ECW: From Bankruptcy to ... Something?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I need Syndicate updates

Halfway House

Purveyor of the BIGGEST wiggle.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
kingsofwrestling
Favorite Wrestler
mcmg
Favorite Sports Team
houstonrockets
Favorite Sports Team
grjovZi
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Hello, guys! Comin' in for an update:

So, there was an issue with my copy of Windows 10 and it led to me having to do a reinstall that's kinda' put me in a slump about wanting to get back to this project. BUT, seeing that you all want more of the Syndicate (and so do I, god dammit!), I'll leave you with one of two options:

Option One: I can try (to the best of my abilities) to recreate this save file in TEW 2020, with the roster being as close as I possibly remember it being. I do remember the majority of the directions that I planned to take people in, it just might take me a good couple of hours to recreate. I don't mind doing this at all. Be forewarned that there may be some changes (both minor and major), as I've thought of some better scenarios and such since this series began.

Option Two: We jump ahead to 2002-2003 WWE (similar to what Blaze is doing) and I recreate the best aspects of this (Syndicate, Mordecai for Sky and myself. FMW's essentially dead at this point without Hayabusa, that's the only downfall as I have huge plans for him in ECW). This is also viable and we'd be a bit less pigeonholed with the hardcore wrestling.

I know old-school ECW wasn't JUST about the hardcore work though, so I'd like to add some technical masterclasses in there as well.

At the end of the day, I need you all to let me know what you'd like to see and I'll bring the series back as early as this weekend!

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Hello, guys! Comin' in for an update:

So, there was an issue with my copy of Windows 10 and it led to me having to do a reinstall that's kinda' put me in a slump about wanting to get back to this project. BUT, seeing that you all want more of the Syndicate (and so do I, god dammit!), I'll leave you with one of two options:

Option One: I can try (to the best of my abilities) to recreate this save file in TEW 2020, with the roster being as close as I possibly remember it being. I do remember the majority of the directions that I planned to take people in, it just might take me a good couple of hours to recreate. I don't mind doing this at all. Be forewarned that there may be some changes (both minor and major), as I've thought of some better scenarios and such since this series began.

Option Two: We jump ahead to 2002-2003 WWE (similar to what Blaze is doing) and I recreate the best aspects of this (Syndicate, Mordecai for Sky and myself. FMW's essentially dead at this point without Hayabusa, that's the only downfall as I have huge plans for him in ECW). This is also viable and we'd be a bit less pigeonholed with the hardcore wrestling.

I know old-school ECW wasn't JUST about the hardcore work though, so I'd like to add some technical masterclasses in there as well.

At the end of the day, I need you all to let me know what you'd like to see and I'll bring the series back as early as this weekend!

I'm pretty cool with either option tbh :draper2

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I'm fine with either also, I mean I'd love to see ECW the most, to see what you can do with that. But honestly any of it would be wonderful.

Just don't let yourself get cursed like the AEW one. :heston I showed these guys some of the wild shit that happened to you.

Halfway House

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
kingsofwrestling
Favorite Wrestler
mcmg
Favorite Sports Team
houstonrockets
Favorite Sports Team
grjovZi
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Right now, it looks like we're leaning towards a full recreation of the ECW file. That's not a bad thing, I'll re-read what I'd already done here and then get the game to the appropriate week/day and we'll pick up where we left off!

Reactions: Vegeta and Chris

Halfway House

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
kingsofwrestling
Favorite Wrestler
mcmg
Favorite Sports Team
houstonrockets
Favorite Sports Team
grjovZi
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
(Notes before we go into this: As previously explained, there was an issue with the SSD on my PC and I ended up having to do a fresh install of Windows 10. This file, as stupid as it is, held a special place in my heart for the short time that we worked on it. Not being able to recover my save since I'd upgraded [if you call it that, it's still relatively buggy quite a bit after launch...] left me pretty bummed out and I didn't know whether or not I'd revisit this. Then, Sky posted, Blaze told me to check and I saw that some of you were still interested in this wacky world of ECW... but We're CONTINUING. I wasn't able to 100% get the same roster that I have, we're about ten workers short from where we were. Some of them were offered way too much money in Japan or by the WWF and on a measly five million dollar budget, I couldn't afford to compete. I'll explain it in a kayfabe manner with a fun little Glenn Gilbertti drabble right here to get us back on track. Thank you for taking your time to read this stupid shit, it makes me laugh and I'm happy to see it does the same for you.)

From the office of Mr. Glenn Gilbertti Esquire, the Lady Thrilla himself:

Ay YO, all you fat fuckin' sloppy jaloppe marks out there sittin' in mommy's basements. It's ya boi, the Stallion of Stallions, the Every-Night Delight that always gives ya' mother a fright, Mista Glenn. We out here on a Monday morning comin' after our biggest show since the re-launch of ECW. Last Night at Living Dangerously, I toppled the biggest mountin in all of professional wrestling when I beat twenty-seven time World Champion Colt Cabana in a Tuxedo match. Because of that, Colt's not allowed here in my kingdom anymore. Bada boom, ya' sleepin' with the fishes. Now, on to the next order of business, it would appear that my boys, the Full Blooded Italians and the Syndicate aren't makin' the money that they deserve to be makin'. Sometimes, ya' gotta let go of the little guy and Make some sacrifices. As of today, the followin' jabronis ain't gon' be here anymore: Colt Cabana, TARU, Ultimo Dragon, them lil' bitches Shannon and Evan that helped Colt out. (I like that Shane kid tho, he's goin' places), Psicosis, Juventud, Jerry Lynn and some kids called the Briscoes? Why were we payin' these guys?! I found some bois that'll work cheaper anyway, we good. Anyways, this week we gon' be right back in the saddle with ECW Hardcore TV with a huge main event: The F.B.I and the Syndicate will team TOGETHA to take on... two men that hate one anotha, Raven and Rhino. Thems the breaks, kid. Sometimes, ya just gotta' suck it up.

*From the desk of Mr. Gillbertti's interpreter, Richard D. Hardwood*

Hello, I'm here to put Mr. Gilbertti's astute words into... layman's terms for you plebeians. Dictated as follows:

Hello, all of you overweight men who are obsessed with wrestling and living in the lower level of your maternal units homes. It's your guy, Glenn Gilbertti. We are coming off of the heels of our hottest event since we reopened the doors of Extreme Championship Wrestling. Last night at Living Dangerously, I defeated Colton D. Canaba (I'm supposed to tell you this story about him being a twenty-seven time World Champion, but come on... the kid's twenty years old...) in a Tudexo match (these are a real thing?). Due to the stipulation placed before this contest, Colt Cabana is no longer a member of member of the ECW roster. The Full Blooded Italians and The Syndicate apparently feel that they're not receiving the monetary incentive that they're worth. This leads to some unfortunate cutbacks on the roster (not my choice people, all on Glenn). As of today, we've come to terms with the releases of Cold Cabana, TARU, Ultimo Dragon, Shannon Moore, Evan Karagis, Psicosis, Juventud Guerrera, Jerry Lynn and the Briscoe Brothers (Glenn honestly has no clue who these last two are). Mister Gilbertti has also told us that he's found some people who will work for less moey, so the roster won't feel like it's losing too many people at once. We will continue operating under our normal schedule moving forward with Hardcore TV later this week with the F.B.I and the Syndicate teaming up to take on the unlikely pairing of Rhino and Raven. We look forward to seeing you then.

(Closing thoughts: Losing Jerry Lynn really hurt me, but AJPW offered him 60,000 per month and I just couldn't do it. TARU and Ultimo were offered crazy money by NJPW. They re-did the AI in TEW 2020 and it's much more aggressive with signings and bids now. Juventud and Psicosis also bummed me out. We'll be able to create some new serious and comedy characters that'll keep the ball rolling)

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
:mark: fuck yes we back boys

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
IT LIVES!!

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

Halfway House

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
kingsofwrestling
Favorite Wrestler
mcmg
Favorite Sports Team
houstonrockets
Favorite Sports Team
grjovZi
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
EXTREME CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING PRESENTS: ECW, HARDCORE TV!
Live from: 2300 Arena in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Opening theme: "Cold" by Static-X

*We have a video package showcasing the highlights of ECW Living Dangerously, which leads into a backstage segment involving The F.B.I, Gilbertti and the Syndicate sitting at a table playing poker backstage. Heidenreich is curling both tag team championships like dumbbells while Cena's telling Little Guido tales of the time that he and big Jonny took their High School football team to Nationals. Guido pretends to be interested in this, but it's clear that he isn't. This all comes to a head when the unlikely alliance of Raven and Rhino burst through the doors and start swinging chairs. Amidst the mayhem, Glenn finds a way to sneak out of the room. *

Match One: The Backseat Boyz vs H8 Club

This your standard ECW shitshow, lots of weapon usage the likes of Gage and Hatred are known for. Relatively short match, Gage pins Acid at 5:50.

Winners: H8 Club!

*We cut backstage to Gilbertti's assistant, Vince Russo, who is addressing the members of FMW and Toruymon that are here in ECW. Due to the departures of Dragon and TARU, this is no longer a gang warfare mentatlity and will be treated as a traditional talent exchange. Hayabusa is praised for his ECW International Championship victory. Russo says that Junji Tanaka in particular interests him, but the last name has to go. He's sold the rights of his name to an up and coming Japanese shipping company, and he'll now be referred to as 'Junji.com'. The former Tanaka simply smiles and gives a thumbs up, willing to do whatever it takes to stay in ECW and not go back to his life in Japan where he lives underneath Ultimo Dragon's staircase.*

Match Two:
Junji.com vs Chill Willy

Pretty decently little high flying match here, manages to go about seven minutes before Junji picks up the win in his first singles outing in ECW.

Winner: Junji.com

*Hido shows up at the entrance set, barbed wire baseball bat in hand. When FMW was united to go up against ECW, these two were reluctant allies. From the looks of it, he wants to hit the ring and take Junji out with the bat, but he is stopped by Hayabusa. Hido points to the ECW International championship with the bat before disappearing behind the curtain. Are we heading towards a collision course with these men?*

*We have another vignette from Mordecai. He's tired of the sin and debauchery displayed in ECW and the roster WILL repent, whether it's of their own accord of by force. The vignette ends with a graphic displaying that Mordecai will make his ECW debut next week!*

*Immediately after that vignette, we see highlights from CM Punk vs Samoa Joe. We then find CM Punk standing in a darkened room backstage. Seated across from Punk is none other than Tarek the Great, who hasn't had the best track record so far in ECW. Punk promises that he can help Tarek see the light, all he has to do is pledge his allegiance to the straight edge movement. Just as it seems that Tarek is actually considering this, Punk boots him in the jaw before walking out of the room. Not quite sure what the point of this was, but it keeps Punk on TV without having him in the ring each week*

Match Three:
Samoa Joe vs Jack Evans.

Two up and comers here in ECW, This contest is sure to be a good one. About halfway through the contest, we see Yoshihiro Tajiri appear at the stage. From the looks of it, Tajiri is sizing up Samoa Joe and perhaps sees the young technician as a formidable foe. Joe gets the win with the Coquina Clutch before staring down Tajiri. Interesting note: Mikey Whipreck, who is normally always with Tajiri, is nowhere to be seen.

Winner: Samoa Joe!

*We get a vignette for the returning team of New Jack and Mustafa Saed. Probably not the smartest idea but it's ECW, god dammit!*

*We see a young man named Michael Shane (Matt Bently) backstage. He talks about his wrestling pedigree and says that his cousin is Shawn Michaels. He has a surprise for us because himself and his cousin are going to be a tag team here in ECW. Without any further delay he wants to introduce his cousin... Sean Michaels (Sean Casey). Hooray, jobber teams to fill out the undercard!*

Match Four:
Rob Van Dam vs Hayabusa

This could be considered to be a dream match by many. We know going into this match, as we have always known... nobody flies higher than Rob Van Dam. We also know that Hayabusa is the ECW International Champion. In a finish that'll surely upset the fans but keep both competitors looking good, this ends in a fifteen minute draw.

Winner: Draw

*Post match, Van Dam gets on the mic and proposes the idea to Hayabusa that next week they do this one more time. This time, there won't be a time-limit because he wants to face Hayabusa in a ladder match for the ECW International Championship. Hayabusa, never one to back down from a challenge, nods to show that he accepts the challenge!*

Match Five:
Homicide vs Super Crazy vs Kid Kash vs Nova.

Fun match, full of technical work and high flying. In the end, Super Crazy is able to pin Nova to get the dub.

Winner: Super Crazy.

*Prior to the main event, The Syndicate make their way to the ring with Bill Alfonso who is proud to announce the debut of their new workout program, dubbed the "Syndicate System of Excellence that'll land you the Babes" (Wow, what a mouthful). They call Joel Gertner out, who will be known as 'Slim Jimmy' moving forward. Each week, we will be updated on his progress as he hopes to get a better bod for the babes of the 2300 Arena.*

Main Event:
Raven and Rhino vs The F.B.I (Stamboli, Guido and Mamaluke) and The Syndicate.

The Syndicate never even get on the ring apron. Heidenrich is doing pushups and jumping jacks while Cena shouts words of encouragement at him and slim Jimmy. Despite the two not liking one another, Rhino and Raven are able to dispatch the F.B.I in about ten minutes when Raven hits the Raven Effect on Johnny Stamboli.

*Post match, we see Paul Heyman standing in the crowd holding a microphone. Heyman begins to speak of how Glenn Gilbertti has taken his brainchild and turned it into a playground for jocks, children and the criminally unintelligent. He says that he would have rather ECW remaind dead than become this. Behind Heyman, we can see Sandman, Sabu, Justin Credible and Tommy Dreamer stand up. They jump the barricade and start tearing apart the F.B.I and Slim Jimmy while Alfonso and the Syndicate manage to tuck their tails between their legs and sneak away to fight another day. Raven and Rhino are confused, but that doesn't stop the two from brawling with one another. That brawl ends with Rhino landing a huge Gore as the fans cheer. All hell has broken lose.*

Closing Thoughts:

* I'm sure you noticed I kept the hardcore wrestling to a limit here. We're going to try to make those moments feel more important.

*I'm all-in on CM Punk for the long haul and don't want him in the ring every single week.

*Mordecai is going to be an interesting project.

* I hated to revamp the whole Toryumon/FMW war, but that's the way the cookie crumbled with setting up this save. It may work better in the long haul.

* Rhino's eventual world title win (whenever it does happen) is going to be a huge deal.

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Junji.com :maury

• Love
Reactions: Halfway House

Halfway House

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
kingsofwrestling
Favorite Wrestler
mcmg
Favorite Sports Team
houstonrockets
Favorite Sports Team
grjovZi
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Look man... Junji's gonna' be somebody. He has to get out from beneath the stairs!

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Honestly this has me hooked i hope to see you round more lot of good shit here

• Love

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
This is going to be an amazing read, I already love what I see bro.

• Love

Halfway House

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
kingsofwrestling
Favorite Wrestler
mcmg
Favorite Sports Team
houstonrockets
Favorite Sports Team
grjovZi
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
EXTREME CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING PRESENTS: ECW, HARDCORE TV!
Live from: 2300 Arena in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Opening theme: "Cold" by Static-X

*We open to a video package displaying last weeks main event of F.B.I/The Syndicate taking on Rhino and Raven in a handicap tag team match. We also get a recap of Paul Heyman and his band of renegades hopping over the barricade and brawling with the F.B.I while the Syndicate sneaks off.*

*The Syndicate have been pretty good at weaseling their way out of conflict lately... but tonight, they'll be facing THE GANGSTA'S in a steel cage match! After the opening video package, we're greeted by Mr. Gilbertti who is standing in the center of the ring, microphone in hand. Glenn talks about the end of last weeks episode and how Heyman apparently wants his 'baby' back? Glenn is quick to remind those at home and in the arena that Heyman constantly lied to his superstars, held them up for money and ultimately, ran what could've been a great promotion into the ground just to get a paycheck from Vinny Mac. Sandman, Sabu, Justin Credible and Tommy Dreamer have been banned from the building tonight. Some real heavy shooting going on in here with this segment. The camera pans to the stage as Heyman's music begins to play... but, Heyman doesn't show. When Glenn turns around, he's tossed a chair by Rob Van Dam who is quick to give him a Van Daminator! We have our answer about RVD's allegiance, he's siding with his former boss.*

*We get a quick video package highlighting the feud between Rhino and Raven before leading into our first match of the evening*

Match One: H8 Crew vs Joey Matthews and Christian York

Short little match here. We see the Backseat Boyz in the front row distracting Nick Gage which allows Joey Matthews to roll him up for the three count.

Winner(s): Joey Matthews and Christian York

*We have another vignette showing a shipping company in Nagoya, Japan. We see dozens of 'customers' who talk about how solid their packages were during delivery and how timely the arrivals were. We're then greeted by Junji.com, who is quick to explain that under his watch, your package is cradled by the softest of hands. Junji.com, the man who handles your package with the greatest of ease*

Match Two: Frankie Kazarian vs Nova

This match is Kazarian's tryout for ECW. A young rookie, he fits in with the vision that Glenn has for ECW. We see Sean Michaels and Michael Shane watching from the stage, but they don't distract either competitor and they don't inject themselves into the contest. Kazarian tries his best, but can't dispose of Nova, giving the ECW Original a much-needed win to get him back on track.

Winner: Nova

Match Three
(Sponsored by Junji.com): ECW International Championship Ladder Match - Hayabusa (c) vs Rob Van Dam.

As expected, lots of high-flying action and a slow build at the start to really let the crowd swell in anticipation. Joey Styles lets us know that the winner of this match will be going to FMW this weekend to defend the championship which is still in its infancy. Finish comes with Hayabusa climbing the ladder and retreiving the belt after RVD misses a Five-Star Frog Splash from atop the ladder.

Winner: Still ECW International Champion, Hayabusa!

*Post match, we see Hayabusa extend his hand to shake hands with RVD, who reciprocated. Hayabusa is then attacked from behind by Hido with his barbed wire baseball bat. He tells Hido that he'll see him in FMW this weekend and he will become champion.*

Match Four: International Four-Way Dance: Great Sasuke vs Super Crazy vs Johnny Stamboli vs Yoshihiro Tajiri

Fun little match, finish comes when Tajiri is pinned by Great Sasuke, who we hope to see more of in ECW. During this match, the commentary team kept putting over the fact that the rest of the F.B.I was nowhere to be found.

Winner: Great Sasuke

*We get a video package hyping up Samoa Joe*

Match Five: CM Punk vs Balls Mahoney

Punk continues his crusade to help the 'new wave' of ECW talents take over the promotion tonight by taking on Balls Mahoney. Relatively quick match, Punk picks up the win with the Anaconda Vice submission hold. Punk continues to catch momentum, is he going to try to go for the International or Television championship soon?

Winner: CM Punk

*It's been a while since we've seen Super Crazy. We get a video package showing him training as well as his matches with Homicide that have been lighting the world on fire in FMW. The video package ends with a graphic announcing that Super Crazy will be on Hardcore TV next week*

Match Six: Abyss vs Kid Kash

Quick squash. Abyss basically kills Kash. RIP. Post match, we see the debuting MORDECAI attack Abyss, leaving him in a pool of his own blood.

Winner: Abyss

*Raven is shown pissed off about the gore last week. He wants to face Rhino next week for the ECW Championship to put a definitive end to this waste of his time. The added stipulation is that if Raven wins, Rhino can't get another shot at the championship as long as he's champion.*

Main Event: The Gangsta's vs The Syndicate - Steel Cage match

This match, as expected, is all over the place. Lots of weapon usage, we have 'Natural Born Killaz' on loop in the background. Heidenreich does most of the heavy lifting here while Cena lifts dumbbells on the ring apron and does some jumping jacks. We see some interference from Slim Jimmy to help the Syndicate out. This allows Heidenreich and Cena to finally connect with the 'Babe Seeker' and put Mustafa down for the three count.

Winner(s): The Syndicate

*Post match, Heyman shows up on the stage. He says that Glenn may have banned his men from the arena tonight, but that doesn't mean that his men weren't busy. We then see a pre-taped showcasing a huge beatdown on the other members of the F.B.I who were left in a pool of their own blood on the side of the street. Paul then says that if Glenn wants to play hard ball, to blame him for the past, he can play hard ball as well. Next week, banned or not... Sabu, Sandman, Dreamer and Credible WILL be at the 2300 arena and if Glenn knows what's best for him and his men, he'll step down before things get ugly.*

Closing Thoughts:

* I think that Rhino needs to win the belt at some point. Raven's failed two drug tests and while I don't want to take the belt off of him THIS early, I'd hate have a situation where my world champion couldn't defend his title on a Pay-Per-View.

* The Syndicate continues to prove themselves, despite trying to run from conflict at any given chance.

* Hido, Junji.com and Hayabusa are pet projects and I really want to see them get over in the US.

* In the future, if I forget to book someone for a few weeks in a row, just imagine that they're working in FMW for the time being due to the talent exchange.

Last edited:

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler