ECW Power 10

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Christian

Reaction score
yeah.. you just lost all credibility to make a P10 ever again just because you didnt even put CM Punk on it.

JHar888

Reaction score
^ CM Punk didn't do shit last week. He talked to Elijah Burke...PUT HIM AT #1 !!! But whatever, this is done.

CenaMark54

Didn't do shit??? He just retianed the title at Unforgiven.

So let me get this straight. This is not a cumulative poll, you are basing it on just last week? So next week, you won't take this week into consideration. Whoever had a match will be put ahead of someone who didn't? Even if the person who had the week off retained the title at a recent PPV.

Punk talking to Burke for 10 seconds was better than anything else on ECW last week.

Anyway this JarHar guy is just looking for some attention. The ECW Power 10 (lol) should go to the graveyard.

Switchy

Reaction score
^^Extreme Expose danced and you put them on so why should punk make a difference

Edit: ^^ Meant for JHar

JHar888

Reaction score
^ Well isn't that just a good o' can of spam? Well everyone, be happy, because this Power 10 is over. As for CenaBitch54, don't be hatin' on the sexiness of the P10.

CenaMark54

^ Well isn't that just a good o' can of spam? Well everyone, be happy, because this Power 10 is over. As for CenaBitch54, don't be hatin' on the sexiness of the P10.

I'm going to keep the tradition of the P10 alive.

1. Layla El: She has curly hair and a nice ass hehe
2. Joey Styles: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe
3. The Worms: Boogeyman eats them :wave:
4. Thorn: Will the Vampire suck??? You be the judge hehehehehehehehe
5. Kelley Kelley: Will she sleep with Balls? You be the judge tune in next week.
6. Burke: He walked to the ring and talked with Punk. Hehehe
7. Dreamer: Ohhhhyeaaaaaaaaah an Original baby. Who will he challenge next?
8. Brooke: Who else thinks she has a big head? hehehe but damn I like watching her come to the ring.
9. Punk: I didnt want to put him on here. His entrance wasn;t very good and all he did was retain a title this week. Averga week for Punk
10. Miz: He is a ladies man. thats good enough for my list hehehe

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I'm going to keep the tradition of the P10 alive.

1. Layla El: She has curly hair and a nice ass hehe
2. Joey Styles: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe
3. The Worms: Boogeyman eats them :wave:
4. Thorn: Will the Vampire suck??? You be the judge hehehehehehehehe
5. Kelley Kelley: Will she sleep with Balls? You be the judge tune in next week.
6. Burke: He walked to the ring and talked with Punk. Hehehe
7. Dreamer: Ohhhhyeaaaaaaaaah an Original baby. Who will he challenge next?
8. Brooke: Who else thinks she has a big head? hehehe but damn I like watching her come to the ring.
9. Punk: I didnt want to put him on here. His entrance wasn;t very good and all he did was retain a title this week. Averga week for Punk
10. Miz: He is a ladies man. thats good enough for my list hehehe

That was a great attempt, however next time I suggest that you beat yourself over the head with a ball peen hammer before doing this. Y'know, so's you can achieve the proper degree of brain damage.