ECW: How It Should Have Been

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
ECW

J.S: Welcome to ECW debuting the new theme Fake it by seether.
Tazz: What a night of action we have for you tonight.
J.S: Heyman is set to announce who won the battle royal and Dreamer takes on John Morrison and Miz.
Tazz: It is an action packed night.

Miz, Morrison and Dreamer enter the ring.

Miz and Morrison start to grapple when Dreamer gets out the ring and pulls out two steel chairs and a table. Miz suplexes Morrison and walks into Dreamer who smashes him with one of the chairs. Morrison gets up and goes under the ring and pulls out a ladder. He gets back in the ring and sets it up so it is on the floor but leaning on the ropes. Morrison puts Miz’s face on it and climbs the top rope. He is about to do the move that broke Joey Mercury’s nose.

J.S: No, that move broke Joey Mercury’s face.
Tazz: He is going to do it.

Morrison jumps but Miz moves out the way and Morrison’s feet crash into the ladder and instead of it hitting Miz in the face it hits Morrison. Miz gets up but Dreamer hits him with a chair again. Dreamer pins Miz, 1…2…kick out! Morrison is bleeding rapidly. Morrison rolls out the ring and is leaving the arena. Dreamer gets out the ring and the two are fighting on the entrance ramp (ECW style) Dreamer throws him over the barricade and into a few empty seats.

J.S: Oh My God! Empty seats at ECW.

Morrison bleeds rapidly as he gets himself up. Miz runs down the ramp to Dreamer and clotheslines him over that steel barricade. Morrison continues bleeding while Miz smashes Dreamers head into those steel chairs. Morrison gets up and bulldogs Miz onto a steel chair and Miz gets busted open. A fan has sign with Dreamer on it and Morrison grabs it and the sign is paper but he is holding it up by a stick of wood. Morrison gets the wood and hits Dreamer with it. Morrison pins him, 1…2…broken by Miz. Morrison and Miz slowly get up and have a staredown. Dreamer comes up from behind Morrison and low blows him with the stick of wood.

Splinters were you don’t want them.

Morrison then leans down and Miz takes advantage and hits the Mizzard of oz. Miz pins, 1…2…broken by Dreamer. Tommy lifts up Miz and hits a Dreamer driver onto the chairs and pins his opposition, 1…2… Broken by Morrison. After all Morrison has been through he could still break the pin. Morrison gets thrown over the barricade by Dreamer who is about to collapse. Dreamer lifts up Miz and suplexes him but collapses halfway through and Miz land on a chair. Miz slowly crawls over the barricade and stops for rest.

All of them are too hurt to get up. Miz is first up and he pins Morrison, 1…2…kick out. Miz slowly gets back up and climbs the barricade slowly and stand up on it. He is holding his chest and trying not to lose his balance at the same time. Dreamer is up though and yanks Miz down causing Miz to land where it hurts on the steel barricade. Miz falls down and Dreamer pins him, 1…2…kick out. Miz is still hurt a lot though. Dreamer picks up one of the chairs and picks up Miz and smashes his head onto the steel chair. Dreamer realises Morrison is up and goes over the barricade but Morrison is trying to leave the arena. Dreamer grabs Morrison and throws him into the electric board. The board has just been completely smashed. Dreamer collapses and cannot go on. Miz is up he drags Morrison form out of the Board and, 1…2….3. Miz steals a victory.

J.S: Oh My God. What a match.
Tazz: Miz wins, what a great match

Carlito’s song comes on and loads of workmen come out carrying equipment.

Carlito sits in one the chairs for Carlito’s cabana.
Carlito: So this is the sh*t hole you call “ECW”
Crowd Boo
Carlito: I bet you are happy to have someone as good as me on the show.
Crowd Boo some more
Carlito: Lets all Boo ECW together.
The Crowd stop booing
Carlito: BOOOO!
Carlito looks confused
Carlito: Why aren’t you booing?
Crowd chant “Carlito sucks”
Carlito: Why do I suck? I do you a great favour in coming to Extremely Crappy Westl…..
Big Show's music hits.
Big Show: You want me to show you what wrestling is really like?
Carlito: What?
Show: You come to ECW and demand respect.
Carlito: Yes, have you got a problem?
Show: Yeah, a little.
Carlito: What is it.
Show: You.
Show grabs Carlito by the neck and showstoppers him in the middle of the ring.
Show's music hits as he leaves.

Big Daddy V vs Rey Mysterio (non title)

Tazz: Rey is going to be squashed.
J.S: Rey should run for the hills.

Rey runs into BDV and gets big booted. BDV lifts up Rey and chops him back down. Rey is holding is chest and is really hurt. Rey gets up and bounces off the ropes and jumps at BDV but BDV punches him down. Rey gets up quickly and rolls out the ring. Rey gets back in but BDV knocks him back down. BDV lifts up Rey and Irish whips him Rey runs at BDV but gets scrapbustered, 1…2…BDV lifts up Rey’s hand. Rey will be tortured tonight. BDV throws Rey out the ring.

Rey struggles up but BDV slams him into the steps, 1….2….3….4…5… BDV slams Rey’s head into the steps, 6…7…8… BDV throws Rey in the ring and follows. BDV big splashes Rey, 1…2… BDV puts Rey’s shoulder up. BDV lifts up Rey and throws him into a turnbuckle. Rey falls and hits the mat hard. Rey crawls into BDV and BDV picks him up and bodyslams Rey. Rey is out cold. BDV takes the padding of the turnbuckle. BDV picks Rey up and holds him high above his head and throws him head first into the exposed turnbuckle. Rey is practically dead. BDV lifts up Rey for a Samoan drop and connects. BDV does that elbow drop of his. Rey can hardly breathe, 1…2…BDV gets off him. BDV lifts up Rey and scrapbusters him, 1…2…BDV gets off him. BDV throws Rey into the exposed turnbuckle but Rey reverses and jump off BDV. Rey springs to life with two dropkicks and a jumping DDT.

J.S: Oh My God. Rey is still alive.
Tazz: And Big Daddy V is down.

Rey is resting on the ropes and BDV runs at Rey. Rey ducks and BDV is in the 619 position. Rey hits the 619, BDV is still up and he hits a seated senton, 1…2…BDV puts a shoulder up. BDV gets up and picks up Rey for the Samoan drop and connects. BDV elbow drops Rey, 1….2….3. BDV walks over Rey’s motionless body.

J.S: The world heavyweight champion is out cold.
Tazz: Did you see the way Big Daddy V dismantled Rey? As you would say “Oh My God”.
J.S: I’m calling gimmick infringement.

BDV walks out the arena and Rey gets put on a stretcher and pushed out the arena

Kurt Angle comes out.
Kurt: Well, last week I broke Sandman’s ankle. I am issuing a warning. To anyone who wants to take me on. If I get that ankle lock locked in, I will break your ankle.
Crowd boo.
Kurt: It is the truth, so at Great American Bash I will break RVD’s ankle.
Mark Henry’s music comes on and he makes his way down to the ring.
Mark: What makes you think you are going to get the shot?
Angle: Who else could it be but an Olympic gold medallist?
Mark: The world strongest man.
Paul Heyman’s music comes on and he makes his way down to the ring.
Paul: You guys, stop it. My decision has been made.
Angle: What is it?
Paul: It will be a triple threat match at Great American Bash. And why I am making these matches, there will also be Tommy Dreamer and any person he wants to tag with him vs The Miz and Morrison vs Dudleyz for the tag team titles.
Paul leaves
Commercial break

Tazz: Welcome back to ECW and are two matches for Great American bash have been announced. There will be 4 for Raw, 4 for Smackdown and 2 for ECW.
J.S: How come we get less than Raw and Smackdown?
Tazz: Because Mr. McMahon thinks were too good for PPVs.

Elijah Burke vs CM Punk

J.S: These two young athletes should put on a great show for us.
Tazz: In a no DQ match.

Elijah and Punk grapple for a while and then separate. The two grapple again and again separate. The two trade punches and stop after two each. CM Punk kicks him once in the ribs and then in the head. Burke falls down backwards. Burke quickly gets up and enzuguri’s Punk. Punk falls over the top rope. Elijah does a suicide dive through the ropes as Punk gets up. Punk rolls out the way and Elijah smashes into the unforgiving, cold, hard floor. Elijah gets up slowly and walks into a plank of wood which Punk found under the ring. Punk pins Elijah, 1…2…kick out. Elijah slowly gets up and runs at Punk and dropkicks him over the barricade into the crowd. The crowd move away so Elijah can get over the barricade but Punk goes over it and smashes Elijah’s head into the steel barricade. Elijah is bleeding but he elbows Punk in the head and bulldogs him into the barricade and Elijah falls over the top of the barricade and onto the other side. Punk is down. Punk gets help from a fan to pick him up. Punk is up and he jumps on the barricade and crossbodies Elijah off the top of it, 1…2…kick out! Punk gets up and gets a chair from under the ring and pulls it out. Punk is taunting Elijah but when Elijah gets up he ducks the chair shot and dropkicks it into Punks face. Punk falls to the floor and slowly gets back up. Punk then runs into Elijah who trips him up. Punk crawls to the announcer table and takes off the monitors. Elijah lifts up Punk for a DDT and connects. Elijah then puts him on the table. Elijah looks under the ring and pulls out a 30Ft ladder. Elijah climbs it and does a splash off it to Punk but Punk rolls off the table and Elijah falls through it. Elijah is out cold. Punk gets up and looks at Elijah. Punk picks up Elijah but Elijah collapses. Punk picks him up again and holds onto him. Punk lifts him on his shoulder for the go to sleep and connects with CM Punks signature move, the GTS. CM Punk pins Elijah Burke, 1…2…the ref stops counting. CM Punk looks at the ref. It seems some crazy fan has kicked the ref and he is bleeding and unconscious. Punk tries to help the ref up but he is out cold. Security is arresting the fan. Elijah and the ref are out cold. Punk shouts:
“Get a ref out here”
A ref comes out and Punk pins Elijah, 1….2…3.
The fan is shouting:
“I hate Punk”
Over and over again. Punk walks over to the fan and smashes him in the stomach.
Punk leaves the arena.

J.S: That stupid fan.
Tazz: At least he got on T.V. I mean I would do that to get on TV.

Big Show vs Benoit

J.S: Big Show vs Benoit, (going to J.R mode.) This could be a slobber knocker.
Tazz: Bah Gawd, (into Tazz mode) Your not a good J.R impersonator.
J.S: Nor you Tazz, nor you.

Benoit and Show grapple and Show chops Benoit in the back. Benoit crawls out the ring. Benoit is up and he gets a chair from under the ring and hits Show with it twice but to no effect. Show is still standing. Show big boots the chair into Benoit. Show lifts up Benoit and punches twice in the gut and goes for a haymaker but Benoit ducks and DDT’s Show onto the chair. Show gets up after Benoit but takes the advantage by big booting Benoit. Benoit gets up quickly and runs into a haymaker. Benoit rolls out the ring. Benoit gets up out the ring and calls Show out. Show gets out the ring and chops Benoit across the chest. Show puts Benoit in the position for the final cut. Show connects with it. Benoit struggles around on the floor, holding his chest. Big Show puts one boot on Benoit, 1…2…kick out! Benoit could hardly kick out. Benoit gets up and walks into Show buts ducks a right hand and gets a trashcan from under the ring. Benoit smashes the trashcan into Big Show’s stomach and into his head twice. Big Show is down. Benoit climbs the turnbuckle and is about to do his diving headbutt but Show moves out the way and Benoit goes head first into the garbage can! Benoit is bleeding! Show gets up and walks over Benoit, imagine the weight. Benoit can hardly breathe. Benoit gets up and Big Show is taunting. Show picks him up for a showstopper but Benoit kicks him twice in the stomach and DDT’s him to the floor. Benoit gets up. Benoit is trying to lock in a sharpshooter and gets it firmly locked in. Big Show is going to tap. He is screaming. Big Show is holding onto the announcer table so he doesn’t tap.
“Aaragh”
Show continues to scream. Show tries to loosen the hold and does a little bit. Show lets go of the table and punches Benoit in the back and Benoit has made the hold really lose. But Big Show is still struggling. Big Show wiggles his legs a bit and breaks the hold by kicking Benoit of him. Benoit bangs into the ring apron and falls to the floor. Benoit gets up after Show and punches him twice in the gut and DDT’s him. Big Show gets up straight away and punches Benoit in the head and suplexes him. Big Show again gets straight up and taunts for the showstopper. Benoit is up and he walks into Show who lifts him up for the showstopper but Benoit curls his leg’s round one of Shows arms and drags him to the ground. Benoit had locked in the crippler crossface! Show is screaming in pain and is about to tap. Show tries to get his arm free but can’t. Big Show stands up with Benoit still locking in the crippler crossface. Big Show is still hurt. Big Show collapses. Benoit has got it locked in and Show looks unconscious. The ref comes and drops his arm, once, twice and three times. Benoit wins via knockout. Benoit celebrates while paramedics look at Big Show.

J.S: Look at Show.
Tazz: What is there to look at? He’s not moving.

Quick Results:

Miz def Dreamer and Morrison in a triple threat
Big Daddy V def Rey Mysterio
CM Punk def Elijah Burke
Benoit def The Big Show

xImpulsive

Reaction score
BM: Main Event, was the best match of the night.

WM: Big Daddy V vs. Rey Mysterio, i don't like BDV, it was in my opinion the worst match of the night, Rey barely got in any moves. I thought this match wasn't written very good.

BP: The best? There weren't really any good, but the best would be Angle/Kurt/Paul E. This promo wasn't in character and was short, it was just the best

WP: Carlito and Big Show. Out of character and really short

AC: It seems like you need some work on your promos. The matches were ok, you need some work on those too. It was a short show. But take this criticism and use it. You will only get better, so keep trying and you will improve a lot. Keep it up on the shows and good luck. Overall 6/10

Review for Review, my ECW show is posted

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
thanks for the reviews and i dont mind critisicm. I thought my matches were alot better then usual on that week but yes my promom's were pritty terrilbe.

Evil Austin

good show there are some room for improvement like the promo's which you said but some people are not natural promo writers like me for instance promo's are one of my only flaws that I have trouble with also. Anyway, Before I change this into an all about me post. Ill be reading your next show and I hope to have you read my WAW ppv which should be up in about a day and a half or even before depends on when my match previews are done.