Edge/Jeff Hardy - Armageddon?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Yeah, 2008. Batista wasn't exactly in his first strides as main eventer when he had his 1 week reign.

They should have Hardy win the belt at Armageddon and lose it at No Way Out.

That's because WWE were going to do Batista vs Cena for SS, but then realised Orton had nothing, and Jericho had nothing.

noumenon

This whole road to WM does open up a lot of great possibilities.... here's what I think is going to happen.

As said...HHH envokes his rematch clause at Armageddon. Loses to Edge...HHH is out of the title picture.

Kozlov accuses Jeff of costing him the title at SS. Jeff vs. Kozlov at Armageddon. Jeff serves Kozlov his first clean pinfall loss...removing him from the situation all together. The failed Kozlov is sent over to ECW to feud with the other Hardy. This would also give Jeff some insane momentum.

Jeff wins the Royal Rumble securing himself a title shot at mania.

In the mean time HHH is off somewhere turning heel. This would prepare him for a nice match with Taker at WM. This assuming that Taker's knees hold up that long.

If they've waited this long to give the title to Jeff then trust me...he's not getting it at a low calibur PPV such a Armageddon. How anyone could say Edge...the top heel in the business and Hardy the most ever face since Cena got huge is not WM main event worthy. And TBH we all know it wouldn't be real main event at Mania...i think that one's going to RAW this year. The culmination of Hardy's hopes and dreams...isn't that what Mania is all about....remember the Guerrero/Benoit WM. Couldn't you picture the Hardy's both in the middle of the ring with major titles?

Wordlife

yeah I see Cena/Batista for title at WM25 on Raw, HHH/Umaga or HHH/Kozlov, Jeff/Edge, Taker/HBK or Taker/HHH

Those would be dream, and possible Wrestlemania matches for this year guaranteed

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
personally i would like to see jeff vs hardy at armageddon, hhh comes in and pedigrees hardy, DQ, this would turn HHH heel so he could wrestle Taker at WM and have the crowd wanting taker to win, than have hardy win rumble, have a fued with la familia on the road to wrestlemania, and than offically have him beat edge at WM

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Hardy and Kozlov WILL face each other at Armageddon.

HHH loses to Edge. I DON'T see Hardy winning the Royal Rumble, it's not in my vision.

WM 25 - Edge (c) vs. HHH vs. Hardy with Hardy not winning.

noumenon

If HHH is STILL face at WM then all hope is lost for the WWE creative team. Please not another fucking triple threat match at a PPV. If I have to hear "AND THE CHAMP DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TO BE PINNED DUR HUR DEE DUR" one more time I'm gonna fuckin scream. It's WM... it should be a fucking one on one match which is the culmination of long amazing feud. And having the most over guy in the company face the top heel and FINALLY capture the title after over 10 years sounds like the perfect move to me. And although everyone thinks it's over used (and it kinda is) a TLC match in the spirit of their bad blood from way back when would be the perfect way to do it. And it would definately highlight these guys strong points. Anyone who doesn't think that's a viable WM main event is crazy.