Emulators

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Citan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I know of a good GBC emulator.

It's called a GameBoy Advance. ;)

Eddie North

Reaction score
I've been using Visual Boy Advanced as of late, works well, but if you use cheats it can be glitchy at times

Citan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Yeah, Visual Boy Advance is a favorite of mine too.

Eddie North

Reaction score
lol yeah it just sucks that at times when using Game Shark cheats it freezes and tells u that this game is only meant to be used with game boy/gameboy color but if not using them works just fine

Reaction score
man im in heaven now, lmao! I like playing the old Pokemon games on game boy color, so instead of buying the device and games and some awful thrift store place, i downloaded the VBA, and ill play it on my computer...

Reaction score
LMAO, I downloaded Pokemon Red, Blue, Yellow, Silver, Gold and Crystal, beat them all, now im playing Pokemon Ruby... I hate how they went and throw in over 450 more pokemon, they look all stupid and shit

Kushikimi

Reaction score
LMAO, I downloaded Pokemon Red, Blue, Yellow, Silver, Gold and Crystal, beat them all, now im playing Pokemon Ruby... I hate how they went and throw in over 450 more pokemon, they look all stupid and shit

I know how you feel... at one point in my life I had all Pokemon games... Red, Blue, Yellow, Silver, Gold, Crystal, Sapphire and Ruby..... then it all began going the direction it's going now and I grew up, so two things that forced me to get rid of most of them. Still have Yellow, Silver and Crystal (that one will never leave my side, because I have like 20 Pokemon on level 100 and all Legendary Pokemon)

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
I was more than happy with the original Pokemon pre-Johto league, that's when I played it and enjoyed the hell out of it.

Kushikimi

Reaction score
I was more than happy with the original Pokemon pre-Johto league, that's when I played it and enjoyed the hell out of it.

TBH, I don't have a problem with all the Pokemon... I have a problem with me being 21, knowing that I started watching Pokemon when I was like 8 or 9 and ASH STILL ISN'T A FUCKING POKEMON MASTER :Facepalm1:

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
lmao, I agree with you there, it's a little sad that he hasn't achieved that yet, how long does he have to work for it? I think the problem is that he is too nice and not selfish enough to accomplish his original and only goal in life.

Reaction score
Well, I hated on constantly battling to raise my Pokemon's levels, so I did the Master Ball cheat and the Rare Candy Cheat, but I would never raise the levels to 100, I would stay 10-15 levels higher than the area I was in until I got the the Indigo Plateau. It just sucks you dont get to see Mewtwo until after you have beaten the game, it would have been cool to have seen and possibly caught him during the game so you have a chance to grow him yourself and play with him throughout the quest. Now that there are over 600 pokemon, this Ruby version is driving me nuts...

Reaction score
I just started over with my pokemon red, using a code i found instead of starting the game with only one pokemon, im starting with charmander, squirtle, bulbasaur and pikachu...