ECW Power 10

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JHar888

Reaction score
Hi there. Weekly, I'm going to be posting an ECW Power 10. Where is the home? Here. The original plan was to have a complete WWE Power 10, but since ECW is the only WWE show I watch, I've decided to make it an ECW only Power 10. So polease, come in, relax, and enjoy your stay at the official ECW Power 10 Thread.

CenaMark54

1 BDV 2 Punk 3 Burke 4 Miz 5 Stryker 6 Boogey 7 Richards 8 Thorn 9 Kelly Kelly 10 Balls

Yep there are at least ten wrestlers in ECW

OrtonIsGod

Reaction score
We still have Little Guido.....who I think counts as a wrestler

JHar888

Reaction score
1) Big Daddy V
Big Daddy V is by far the most dominant superstar in all of the WWE, and he proved this after defeating The Boogeyman this past week. The Boogeyman did put up a great fight, but couldn't handle the masiveness of Big Daddy V's titties.
2) Elijah Burke
Although he may have lost at Unforgiven, the #2 spot, Elijah Burke, walked down the ramp, and into the ring, as we watched on ECW on SciFi. When the Elimination Chase Match was announced, Elijah Burke knew that he had this one in the bag. And he turned out right, when he pinned Stevie Richards.
3) The Boogeyman
Even though the worm - loving, face painted, ass - kicking machine failed to defeat Big Daddy V this pat week, he still put up a good fight, and that's all that counts. :) I'm patiently awaiting his ECW #1 Contendership reign.
4) The Miz
The self proclaimed "chick magnet" proved himself to just be that exactly, when he let Kelly Kelly, Brooke Adams, and Layla dance for us. Whoo! You must give the #4 spot a big hand for getting lap dances from these hot-ass chicks, and allowing them to dance in front of us. Oh, what a lucky guy. :)
5)Balls Mahoney
This past week on ECW on SciFi, we witnessed an impressive defeat by Balls Mahoney, as he took on Kelly Kelly's ex-boyfriend, Mike Knox. After the match, he even asked Kelly Kelly out! Although she hasn't said yes yet, one has to wonder what Mike Know thought of that!
6) Kevin Thorn
Our #6 spot, Kevin Thorn, made his way down the entrance, and gave elijah burke a little lesson. Elijah Burke ran his mouth about losing to the ECW champion, CM Punk, but ended up getting schooled by his former partner, and member of The New Breed. We're yet to see the Elimination Chase Match at No Mercy, the match where Thorn may become #1 Contender.
7) Extreme Expose'
To have a great amount of hardening action, watch these three chicks strut their stuff in the ring. After watching these three chicks dance around in the ring, while shaking their asses, I'm about to get up out of my seat and kick The Miz's ass. Enough said?
8) Armando Estrada
Serving as Umaga's former manager, and now the ECW general manager, Armando Estrada knows how to get down to business. And he did just that, when he laid down the law, announcing an Elimination Chase Match. In the match, Elijah Burke pinned Stevie Richards, to eliminate him from title contention. Now, all that's left are Kevin Thorn, Elijah Burke, and Tommy Dreamer.
9) Tommy Dreamer
Not only did Tommy Dreamer crush Elijah Burke in the Elimination Match, he also showed Elijah Burke that the only person in need of a shot at CM Punk's title, is himself. Elijah Burke truly couldn't say anything about this, and this showed as Dreamer spoke on himself winning the ECW title. What did Burke have to say to that? Absolutely nothing. :)
10) Kelly Kelly
Kelly Kelly may have not answered Balls' question, but there's still time to say yes next week. Who knows? She may reject Balls, or she may not. Only time will tell, especially after Balls referred to her as a "special person." And why did he call her that? Check out some of the Extreme Expose photos on wwe.com, and then you'll find out why. Hehe...:)

Reaction score
Why have Kelly Kelly and Extreme Expose separate? And where the hell is Punk?

Also I’d put Richards on there above people like the Miz and the Extreme Expose. Not to mention Matt Stryker.

chavoheat

Reaction score
Is Big Daddy V really the most dominant superstar in the WWE? He hasn't exactly won any big matches or anything (Boogeyman doens't count).

OrtonIsGod

Reaction score
Excluding CM Punk is a problem, but I would assume he would just be first on the Power 10 and then everyone else would drop a spot. I disagree with whoever said that The Extreme Expose and Kelly Kelly should be separate. Kelly Kelly is involved in a storyline, so she kind of has her own thing going in addition to the Expose.

And chavoheat, this is an ECW Power 10, not WWE. And yes, BDV is the most dominating superstar on the show.