Eddie Guerrero

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

...god...

Reaction score
95% of wrestlers haven't done that, that's a straight up fraudulent statistic.

Reaction score
95% of successful wrestlers in the past 25 years have used steroids and/or drugs in some form or another. Only the likes of Big Show or a fat slob like Foley haven't used steroids. But your Hogans, Harts, Flairs, HBKs, HHHs, Stieners, Goldbergs all have. Then there is drug abuse, almost every wrestler parties or is addicted to painkillers. Try and name 3 legitimately successful wrestlers who haven't, or looked like they haven't prior to 2005. You can't because none exist.

...god...

Reaction score
Way to throw the word "successful" in there, son.

Doomsday

Reaction score
95% of successful wrestlers in the past 25 years have used steroids and/or drugs in some form or another. Only the likes of Big Show or a fat slob like Foley haven't used steroids. But your Hogans, Harts, Flairs, HBKs, HHHs, Stieners, Goldbergs all have. Then there is drug abuse, almost every wrestler parties or is addicted to painkillers. Try and name 3 legitimately successful wrestlers who haven't, or looked like they haven't prior to 2005. You can't because none exist.

How about Undertaker?

Yeh, thats true.

But what i cant understand is why they dont give Chavo a decent role in the WWE? He could be (if the WWE management would let him) an tremendous good highflyver. He is just as capable of doing wild high-flyving moves like example Ray, or Evan.

Nah. Instead they have him dressed up as a fucking bird; cutting promos, calling them matches instead, with Hornswoggle.
What is indeed a disgrace is all the fat jokes she has to endure, considering she isn't even fat anymore.
I know, right?
Death is serious. Thats why if Vicki is just going to destory Eddies life work and legacy she doesn't got anything on the show to do.
HERESY! TREASON!

...god...

Reaction score
And what counts as 'successful'? Winning a world title in a major promotion? I'd also throw Edge in there. And Jericho, pretty sure he was vocal about not doing any drugs or steroids in his book but I could certainly be wrong, just curious on some names. What drugs or whatever did Bret Hart do? Sting? Diesel? Yokozuna? Booker T? RVD (he won his title in 06 but he was still pretty successful prior to that)? JBL? Kane? And ofc Undertaker. There's 10+.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
And what counts as 'successful'? Winning a world title in a major promotion? I'd also throw Edge in there. And Jericho, pretty sure he was vocal about not doing any drugs or steroids in his book but I could certainly be wrong, just curious on some names. What drugs or whatever did Bret Hart do? Sting? Diesel? Yokozuna? Booker T? RVD (he won his title in 06 but he was still pretty successful prior to that)? JBL? Kane? And ofc Undertaker. There's 10+.

Edge copped to using steroids at one point on a Canadian tv show, Bret said he used steroids in his book, dunno about Sting but did you see the pictures of him back in the day when he was teaming with the Ultimate Warrior? Yeah. Booker, Kane, Taker, JBL, almost anyone you can name was almost certainly on steroids at one point in their career. They may not have publically come out and said it but given their travel schedule and the fact that steroids can aid in recovering from inuries indicates that it's pretty fuckin likely that most of them have been on the juice at one point or another.

...god...

Reaction score
Idk why I put RVD on there, I guess I was just thinking painkillers/steroids.

Reaction score
Bret admitted to jucing hardcore in his book in the 80s. And just because some workers problems are well documented doesnt disprove of others use just because it wasn't so rampant. And I bet dollars to pesos kane juiced hardcore. In his prime his body was sid vicious good and sid was a notorious juicer. And I'm pretty sure jericho talks about snorting coke with art barr and eddy in his book. I'm not saying everyone who takes drugs abuses them but no one is super man and wrestling is a brutal job and very unnatural to the body, painkillers are almost a necessity.

Axis

Reaction score
Pre-Crow Era Sting was HUGE. I would be surprised if he was not taking something at that point.