Emmalina Complaints

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Fas have been trolled by wrestlers since the start of wrestling.

Complaining about it now after the 90s seems odd

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I didn't see it coming. But this definitely gets her more heat than her calling other divas inferior or something mundane like that. This is different from the other heel moments we get nowadays with betrayal, supporting authority, blindsiding a face, etc.

If she comes out next week and talks about how people dont really give a shit about wrestlers but their bodies and that's why so many are annoyed that she isn't Emmalina anymore, she could get some solid heat.

People hate the truth :p

Yuu

The Artiste
Reaction score
News Flash: that is what a heel is supposed to do. They are supposed to generate heat

I'm writing this cause I'm fuckin tired of reading stuff like this ... And let me explain myself:

1- I don't give a damn about Emma.
2- I think that during this 17 weeks something happened behind the scenes, and that changed the plan.
3- IMHO the yesterday's segment wasn't funny and wasn't evil. Like I said, I don't give a fuck about Emma, and to me that stuff was indifferent.
4- Here comes the point; I'm tired of this fans' mentality of "it's ok, they're supposed to generate heat". Everything wwe do, there's always someone trying to defend it.
When Roman won the title at wm32 they generate heat ... That was what they were supposed to do? I don't think so.
I'm pretty sure that this (emma) is not the case, but when wwe sucks, it sucks.
For example ...
They put RR in every title storyline, trying to build a motherfuckin Cena 2.0? Fuck Them.
They bury a lot of talents, like Tyler Breeze, The Ascension, Cody Rhodes and so on ...? Fuck them.
They put RR into the rr match, letting him enter at 30, spitting in the face of the fans?
Fuck them.

When they do cool stuffs it must be told, but when they do nasty stuffs it must be told too.

Stop with this "watch the product and shut up" mentality, please ...

Last edited:

Stopspot

Reaction score
If she comes out next week and talks about how people dont really give a shit about wrestlers but their bodies and that's why so many are annoyed that she isn't Emmalina anymore, she could get some solid heat.
This is probably the direction they are going. And it is a smart one. The best villains are the ones with an axe to grind which justifies their behavior in their mind.

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
I don't mind being trolled by the wwe because normally it's unexpected and shakes things up a bit.

I was really pulling for a troll at the rumble.
Have either Bryans or angles music hit...everyone gets soo excited, then out comes the miz. Damn that would have been gold.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I didn't get the segment myself. Why much heat on a name change? What's the big deal with Emma? Does Emmalina sound better or something?

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Wow, people are bitching that Emmalina's going to revert back to Evil Emma? Weird.

Stopspot

Reaction score
I didn't get the segment myself. Why much heat on a name change? What's the big deal with Emma? Does Emmalina sound better or something?
Part people looking forward to watching Emma in skimpy bikinis (perverts). Part people just sour on the act who got pissed of when Emma in turn mocked them. And part just marks.

Reactions: Smg

Smg

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Exactly. Freaking exactly.
This gimmick of a "sexy goddess" would have never worked. Doing this brings the old Emma back, and gives her some heat. Can't wait to see Emma, not Emmalina.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
I thought this was pretty bad, but not because I was "excited for Emmalina" because I thought it was a stupid name and stupid gimmick, and not because I "wanted to see half naked women" because this isn't the 90s and quite frankly I don't even find Emma that attractive, I mean, she's good looking, just not my type

Anyways, I thought this was way too anticlimactic, and think it could have worked way better if she debuted by attacking someone, like during the Fastlane Women's title match, she lays out Charlotte and Bayley at the same time, setting up a triple threat for Mania

Of course, they still could do this, but it just won't feel as big, and the biggest thing that makes me sour is wasted potential

HEELBailey

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I feel as though I'm annoyed by the fact that it was teased for so long to no result; but I way prefer the Evil Emma gimmick to this potential 'Emmalina', so I'm not even mad.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I honestly don't get any of it. I thought her debut was funny just because she was being a troll about it. I don't understand the hype... Neither did last night's crowd apparently. :bayley:

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I'm writing this cause I'm fuckin tired of reading stuff like this ... And let me explain myself:

1- I don't give a damn about Emma.
2- I think that during this 17 weeks something happened behind the scenes, and that changed the plan.
3- IMHO the yesterday's segment wasn't funny and wasn't evil. Like I said, I don't give a fuck about Emma, and to me that stuff was indifferent.
4- Here comes the point; I'm tired of this fans' mentality of "it's ok, they're supposed to generate heat". Everything wwe do, there's always someone trying to defend it.
When Roman won the title at wm32 they generate heat ... That was what they were supposed to do? I don't think so.
I'm pretty sure that this (emma) is not the case, but when wwe sucks, it sucks.
For example ...
They put RR in every title storyline, trying to build a motherfuckin Cena 2.0? Fuck Them.
They bury a lot of talents, like Tyler Breeze, The Ascension, Cody Rhodes and so on ...? Fuck them.
They put RR into the rr match, letting him enter at 30, spitting in the face of the fans?
Fuck them.

When they do cool stuffs it must be told, but when they do nasty stuffs it must be told too.

Stop with this "watch the product and shut up" mentality, please ...

For your information, I did not in any way say or imply "watch the product and shut up," so please don't put words in my mouth. If you pay attention to any of my posts, when people say something to the effect of "Watch the product and shut up," I inform them that this is a discussion forum and the whole point is to talk. I simply said I don't understand the complaints because really, other than changing her name, she really hasn't changed anything.

Me saying that I "don't understand" why people are upset, is NOWHERE close to telling people to "watch the product and shut up." You chose to take it that way and that's on you, not me.

In regards to generating heat, people seem to think nowadays that heels should only generate heat that they enjoy. I do personally find that silly. The fact that that 30 second debut got so many people chatting about it, whether you like the heat or not, shows that WWE accomplished what they set out to accomplish.

So please understand what I am talking about before you decide to try and come down on me for something I never said. It'll save everyone a lot of time.

If you don't like what I have to say, don't read it. But don't defend your right to complain by telling me not to complain, which is pretty much what you did.