley slams Frost's head against the apron, as the bogan tries to fight back with elbows to the stomach. Eventually, his tactics work, and from out of nowhere delivers a cutter to the concrete!

Crowd: HO-LY-SHIT! HO-LY-SHIT!

At the other end. Leroy has won the brawl with Robbo, and he comes to help his brother to his feet. Frost, who has entered the ring by now, sees the chance and suicide-planchas onto the two brothers, making them topple to the floor!

REFEREE: SEVEN...EIGHT...

Billy Bradley is first to his feet, and with a little help by Leroy, gets into the ring just at the nine-count, narrowly avoiding the countout! As for Leroy, he tries to prevent Frost from getting back in the ring, but is once again sidetracked by Robertson, who has recovered and come to help his partner. The referee has started counting again:

Referee: FOUR...FIVE...

Jason Frost stumbles to his feet and, seeing that he is safe from Leroy Bradley, painfully rolls himself back into the ring. Billy Bradley, of course, is lying in wait, and forces his opponent to his feet, throwing him against the ropes on the opposite side. As Frost travels across the ring and back - and after making sure Robbo is otherwise engaged - Billy climbs up on the top turnbuckle and connects with the flying headbutt known as the Bradley Belly Flop! He covers!

ONE...

TWO...

THREE!!

Ashley Sparxxx: Here are your winners...the BRADLEY BOYS!

Martin Mays: An impressive win for the Bradley Boys here, and they will certainly be a force to be reckoned with in the future!

As Jason holds his head in his hands and Billy celebrates exuberantly, throwing his arms about and yelling, the brawl between Leroy and Robbo still goes on on the outside! The two men really seem to be getting into it, and it takes two officials to separate them and join them with their respective tag partners in time to clear the ring for the next match!

WINNERS: The Bradley Boys

Last edited:

BDC

Reaction score
After the Bogans and the Rednecks finally make it backstage. John McHenry is seen standing out in front of the arena several fans at his side as he passes out autographed merchandise, tickets to future events, and even cash.

John McHenry: So what happens… We have two rival factions duking it out inside this arena. Not a sellout crowd just but a moderate amount. As you can see, I have a few hundred outside hanging out with me. ACW. PWA. They got who knows how many people in the arena watching. They have thirty-five guys on the roster so I hope it’s more. However, a few hundred just to see me, not too shabby. Now I’m sure you could argue that I’m giving out freebies, signing autographs, kissing babes…babies. You’d be right. But these people came here to see wrestling. So why are they out here with me?

John turns to the crowd.

John McHenry: Does everyone have their legal documents?

The crowd responds with an emphatic Yes! John leads the crowd as they enter the building one by one they get their tickets checked all waiting behind John as he waits for the last person to get their ticket scanned.

John McHenry: Ok here we go.

We go to a promo for the upcoming RIOT ACT announcing the rematch of the new ACW Heavyweight Champion and the number one contender, Drew Alexander.

24gisr9.jpg
16038nt.jpg
2ls9yli.jpg
919wle.jpg
302rnro.jpg

f19ir8.jpg
kbup01.jpg
idchnm.jpg
4igchj.jpg
25tck7n.jpg

Abram Vance vs Zasalamel vs Heath Venomous vs Nicky Trix vs Raiden Blaze vs Aaron Asterisk
vs Jacqui M vs Henri Calvash vs Billy Young vs Andrew Sanders

Martin Mays: Well, that's one matchup nailed down for RIOT ACT. Now, we figure out who meets Eric Snow for a chance at the new ACW International Championship!

Kareem Ali: That's right! We've got a ten man...

Martin Mays corrects him: PERSON!

Kareem Ali scowls at Mays: Ten person over the top rumble to determine the new number one contender for the International Championship!

"Back In The Saddle" by Aerosmith begins to play and a good portion of the crowd jumps to it's feet. We see signs like ABRAM ROCKS and VANCE SHOULD BE CHAMPION!

Martin Mays:Here we go people! The legend, Abram Vance!

Kareem Ali: Legend? Is that short for washed up, has been?

Martin Mays:Have some respect for what the man has accomplished!

Kareem Ali: I'll be surprise if he accomplishes getting to the ring, to be honest!

Martin Mays: Well, not sure what's going on, but my sources tell me that Vance has been holding closed door meetings with not only Phoenix and his old PWA buddies, but, on top of that, he's been talking with Eric Snow! Now, what could he possibly have to work out with the man. I just don't like it!

The cameras cut to see Vance come out and take one last draw from his cigerette and smash it out on stage. He, then, takes a swig of his bottle of Jack and starts down to the ring; slapping hands all the way down.

Ashley Sparxxx: Ladies and Gentlemen, from Detroit, Michigan, Abram Vance!!

Abram leans into one of the corners so he can see the next guy out. Suddenly, the MONLIGHT SONATA by BEETHOVEN plays and Vance jumps to his feet, throwing the bottle out into the crowd! As the twisted clown, Zasalamel steps out slowly onto stage, the crowd gives him a strong pop!

Kareem Ali: Uh, oh! This is NOT good! These two should NEVER be in the ring together AGAIN!!! After OVERDRIVE and considering how much they dislike each other..

Martin Mays: It's just not a good idea!

Ashley Sparxxx: Zasalamel!!!

But, as Zasalamel creeps toward the ring and Vance motions for him to come on, Redeemer - Marilyn Manson Queen of the Damned [Soundtrack] [Clean] - YouTube by Marlyn Manson plays and both men stop cold!

Martin Mays: Oh, no way!! The three of them in one ring?

Kareem Ali: This is just not going to end well, people!

Ashley Sparxxx: Heath VENOMOUS!!

As the smoke on stage clears, Heath Venomous steps though and marches down to the ring with a determined look on his face. Zasalamel is being held back by a couple of officials as we see Abrams smile wickedly. Heath steps passed the clown and walks around the ring. Vance is looking for a good place to jump out on him! Zasalamel finally pushed off the officials and slides into the ring and Abrams is there to meet him with flying fists! Venomous jumps up to the apron and glares down at Mays.

Kareem Ali: Look out, Mays. Somebody's got their eyes on you!

Martin Mays stares in horror as Heath bears his fangs. Suddenly, Vance Irishwhips Zasalamel into the self proclaimed LAST VAMPIRE; knocking him to the floor!

TobyMac - Ignition (Lyrics) - YouTube

There is a big pop for the young man as he runs out and down the ramp!

Ashley Sparxxx: Nicky Trix!

Martin Mays: What was Phoenix thinking? Nicky doesn't belong out here with these monsters?

Kareem Ali laughs: He's gonna get killed!

He hits the ring and starts right into Vance! Zasalamel is on the mat due to a DDT we didn't see. Suddenly, the camera angle catches sight of Heath Venomous standing behind the sick clown, Zasalamel!

Martin Mays: How in the hell did he get in there? Did anybody see him get up?

Kareem Ali: Will quit trying to sell his vampire routine!? I swear, you're in on it!

Martin Mays: NO, really! I'll have nothing to do with Venomous!

Gorgeous Nightmare - Escape The Fate (Lyrics) - YouTube

Martin Mays: Alright! Now we're going to even the odds here!

Without hesitating or working the crowd, Raiden Blaze runs from the back and slides in. Nicky and Vance are trading blows as Raiden spears Abram by surprise!

Kareem Ali: Zasalamel has gotten caught in a half-nelson from hell, literally!

The camera cuts to show the clown in agony.

Martin Mays: Don't even kid like that!

Nicky takes an opportunity to hit Venomous with a spin kick that sends him to the corner. Trix follows up with a scissor kick to the downed clown!

Kareem Ali: This match has NOT even started yet!

ARCH ENEMY - We Will Rise (OFFICIAL VIDEO) - YouTube WE WILL RISE by Archenemy begins to play as we see Jacqui Monroe also forget the pagentry and runs to the ring! Venomous has turned the tables on Trix and has him in a strong bear hug! Zasalamel is up and hits Vance from behind and DDTs Raiden Blaze! Jacqui launches off the second rope and catches the clown with a crossbody!

Without his music, Aaron Asterisk is suddenly in the ring and hits Jacqui with a clothesline and walks right into an enzuigiri from Raiden! Zasalamel catches Vance in a vicious leg lock and begins to punish his injured legs. Jacqui M puts the fist to Venomous and it takes about five punches to make him release Trix!

Suddenly...

John and his crowd walk down through the arena the competitors in the ring slow down turning to see what all the noise is about. John with his big mob walks right up to the front row. John’s fans then begin to climb over the railing quickly overwhelming security after half of his group makes it over he climbs over and into the ring. Our of nowhere, Billy Young quickly runs toward John with a clothesline but John ducks it but quickly grabbing the guys’ neck for an Inverted DDT from behind. John spins back to his feet catches the incoming Henry Calvash with Bankrupt! The others exit the ring as John McHenry climbs to the apron.

John McHenry: Remember if they arrest you. Their fans are the people who pay the bills! Call the number on the document I gave you your legal bills will be taken care of.

As John finishes the sentence as if on command a dozen security guards head to the ring. A man in John’s mob hands him a microphone along with an amplifier as McHenry takes the center of the ring.

John McHenry: Now I’m not sure if the people at home will get to hear this so pull out your cameras and your cellphones and put it on you tube for them. But technically, if they cut me off they’d be in breach of contract as I paid for this time. Powerslam Wrestling Alliance and Alternative Championship Wrestling are…At War. Well I guess I’m at war too.

The half the crowd chuckles obviously ACW fans.

John McHenry: Alternative Championship Wrestling? Alternative how just because you’re another choice? Yeah I guess that makes you an alternative but well I don’t think it’s what they were gunning for.

John looks over as security tries to shove their way through the crowd surrounding the ring.

John McHenry: Everyone lock arms with anyone you can they can’t take you. Guys… Guys. Lackeys in the shirt that says security!

They look up at John.

John McHenry: You guys want me. If they all leave the arena right now, will you take just me?

They continue harassing the fans surrounding the ring.

John McHenry: Think about it if Phoenix doesn’t like it Lord Sidious will and vice versa. What’d ya say?

The security guards nod in agreement as the fans slowly and cautiously go over the railing. The security guards climb into the ring. John McHenry slides out under the bottom rope hoping over the opposite side of the railing as his mob and takes of running. The guards take off after McHenry as he disappears into the concession area.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The referee finally takes advantage of having all the competitors around the ring at least and starts the match! Vance rolls Calvash and Young into the ring, then follows them in. He is met by Andrew Sanders who goes to kick Abram. The older wrestler catches his foot instead and rolls him to the mat! Jacqui Monroe and Asterisk are in the ring now and going at it! Zasalamel has Nicky in a rear choke hold! Venomous drops Raiden with a big boot. He stands over the fallen bodies of Young and Calvash and grins wickedly. The crowd rises as he reaches down and picks them both up in a choke hold! Without hesitating, Heath forces them both over the top rope!

Henri Calvash and Billy Young have been eliminated!!

Kareem Ali: That was NO FAIR! If McHenry hadn't interfered!

As Abram punishes Sanders by repeatedly hitting him in the knee, Monroe drops Asterisk with a cutter! The crowd gives a big pop! Venomous forces Zasalamel to release Trix with a boot to the side of the head. Heath follows up by applying a sharpshooter!

Martin Mays: I see a lot of submission moves out there, Kareem. There's no winning a battle royal like that!

Kareem Ali: But it IS a good way to soften an opponent up!

We see Jacqui trying to force Asterisk over the top, but he refuses to go! Nicky is up and sizing up the competition and catching his breath. Sanders returns some hard punches as Heath lets go of the clown to attack Trix again! As Sanders gets up a little shaken, Zasalamel has pulled up and goes right for Andrew! They struggle on the ropes, when, suddenly, Abram Vance hits them both with a double clothes line! Sanders bounces off the apron and falls to the floor!

ANDREW SANDERS has been eliminated!

Zasalamel was able to grab the bottom rope and pull back in! He is met by Raiden Blaze who puts the boot to the clown! Finally, Asterisk forces himself off the ropes by chopping Jacqui across her chest! That makes her return a Hulk Hogan like look, only she is really enraged and bulldogs him to the mat! Vance puts his scarred shoulder into the back of Venomous. Heath releases Trix, but, instead of falling, he climbs to the top rope!

Martin Mays: No, Nicky, NO!! That's the most dangerous thing to do in a battle royal!

Kareem Ali: Mistake number one! Could be his last!!

As Abrams pummels Venomous, Nicky launches into a corkscrew Palancha that hits its mark into Vance! The crowd erupts!

Martin Mays: WHOA! Maybe not!!

Zasalamel is fighting Raiden Blaze against the ropes and seems to be weakening him! The sick clown picks the young wrestler up and flips him with a German Suplex! Jacqui has Asterisk in an Armbar and raises her knee; slamming into his shoulder! Heath Venomous stands up in the corner totally no-selling any pain. He grabs Abram and gets a punch to the midsection! Vance forces him back into the corner and begins with the knife edged chops! The crowd reacts with some WOOOs!

Kareem Ali: Is Christopher Flair back?

Jacqui gets up off the mat and finds the clown, Zasalamel with his back towards her. She grins and goes to superkick him from behind! He catches sight of it just in time and drops to the mat. Not able to stop her momentum, she catches Raiden Blaze square in the chest; sending him flipping over the top rope and onto the floor!

RAIDEN BLAZE has been eliminated!

Jacqui looks on in horror as Zasalamel tries to flip her over too! Instead of falling to the floor, she grabs the top rope with both hands. As the clown turns away, she flips back into the ring! Vance turns into the shining wizard from a recovered Nicky Trix! This sends Abram leaning over the ropes. Trix gets one leg and Venomous gets the other! They go to flip him out, but Zasalamel attacks Heath, giving Vance a chance to force his way back in!

As Monroe gets her bearings, she is assaulted from the side by Asterisk and drops her with a snap suplex! As Aaron stalks the downed female, Vance plows into him sending him over the top and out to the floor!

AARON ASTERISK has been eliminated!

Zasalamel and Venomous war in one corner while Nicky Trix is climbing the next one!

Kareem Ali: He's at it again!

Martin Mays: One too many times to the well?

Out of nowhere, Vance Abrams runs in and knocks him off the top turnbuckle!

Martin Mays: OH, NO! Nicky!

But instead of falling to the floor, Trix hits the commentator's table hard!

Martin Mays: Both feet didn't touch the floor! He's still in!!

Kareem Ali: Ok, smarty! How's he supposed to get back to the match?

Abrams laughs as Jacqui Monroe hits him with a super kick of her own; knocking him into the corner turnbuckle hard! She turns to see Venomous trying to force Zasalamel out and decides to help! She backs up and hits the ropes and ricochets into a flying elbow shot to the back of Venomous's head! All three competitors go over! Zasalamel grabs the apron and flails his legs over the floor! Venomous has grabbed the top rope and pulled himself back in! Unfortunately, Jacqui bounces hard off the apron and falls to the floor!

JACQUI MONROE has been eliminated!

Martin Mays: NO, WAY!

Kareem Ali: What's wrong, Mays? Your two favorites out?

Martin Mays: Well, a couple of my favorites have been eliminated, but Nicky is still in!

Kareem Ali: Well, good luck, getting him back in the ring!

We see Trix stirring on the table as Vance goes after Venomous again; thinking them the only two left! The fists fly into a huge slug fest into the middle of the ring! Suddenly, Zasalamel launches off the ropes and surprises the two of them with a flying knew that separates the two of them. The clown lands in the middle and Vance falls back toward the ramp side of the ring. Venomous flys into the corner nearer the commentator's table! Nicky is up and sizing up the distance!

Kareem Ali: There's no way!

Martin Mays: He wouldn't...

But he does! He gets a running start and jumps to the apron! Venomous is standing up, but doesn't see him coming! He makes the distance and catches Heath's head and cutters him hard to the turnbuckle! It takes everything Trix has to catch a rope and pull himself back in!!!

Crowd: HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

Martin Mays: I have never seen a move like that done!!

Kareem Ali: And he had the presence of mind to pull himself into the ring! I'm speechless!

Martin Mays: Now, don't be ridiculous, Mr. Ali!

As Zasalamel pulls himself off the mat, looking rather rough, Vance gets a running start and grabs the clown for a running clothesline over the top rope! Zasalamel hits the apron hard, but hangs on yet again! As the clown gets up, Abram catches him with a Uraken (spinning backfist) that clocks Zasalamel sending him hard to the ground!

ZASALAMEL has been eliminated!

Martin Mays: We are down to three and one of these men will be the new number one contender for the International title!

The crowd gets loud and the final three pull themselves up in separate parts of the ring. All three men are bleeding and look a mess. But the fire is still there in each of their eyes. Suddenly both Vance and Trix go after the young brute Venomous; Abram with fists and Nicky with kicks!

Kareem Ali: Obviously, these two are sensing, if they are to win, they need to take out Heath Venomous!

Venomous blocks as much as he can, but the attacks are taking their toll! As the self proclaimed LAST VAMPIRE seems to be weakening, Vance Abrams turns and grabs Nicky Trix in an elevated choke hold!! The smaller competitor struggles, but Abrams carries him over to the ropes! But, before he can eliminate the high flyer, Venomous hits him from behind!!

Martin Mays; Is there no stopping Heath Venomous?

Kareem Ali: A big truck or a bus, maybe?

Abram seems to be losing ground to the younger opponent when suddenly a few figures walk out on stage from the back! It's Zack Bronko, Lord Peter Vycious and Claressa King and the crowd is not happy! The haughty young female executive stands in the center, flanked by a somber Vycious and a grinning Bronko!

Martin Mays: This is what the meetings were about! They were planning in getting involved to help Vance win! This is despicable!

Kareem Ali: Hey, no rule against it...

Vance smiles as Heath Venomous and Nicky Trix prepare for the attack. Suddenly, Zack Bronko smiles real big and Claressa shakes her head NO. It dawns on Abram that his cavalry isn't coming and so do his opponents! As the PWA insurgents turn and leave, Venomous grabs Vance and rushes him to the ropes. All the wind out of his sails, he begins to lose ground; looking down at the ground below from over the top rope! Nicky runs to the side ropes and jumps to the top rope and launches himself; catching Venomous across the back of the neck with a high leg drop! As Heath flips over the ropes, he grabs at Vance! They both grab ropes and pull up on the apron; brawling one handed!

Kareem Ali: These two are determined to kill each other out here!

Vance, suddenly, swings Venomous into a standing chicken wing; trying desperately to force him down!

Martin Mays: is he nuts?

Kareem Ali: Yeah, talk about your stupid moves! But Vance usually has a plan!

The cameras quickly catch a glimpse of Nicky Trix standing on top of the nearest turnbuckle!

Kareem Ali: Speaking of nuts!!

Nicky jumps and catches Heath Venomous in an amazing Hurricarana! Heath lets go and takes Abram with him! It looks like all three are going into the floor, but Nicky Trix, at the last possible moment, catches one of the bottom ropes! As Vance and Venomous slam into the floor, Trix's legs dangle over them. Both men begin to reach at him to pull him down! But Nicky quickly pulls up with all his might and flips back over the top rope and lands in the ring safety!

Heath Venomous and Abram Vance have both been eliminated!

The bell rings and Ashley Sparxxx announces the winner: Your winner and NEW number one contender for the ACW International Championship; Nicky Trix!!!

The crowd erupts mostly because of the amazing match they just say, but also because Nicky has a lot of new fans!

Vance and Venomous pull themselves up into seated positions across from each other; bleeding and bruised.

Martin Mays: Nicky Trix will meet Eric Snow at RIOT ACT in two weeks people!

Kareem Ali: Damn good match. Damn good!

Martin Mays: AMEN!

We catch a shot of Nicky celebrating in the ring as the crowd is on its feet!

evan-bourne.jpg

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - -- - - - -- - - - - - - -- - -
After the crowd calms down after that unbelievable ten man rumble:

24yd3mf.jpg

VS
5xone8.jpg

Ashley Sparxxx: The following is a tag team contest and it is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, at a combined weight of 440lbs, RIPPERCUSSIONS!

The usual entrance music of "The Boys Are Back In Town" begins to play, as Jack Ripper comes through the curtain conferencing with his partner Darren. Whatever it is Jack's saying, Darren doesn't seem too convinced, but after a second he shrugs, and Jack smiles. Turning to the audience for the first time, the young fashion designer then gestures for the music to be cut and brings a microphone to his lips:

Jack Ripper: You know...we've been noticing that you guys have a problem with my sexuality...

The babyface wrestler is immediately interrupted by a chorus of "YOU'RE A smurf", but seems surprisingly okay with it. He lets the crowd get it all out of their system before speaking again, with his smile still in place:

Jack Ripper: Yes, I KNOW I'm a smurf, thank you very much. And you seem to know it too. And I think you think Darren is one as well, right?

The crowd once again interrupts the lean cruiserweight, this time with a chorus of "YOU'RE BOTH smurfs!" Darren looks a little riled up this time around, and begins to rant off the mic to Jackie, but the fashion designer just holds up a hand, telling him to wait, and continues:

Jack Ripper: That's what I thought. And that is why, for one night only, here tonight...we've decided to change our theme song!

As the crowd begins to cheer in anticipation, Jack - his grin wider than ever - gestures for the technicians to play the new theme song, which starts up in the PA momentarily:

TOMBOY - IT'S OK TO BE GAYTomboy - It's ok to be gay - YouTube

Taken aback, the crowd cannot help but react with laughter, amazed at how lightly the fashion designer is taking this. Darren, on the other hand, lets his jaw drop to the floor, and immediately begins to yell at his partner again. Jack, however, ignores him, allowing himself a little self-satisfied smile for winning the crowd over. Then, with the stands eating off the palm of his hand, he raises the mic to his lips once again and triumphantly concludes:

Jack Ripper: Thank you, thank you! We'll be here all night!

And with this, amidst waves to the crowd, he begins to descend to the ring, apparently the new hero of the ACW fanatics. After a moment, seeing Darren isn't following him, he turns back to tap his partner in the shoulder, encouragingly. The Southerner looks sullen for a moment longer, but some more words from Jackie finally seem to do the trick, as the two soon begin to run down to the ring, side by side! Just as they are crossing the ropes, a second theme song starts, heralding the arrival of their opponents!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2Ox1Tore9nw

The odd couple don't have to wait long as the cherry red 57 Chevy enters the Community Center to a decent pop. Mercy and Indiana both have a babe on each arm as they come to a stop. They help the hot poodle-skirt wearing hotties out and escort them to the ring. After giving their escorts a rather long goodbye kiss, Ashley Sparxxx makes the announcement:

Ashley Sparxxx: And, their opponents, from our of town...

Ashley looks around at the greasers and shrugs her shoulders. They urge her to continue.

Ashley Sparxxx: at a combined weight of 485 lbs, Steven Mercy and Tracy Indiana!

Kareem Ali: Did you see those chicks? Now, THOSE guys know how to MAN UP!

Martin Mays: Oh, stop it...

Kareem Ali: Real men...all I'm sayin'!

They take their corners and Tracy Indiana and Darren Pesinger start the match as the bell rings! First they look to lock up and the muscling for position begins. Finally, Pesinger flips Tracy over in a classic hip toss. The cowboy follows up with a another classic; an armbar!

Martin Mays: Pesinger has started off old school with us; trying to slow the pace and wear his opponent down.

He suddenly flips him up in a fireman's carry and slams him hard in what ends up looking like a samoan drop!

Kareem Ali: I'm not sure if that's what he meant to do, but it looked good at the end!

Darren locks up Tracy's arm and tags Jack in! As Pesinger holds him, Ripper jumps to the second rope and hits Indiana with a leg drop! Darren exits the ring and Jack goes to work hitting hard kicks to the larger opponents ribs! As Tracy goes to get up, Ripper surprises him with a roll up!

ONE!
TWO!
TH...Kickout!!

Martin Mays: Oh! A two count!

The crowd: TWO!!!!!!

Indiana gets up and goes to tag his partner in, but Jack quickly surprises him with a hurricarana!

Kareem Ali: I don't remember reading about that being on his move set!

Martin Mays: Well, obviously, he's added to his list, eh?

Jacks up fast and gets a running start and tags his partner in on the move. He hits Indiana with the JACK ATTACK (running flying super kick) and Darren jumps in with a little southern discomfort(Rough Rider)!

Martin Mays: These guys have been on a roll ever since their win at OVERDRIVE!

Kareem Ali: No kidding! If our ACW Elitist don't pick up the pace, Rippercussion will run all over them!

Darren goes for the pin!

ONE!
TWO!
THR....Kickout!

Pesinger gets a little frustrated, but goes into a bearhug submission!

Kareem Ali: Now he's just wearing Tracy down! Mercy better get in that ring soon or...

The cameras catch a couple of incoming images!

Martin Mays: Oh, no way!!

LWO2-1-1.jpg

It's El Loko and Maddog and they go for Mercy and Indiana! Darren and Jack roll to the outside seeming surprised. Jack begins to accuse Pesinger and he denys knowing anything. El Loko had caught Mercy from behind and slammed his knee into the turnbuckle. Maddog just slide into the ring and began to work on the elbow of Indiana. Behind them is Wisecrack with a steel pipe. As El loko is slamming Mercy's knee into the steel steps, the cracked clown takes a shot; nailing Steven's already damaged knee with the pipe! Wisecrack throws the pipe to Maddog, but before he can hit Indiana, Jack Ripper is in the ring and grabbing the pipe. Jack is scolding the Hispanic Horror, but he doesn't care or understand! Jack throws the pipe out of the ring and the ref is calling for the bell! Maddog attacks Jack from behind! Darren doesn't wait, but goes to his partner's aid! El Loko is there too now and the four of the PWA originals are warring in the ring! The trainers are checking Steven Mercy's knee and calling for a stretcher! Indiana has rolled out of the ring to see about his friend.

Ashley Sparxxx: Your winners due to Disqualification; Steven Mercy and Tracy Indiana!!

Suddenly, Pesinger goes bonkers and clotheslines El Loko out of the ring and send them both hard to the floor!! Jack is outmanuevering Maddog in the ring, but Wisecrack is calling in the troops and they obey. The Lunatic World Order run to the back being pursued by Rippercussion.

Martin Mays: I'm not sure what we're seeing here, folks. Steven Mercy took quite a shot to the knee with that pipe! The trainers aren't taking any chances. They are taking him in for some xrays.

Kareem Ali: Damn Lunatics!

Martin Mays: We'll be right back...

The scene fades with the paramedics wheeling Mercy up the ramp.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - -

After another promo for RIOT ACT, the scene fades in to the PWA (or what's left of it) standing ready with young Mr. Macelroy, the intern interviewer. Claressa stands in the center with Zack Bronko and Lord Peter Vyciuos at either side.

Macelroy: Claressa King, what are we seeing tonight? I mean, at OVERDRIVE you and the PWA ran in after the ACW Heavyweight championship and decimated the ACW Elite! Tonight, you turned your back on Abram Vance and are now at odds with Rippercussion. Is this wise considering you need all the help you can get?

ClaressaKing.jpg

Claressa: NEED? Really? Listen young man! We don't NEED any of them. We don't NEED Jacqui Monroe. In fact, we are already in negotiations to replace her. Jack Ripper was never in. Darren will have to make his mind up fast about who pays his bills. And Vance?

ZackBronko.jpg

The usually quiet Zack Bronko speaks: I'll take this one, Ressa. Vance is a waste of space! Ressa here let me call this one. Seeing that me and Abram have had some contact in several shows outside of here and PWA. Everywhere he's been, he's been deadweight. He doesn't do what he's told. He endangers all around him. And, to boot, he's washed up. Nah, we don't need that old man. Like Ressa said, we don't need Jacqui M. We don't need Rippercussion or Abram Vance. And, as far as that goes, we don't need Andrew Sanders or whoever he is this week!

Claressa finishes it up: Now, if you'll excuse us, we are on our way to show the so-called ACW ELITE what we are capable of. After tonight, they will know we are serious. Come on, boys.

The PWA leaves.

Macelroy: Back to you, Martin!
- - - - - - - - - - -- - - -- - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - -- - - - - -- - - - - - -

We come back from a sponsored commercial to see the crowd hyped and ready for the next match.

Ashley Sparxxx: *Ladies and Gentlemen, it's time for your MAIN EVENT!

2rma3o7.jpg
2janm6p.jpg

VS

35i652q.jpg
t7iquw.jpg
2mre8p1.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uPar2KARcOk*

The crowd erupts into a sea of boos as Zack 'The Badass' Bronko steps out onto the stage. *He is flanked by Claressa King and her faithful lacky, Lord Peter Vycious.

Ashley Sparxxx: *Coming to the ring, from Long Beach, California, weighing in at 299 lbs, he is ZACK BRONKO!!

The nearly seven foot giant simply walks down to the ring and ascends the stairs. *Entering the ring, he lifts both arms high in victory and his accomplices take their place on the far side of the ring.

Martin Mays: *These PWA guys have been busy. *Although, I have to say, lately, Bronko has kept to dealing out punishment to the PWA guys; trying to keep them in line.

Kareem Ali: *Yeah, it's been a massive damage control issue with them. *But it doesn't seem to effect them any. *They roll on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VpNKC6nW5aQ*

The crowd gets loud and angry fast!

Ashley Sparxxx: *AND joining him in the ring, accompanied to the ring by Wisecrack, *EL LOKO and MADDOG, they are the LUNATIC WORLD ORDER!

Wisecrack is the first one through the curtain. *But he's swiftly followed by his lumbering luchadores.

Martin Mays: *I can't believe these guys have the audacity to show their faces after what they JUST did to Steven and Tracy!

Kareem Ali: *Yeah, no word as to the condition of Steven Mercy, but we WILL keep you posted.

Bronko is over in the corner, not looking that happy to be in the ring with the lunatics. *El Loko and Maddog are mounting the corners while their manager, the cracked clown takes center stage.*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1CvKap2rY2k*

Suddenly, the Hispanic Wonder Twins and all parties PWA spin around to see who's coming to the ring!

Ashley Sparxxx: And their opponents; First out, from Melbourne, Austrailia, he is the AX, DREW ALEXANDER!!!

The ACW crowd is hot and they are on their feet.

As Alexander steps out on stage and gives the crowd a moment to let it all sink in...

Martin Mays: *In two weeks, this man will be going up against the ACW champion, SYN for the belt. *But tonight, they have to work together!

Kareem Ali: *I don't see it happening, personally. *These three have way too much water under the bridge to just forgive or forget.

Martin Mays: *Well, lets hope to GOD they can or we may be under new management.

Kareem Ali: *ANOTHER thing I don't see happening.

Alexander steps to the side...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhZvDJ2opsM*

Martin Mays: *The X-FACTOR is in the house and he's wearing his ACW International championship!

Kareem Ali: *What? *Does he pay you to do that?

Martin Mays: *No, but Phoenix does.

Eric Snow explodes through the curtain as the pyro goes off and the crowd's pitch just got louder!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=G3kvZGWNgos*

The whole Yonkers Community Center erupts as Eric Snow steps to the side and the ACW Champion, SYN, slowly walks on stage.

Kareem Ali: *This is one strange, odd trio. *There's no way they're going to be able to work together!

Martin Mays: *Well, they have to! *It's for the survival of the ACW!

Suddenly, as if on cue, all three ACW ELITE members run to the ring. *The lunatics and Bronko vacate the ring as Snow and Alexander mount the corners and SYN stands center ring and holds his championship high.

Martin Mays: *This is ACW royalty right now...here to defend all our honor and pay these sons of bitches back for what they did at OVERDRIVE!!

Suddenly, the PWA are back in the ring and fists begin to fly!!

Kareem Ali: *We got a fight now!!

The referee tries to restore order and finally gets them to leave the two who will begin the match!

El Loko and Drew Alexander begin as they circle each other looking for an opening. *Suddenly, the lunatic feigns a lunge but pulls back seeing Drew is ready for him. *Finally, Alexander attempts a lockup but gets spun around into a headlock. *Loko wrenches that hold; putting the pressure on. *He forces the AX toward the PWA corner and makes the tag to his brother, Maddog.

Martin Mays: *These guys are identical twins and I can't tell them apart.

Kareem Ali: *I got no problem with that...that's Maddog.

Martin Mays: *How can you tell?

Kareem Ali: *Well, El Loko was in first.

Martin Mays: *Once again, how do you know?

Kareem Ali: *Are you trying to confuse me?

Martin Mays: *Not hard, apparently.

Maddog, instead of getting into the ring, mounts the corner. *El Loko picks Alexander up and drops him with a military press slam. *Maddog follows up with a diving elbow and a pin!

ONE!
TWO!
THR...Kickout!

Maddog gets a little frustrated; thinking he had the pin. *He stands up and puts the boot to his ribs. *The lunatic goes for a powerbomb, but Alexander wiggles out and runs for the tag! *Suddenly, Snow is in and hits Maddog with a *series of clotheslines! *Quickly, the spry International Champion slaps the fallen lunatic in a half crab. *El Loko runs in and knocks Drew off his brother. *The referee gives him a warning. *Loko snaps at the official literally.

Kareem Ali: *Did El Loko try to bite the official? *DAMN!

While Maddog gets up, Alexander tags in Eric Snow! *The X-FACTOR jumps the ropes and hits the lunatic with a spinning heel kick! *He follows up with a standing moonsault and a pin!

ONE!
TWO!
THRE....

Maddog forces his arm up! *Snow doesn't even blink, but grabs the Mexican's legs and slaps a leg lock on. *

Martin Mays: *Looks like figure four!

Kareem Ali: *Must be something he learned off Christopher Flair!

Snow puts on the pressure as Maddog screams and tries to pull himself to the ropes close to the PWA side. *Miraculously, he reaches the ropes and the referee gives Eric a five count. *Snow finally lets go and gets a running ricochet against the far ropes, but stops as Maddog tags in the BADASS, Zack Bronko!

Kareem Ali: *Business is about to pick up, folks!

At first, the much bigger Bronko simply stalks Snow. *Eric doesn't even look for a tag although SYN is begging for one! *Snow, suddenly, hits the big man with some sharp kicks to the legs.

Martin Mays: *Trying to chop the giant down. *That's a tough tree there, Eric!

Bronko shows a little sign of weakening. *So Snow tries to gain some momentum off the far ropes again and launches into a cross body block! *Unfortunately, Zack recovers and catches him! *He, then, throws SNOW who regroups in his corner. *SYN tags himself in, much to Eric's dismay, and goes straight for the big man with a body block of his own. *This time, Bronko's not ready for it and falls back into the corner. *The ACW Champion gets a running start and hits the BADASS with a massive splash in the corner! *He follows up with an attempted bulldog, but is pushed away hard. *SYN lands in his corner hard! *Bronko hits him with a knee to the face and knocks Alexander off the apron!

Eric Snow tags himself in and, jumping to the top rope, catches Bronko in a diving hurricarana! *The crowd gives a big pop!! *Snow wastes no time climbing to the top of the other corner and launching in an X-SPLASH!! *But Zack rolls out of the way, leaving the highflyer to crash to the mat!

Kareem Ali: Crash and Burn people! * He shoulda stayed grounded!

Bronko goes for the pin!
ONE!
TW...Kick out!

Martin Mays: Not even two!!

Bronko goes to pick Snow up and tries to slam him, but he escapes! *Eric reverses it into the X-FACTOR (Swinging Reverse STO)! *The crowd jumps to its feet and so does Snow! *But, as he goes to get the big guy up, Bronko shoves him into his own corner and Drew Alexander is waiting. *He forces the tag and gets into the ring and runs right into a massive clothesline! *Bronko picks him up and drops him in the ZACKBREAKER (tilt-a-whirl Backbreaker)! *SYN is on the top of the turnbuckle and launches into a swanton!! *Bronko catches him and flips him a body slam! *

The cameras cut to the outside of the ring where El Loko and Maddog are keeping Snow busy and having a hard time of it! *Bronko goes for SYN but gets a kick to the face. *The Champion kips up and DDTs the giant! *Then, follows up with some TWISTED THRILLS (standing corkscrew Shooting Star Press)! *And goes for the pin!

ONE!
TWO!
THR...Alexander pulls SYN off!

Martin Mays: What in the hell?

Drew gives the champ a kick to the guy and drops him with a SUPLEX STUNNER! *As Alexander smiles, he turns into the face of Zack Bronko. *Without hesitation, the BADASS gives the cocky superstar a kick of his own and flips him up; dropping him with the JACKNIFE POWERBOMB!

ONE!
TWO!
THREE!

The bell rings as SNOW loses ground outside the ring. *Bronko begins to punish the champ with a Bronko LOCK! *Alexander is out as Wisecrack paints a happy face on him.

Suddenly, Jacqui Monroe and Raiden Blaze run to help Eric Snow! *And, from the back comes Jack Ripper who slides in and stands up to Zack Bronko! *The BadAss stares down at the smaller man. *Pesinger runs in and tries to talk Jack into leaving it be. *We can see Bronko say 'Better Listen to him'.
As Monroe and Blaze get caught up with the LWO, Wisecrack sneaks up to Eric Snow with a steel pipe. *Suddenly, he is blindsided by an incoming Abram Vance. *He decimates the LWO manager and stands over him.

Abram Vance: *Damn Clowns. *I hate them.

It's utter pandemonium around the ring as the cameras catch the ACW Owner, Phoenix, storming to the ring. *Everybody stops as she slides into the ring.

Phoenix gets a mic: Ya Know what? *Fuck all of you! *I really don't care who runs this psycho circus anymore! *Here's the contract...whoever wants it can have it!

She drops the clipboard in the middle of the ring to massive heat. *The Yonkers crowd is NOT happy as Phoenix stops at the top of the ramp and takes one last look. *After a sigh and an angry tear, she turns and walks away.

The camera cuts to a closeup of the clipboard with the contract as it fades to black!

Last edited: