ECW: How It Should Have Been

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
ECW: How It Should Have Been

Backstory: This is ECW after one night stand 2006. I will just post recaps for ECW one night stand but everything else will be in full.
Mr. McMahon had decided to bring back ECW but a last minute change made him hire a new writer.
This is extreme ECW. Most matches will be extreme rules. ECW will never be the same again.
It is a bit different to the real 2006 leading up to ECW One Night Stand from Wrestlemania 22. But you will not need to know those changes as they are Raw and Smackdown. I will just write the results for Multi-branded PPVs, except for ECW. I will write what happens if anybody in my brand appears on a different show.

Here is one night stand:

ECW extreme rules for every match

Tazz vs Jerry Lawler

Tazz controlled the first bit of the match but started getting cocky and Jerry hit him with a chair and connected with a fist drop but Tazz kicked out. Tazz struggled to fight back but when he ducked a punch he picked up a trashcan and smashed Jerry in the head. This match ended with Tazz picking up a piece of barbwire and wraps it around Jerry while locking in the tazzmision. Jerry passed out.

Randy vs Angle

Angle tries to not use weapons while Orton hits him with a chair but he gets annoyed and starts smashing Orton with a chair. Orton later hit an RKO onto a steel chair but struggled to pin Angle and only got a two. Angle had the ankle lock locked in several times in the match but Orton never tapped. Angle won it with a thunderous Angle slam through a table. Angle celebrated slowly because of the pain he has been through.

The FBI vs Tajiri and Super Crazy

These guys had been fighting with weapons, big time. They used trashcans, chairs, shopping carts and Baseball bats. The men went crazy with the weapons but didn’t care about there well being. The match ended when Super Crazy chocked Little Guido with a baseball bat until he tapped. Super Crazy missed several high flying moves and landed oddly causing him to struggle around until late in the match when he got Little Guido in a headlock using the baseball bat for help.

Sabu vs Rey Mysterio (World Heavyweight title)

Rey Mysterio played his heart out trying to dodge Sabu’s weapons. He got very hurt though after missing a high risk west coast pop out the ring. Sabu connected with a Arabian facebuster but Rey kicked out. Rey won the match when Sabu went for a triple jump DDT but slipped on the chair getting into a 619 position with Rey connecting with the move and executing a perfect legdrop.

Mick Foley and Edge vs Terry Funk and Tommy Dreamer

After a con-chair-to and a barbwire bat in the face Terry Funk lost control and went crazy destroying Edge with a trashcan and hitting Foley with a kendo stick. Tommy Dreamer was quiet for most of the match but at the end got involved and accidentally hit a rioting Funk and got hit in the face with a chair. But as Funk was distracted Edge hit a spear on Funk and won, 1…2…3.

RVD vs Cena (WWE Championship)

RVD would be awarded the ECW Championship whatever happens in this match. RVD tried many acrobatic moves in this match but failed one causing him to fall through a table. Cena took advantage then and used a chair to attack RVD. RVD van-daminatered Cena late on in the match and hit a frogsplash but Cena kicked out. RVD jumped onto Cena later but Cena caught him for the F-U and connected he locked in an STFU but RVD tried not to tap but after a long struggle finally did. The ECW roster came out after the match and attacked Cena.

Roster:

Note: Everyone might make occasional appearances on Raw or Smackdown

RVD
Sandman
Tommy Dreamer
D-Von Dudley
Bubba Ray Dudley
Tommy Dreamer
Sabu
Terry Funk
Benoit (was alive in 2006)
Big Show
Kurt Angle
John Morrison (ECW changed his name to bring him here)
CM Punk
Rhyno
Mark Henry
Kane
CM Punk (Bought up from OVW)
Elijah Burke (Bought up from OVW)
Miz (Bought him here to become a tag team with Morrison)
Rey Mysterio (On Smackdown as well until he loses World Heavyweight Title)
Hardcore Holly
Big Daddy V (Changed from Viscera and changed shows.

Non Wrestling

Joey Styles
Tazz
Ron Simmons
Todd Grishim
Armando Alejandro Estrada (Manager of Mark Henry)
GM: Paul Heyman
Writer: Will Rose (me)

Stables:

Dudleyz (D-Von and Bubba Dudley)
MNM 2.0 (Morrison and Miz)
ECW originals (Sabu, Dreamer, Sandman, Funk and RVD)
ECW New Breed (Elijah Burke, CM Punk, Morrison and Miz)
Kane and Big Show

Champions

ECW World: RVD
ECT tag team: Dudleyz

All PPVs are to all brands except for Dismember to December and Barely Legal which are ECW only.
Royal Rumble
No Way Out
Wrestlemania 23
Backlash
Judgement Day
One Night Stand
Great American Bash
Barely Legal
Summerslam
No Mercy
Unforgiven
Survivor Series
Armageddon
Dismember to December
The calendar is a bit different to the actual one.
ECW

JuulDK

Reaction score
Looks great. Like the results, and the roster seems okay... But in my opinion, if you want to bring in Benoit because he was alive back then, then why is Johnny Nitro/John Morrison named Morrison?? And the same goes with Big Daddy V.. And Punk wasn't there back then...

But hey, it's a BTB... Anything can happen. I will follow and review... Hope you take a look at my BTB as well. Link in my signature.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Sorry about that i will say why they have been put there.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
ECT tag team champions? .... looks alright... hope it last's.

Evil Austin

looks alright, but I am just saying it will be hard for an ECW btb to stand out here and be good seeing as in the last month there have been over 10 and none of them have gone past one ppv. Hopefully this one will be good.

CT Styles

^^ Good on you for giving him a good confidence booster DX! Jeez.

Don't listen to him, Do your best and you will get noticed. Main things to make your BTB stand out is, Do your best like I said, Work on whatever people suggest in your reviews and Do NOT get a big head and act like you are a great BTBer when your BTB is just average. Not saying yours is though. Good Luck :)

edgehead09

Reaction score
looks alright, but I am just saying it will be hard for an ECW btb to stand out here and be good seeing as in the last month there have been over 10 and none of them have gone past one ppv. Hopefully this one will be good.

umm even though i have a WWE part in my show, my ECW show has been running for 2 months now...

But, Rose it looks good but Cena winnin is not good...ECW fans will riot

Evil Austin

Yea I meant an only ECW one, by the way I do wish you all the best I was just giving you constructive criticism

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Thanks for all the comments.

Preview

It is time for ECW.
It is time for Extreme.

The first ever episode of the new and improved ECW is tonight on SCI FI.

How will RVD react to whatever is in his way tonight? RVD lost to Cena at One Night Stand but still got awarded the ECW championship. Sabu lost to Rey at One night Stand and will want to get something as a consalation. Kurt Angle will be one of the many superstars trying to get a number one contender, along with many ECW originals.

Hardcore Holly has many extreme ways and Rhyno likes the Extreme bit of ECW too. The two will fight in an extreme rules match tonight and will have a battle to the death.

Confirmed Matches

Rhyno vs Hardcore Holy (ECW Extreme Rules Match)

Dont miss ECW on Sci-Fi.

wwerko619

Reaction score
looks pretty cool, but DX is right, IWF has had 10 other ECW btbs in the past 3 weeks, and not one has lasted 2-3 weeks. I really feel something for this btb, and I hope it doesnt fall, and cant wait for the show, il pop in a review.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
ECW

Tazz: Hello and welcome to the new and improved ECW.
J.S: Here we go.

Heyman comes out

Heyman: Welcome to extreme ECW. This is the new ECW, the better ECW, and the death-deifying ECW.
Crowd cheer
Heyman: That’s right get ready for Extreme Championship Wrestling.
The crowd chant “E…..C….DUBâ€
Heyman: We are better than Raw, we are better than Smackdown and hell, we are better then TNA impact.
The “E…..C…..DUB†chants are through the roof.
Paul leaves

Rhyno vs Hardcore Holly (extreme rules)

Rhyno came to the ring with a trashcan carrying a baseball bat and a kendo stick. Hardcore Holly came out with nothing but knew he would use his hardcore tactic at sometime in the match. Hardcore Holly runs at Rhyno but Rhyno smashes him with a trashcan. Holly gets up soon and ducks a kendo stick and kicks him in the stomach he gets the chair out of the ring and smashes Rhyno with it several times. Holly scoopslams Rhyno onto a trashcan. Hardcore Holly pins, 1…2…kick out! Holly gets up and punches Rhyno twice in the head and then Holly throws Rhyno out the ring. Holly clears a table but Rhyno is up and as soon as Holly turns around, Rhyno hits him with the lid of a trashcan. Rhyno lifts up Holly and throws him onto the table and tries to piledriver him through it but Holly reverses and throws him off the table and connects with a double axe handle. Holly gets a guitar from under the ring and smashes Rhino in the head with it as soon as Rhyno got up. Holly throws the destroyed guitar into the crowd and taunts but Rhino is up and low blows him. Rhino gores Holly, 1…2…kick out! Holly kicked out of Rhino’s signature move. Holly gets up and starts to punch Rhino but gets punched back harder. Rhino gets the kendo stick and hits Holly with it, cracking the kendo stick in half. Holly slowly gets up and picks up a chair and Rhyno is running at him for the gore but Holly smashes him in the head with a chair. Holly lifts up Rhino and throws him into a table and lifts him up for the Alabama slam through the table and connects. Holly pins, 1…2…3.

J.S: Oh My God!
Tazz: He just slammed him through that table.

RVD is in Paul Heyman’s office

RVD: For the second time. Who is the Damn number one contender?
Paul:Leave it to me Rob. Dont worry about it.
RVD: Thanks it isn’t going to go away.
Heyman: I have said don’t bother thinking about it, there are several contenders that will match you and you will not find out right here so you can attack them.
RVD: That’s not my game. And name the contenders.
Heyman: Ok then, Big Show, Kane, Kurt, Rey, Mark Henry, CM Punk, Benoit, Dreamer, Sandman, Terry Funk and Sabu.
RVD: Well then bring them it on; the whole f’n show can cope with them.
Paul: (angry) There are only two matches tonight as this next one as all of them in an extreme Battle Royal for the number one contender.
Scene fades to black.

J.S: There you have it the search for the number one contender starts here.
Tazz: And with the great American bash two weeks away anything can happen.

Everyone enters with five men taking weapons to the ring. Sandman a kendo stick, Sabu a table, Dreamer a barbwire board, Benoit a chair and Kane a trashcan.

Benoit hits Rey with the chair several times before Rey rolls out the way. Everyone is just brawling with them all trying to eliminate each other. Kane whacks Funk with the trashcan. Big Show punches Punk and then Sandman and Kane and Benoit. Big Show turns round but gets hit in the stomach with a table by Sabu. Sabu is destroying him with that table. Sabu sets the table up but Kane clotheslines him down. Rey runs at Kane and jumps at him but Rey catches him and chokeslams him through a table. Oh My God. Kane turns round but gets big booted by Mark Henry. Dreamer and Benoit are trading punches. Dreamer picks up a trashcan and swings for Beniot’s head but Chris ducks and dropkicks the trashcan into Dreamer’s head. Benoit gets up and runs into a punch from Big Show who lifts him up and showstoppers him out of the ring.

Benoit is eliminated

Sandman hits CM Punk with a Kendo stick and then gets hit in the head by Funk with a chair. Funk walks into Rey who is slowly getting up and drops the chair. Funk pushes Rey over the top rope but Rey just hangs on. Rey is being kicked in the face by Funk but is still hanging on the rope. Funk gets a chair and smashes Rey with it. Rey is just hanging on but Funk is being punched by Big Show and Rey stays safe in the ring. Funk hits Show with the chair several times and tries to fight on. CM Punk jumps at Mark henrys but gets caught and thrown over the top rope.

CM Punk is eliminated

Mark Henry lifts up Kurt high above is head and military presses him. Sabu hits Henry in the leg with a chair several times and bulldogs him. Mark Henry is down and so is the Big Show. The two sleeping giants. Sabu rolls under the ring and gets two tables and throws both in the ring. Sabu gets in and sets one up but Kane is behind him and he gets something off his boot and throws it onto the table. The table is on fire. Oh My God Kane is about to chokeslam Rey through it. Don’t do it. Oh and Big Show is up and he makes it a double chokeslam but Sabu tries to save Rey but Kane slaps a chokehold onto him as well. Dreamer tries to save Rey and Sabu but Big Show slaps a chokehold on him too. Big Show has Rey in one hand and Dreamer in the other and Kane has Rey in one hand and Sabu in the other and there is a flaming table in front of them. OH MY GOD. The fans are chanting holy shit! All three people went through that flaming table. All three are out cold. Big Show lifts up one and Kane the others and throw them over the top rope.

Rey Mysterio is eliminated

Tommy Dreamer is eliminated

Sabu is eliminated.

Kane and Big Show are laughing but suddenly Kane stops and tries to lift Show over the top rope. Kane can’t do it on his own. Mark Henry comes and helps him but it is hard to lift him over. Big Show is about halfway up. Show is easily holding on. Kurt and Sandman come to help and Big Show is slowly falling but they need more help to move this five hundred pound beast. Funk comes to help and Big Show is sitting on the top rope. Big Show is struggling to get them of but starts to punch everybody. Sandman gets punched, Funk gets punched, Kurt gets punched, Kane gets punched but Henry is still pushing and Big Show is falling and he falls to the ground.

Big Show is eliminated

Henry picks up the table that Sabu bought in and sets it up (not the already broken one). Kane is getting hit with a barbwire board by Funk. Kane is bleeding. Sandman does the Russian leg sweep with the Kendo stick onto Kurt. Sandman snaps the Kendo stick on his head and throws it into the crowd. Henry big boots him when he turns around. Henry lifts Sandman up for the military press but Angle angle slams him from nowhere. Sandman is on top of Mark Henry. Angle locks in an ankle lock on Sandman. Sandman is tapping quickly but Angle won’t stop the hold. Angle is hurting Sandman big time. Sandman is screaming in pain. Angle stops and picks up Sandman. Angle just throws Sandman out like garbage.

Sandman is eliminated

Angle goes over to Funk and the two go toe to toe. Angle slaps Funk and Funk picks up a damaged garbage can and smashes Angle in the face with it. Angle rests on the ropes. While Funk walks over and starts hitting Kane with the garbage can and then Henry. Funk has gone crazy like he was at ECW one night stand. Funk picks up the barbwire board and hits Angle with it and tosses it out the ring. Funk turn around! Its too late, Mark Henry picks him up and worlds strongest slams him through a table. OH MY GOD. Mark Henry gets up and picks up Funk and military presses him out the ring.

Funk is eliminated

Mark Henry picks up Kurt and punches him twice but Kurt suddenly gets a rush of energy and starts punching Mark Henry and Irish whips him. But Kane clotheslines Kurt from nowhere. Mark Henry is running at Kane and louz thus presses him. A four hundred pound louz thus press. Mark Henry picks up a chair and hits Kurt then Kane. Mark Henry waits for both to get up and does the same to Kurt but Kane ducks and big boots the chair into Henry. Kane rolls Henry under the bottom rope and rolls out himself. Kane lifts up Henry for a chokeslam but instead just pushes him over the metal barricade into a block of steel chairs. Kane steps over the piece of Metal and gets all the chairs and throws them over the top of that metal barricade. Kane lifts up Henry and smashes his head into the metal several times and throws him over the barricade. Kane steps over and throws Henry back in the ring. Estrada smashes Kane in the head with the steel chair and throws Kane into the ring. Kane sits up and points at Armando Alejandro Estrada (just had to put it in full) and gets over the top rope and stands on the apron. He can be eliminated by Angle who is approaching him with a chair and smashes him in the back causing him to fall out of the ring.

Kane is eliminated.

Henry and Angle are left in the ring. These two stare at each other and then trade punches. Mark Henry’s punches are bigger and stronger than Kurt’s. Kurt picks up a trashcan and hits Mark with it but to no affect. Kurt cowards off and hits him twice more with it and suddenly belly to bellies Mark. Henry gets up quickly and Kurt is crawling on the floor but Mark Henry picks him up and tries to powerbomb him out the ring but Angle is holding onto the ropes. Kurt is trying to hurracarranna him over the top rope and is nearly successful. Both men are falling but it looks like Henry is going to fall first wait what is Estrada doing. He kicks Angle in the Face and both fall. Both men feet touched the floor at the exact same time!

Paul Heyman’s music comes on.
Paul: Well I think both of your feet hit the floor at the exact same time. So my decision is hard.
A video plays with their feet touching the floor at the same time.
Heyman: I have a decision to make and I think that…
The crowd chant “Kurt, Kurt, Kurt.â€
Kurt grabs a microphone from outside the ring.
Kurt: Paul, listen to the crowd. You hear what they are chanting, Kurt, Kurt, Kurt. It’s true, it’s damn true.
Kurt gets in the ring.
Paul walks about as he is very annoyed.
Paul: Maybe it is but you didn’t win fair and square.
Kurt: How did Mark win “fair and Square� If it wasn’t for (Taking the piss) Armando Alejandro Estrada I would be the winner.
Paul: Well my decision is final and my decision is….
A moment of silence
Kurt: Is?
Paul: (making something up) Next week.
Mark Henry punches Angle in the nose hard on his way out. Angle is bleeding. Mark Henry is walking out the ring. Angle picks up the steel chair and gets out the ring and smashes Henry with it several times
Scene fades to black.

Who is the number one contender?

wwerko619

Reaction score
BM: Battle Royal for #1 Contender......I wonder who it will be...( kurt angle & mark henry )

WM: n/a, there was only 2 matches, kinda found that a little laim for a weekly show.

BP: Kurt and Paul at the end, it was ok, and the feud is looking great.

WP: n/a, again, the show was quite short, so you could of fit another promo in their somewhere.

OV: Good Show, I wonder who will be #1 Contender, and my rating for you is 7/10.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Thanks for the comment.

-TJ-

BM - Battle Royal.

WM - well.... N/A

BP - Ending promo

WP - Heyman promo at the begining. "Hell we're better then TNA Impact" (WTF)

AC - Extreme show my little crazy friend.

Rate - 7.8/10

The Mac

Reaction score
BM - Battle Royal.

WM - The other one

BP - Ending promo

WP - Heyman promo at the begining. Impacts the worst one in that list, why say hell before them.

AC - More matches. Good nonetheless.