ECW 1999 Hardcore TV, PPV'S & TNN Reviews

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
ECW World Heavyweight Champion: Mike Awesome
ECW Television Champion: Rob Van Dam
ECW Tag Team Champions: Tommy Dreamer & Raven

ECW Hardcore TV: Episode 342
November 13th, 1999
Dayton, Ohio

Raven and Paul Heyman are in a parking lot, Heyman sits next to Raven and asks why did he ever bring back The Sandman? That drunk will drive him crazy, Tommy is always bitching about teaming with Raven, the Impact players are always bitching about title shots everyone's critical. He has to come up with something new every week, god dammit. He says he's as miserable as Raven is. Raven asks why he's telling him. Heyman says he doesn't know and says "Quote the Heyman, nevermore." And they both start laughing.

The Tommy Dreamer promo from TNN airs.

The final moments from Rhino/Sandman, then the post-match Raven promo airs.

ECW Television Championship: Little Guido (w/Big Sal E. Graziano) vs. Rob Van Dam (w/Bill Alfonso)
This is your weekly RVD padding title defense match, he’s clearly just going through the motion here. No one buys Guido having a legitimate shot, as Joey does his absolute best to make it seem that way. Some of Joey’s commentary is the worse, for example, a small where’s my pizza chant breaks, out Guido doesn’t sell it like at all, he continues to be focused on RVD never taking his eyes off him. Then Styles says Guido the always hot-headed is letting this chant distract him. NO THE FUCK IT DIDN’T! Guido out wrestles RVD on the mat, because he’s a STRAIGHT SHOOTER!!! And RVD is trash at mat wrestling. Once that part ends, the match finally picks up, I liked that Guido has a lot of RVD stuff scouted but RVD is so athletic that if he misses with a first or second kick, RVD would do some incredible 3rd kick that comes out of nowhere to get him. RVD hits this awesome running spin kick on the floor as Guido is up against the steel rails. The 2nd half of the match suffers from two commercial breaks, which hurts the flow of the match as it seems to haven taken a huge chunk of the match out. Both men go back and forth for a while, as both managers IDK if Sal is a manager, he’s more of a bodyguard. Anyway, both men on the floor interfere to help their respected guys. Sal tries to get involved but RVD moves and he accidentally squashes Guido in the corner, RVD takes him out with a running dropkick with a chair to the face, RVD then finishes off Guido with the Van Daminator and the Five-Star Frog Splash. **3/4

Danny Doring & Roadkill vs. CW Anderson & Bill Wiles
This is a pre-show, Dark match from N2R. it goes about 4 minutes or so. Danny/Roadkill are the default faces for this match, they put on a nice showing and so does CW. Not much to say, really, everyone has a good showing. I wanna see more. Doring hits a Flying Legdrop, and Roadkill follows with the Flying Splash from the opposite corner for the win. **1/4

ECW World Heavyweight Championship: Taz vs. Mike Awesome (w/Judge Jeff Jones)
Damn, Taz is still around :lmao This is fine but it was missing that something. They fill up most of the time brawling in the crowd and to the back near the concession stands, then on the floor. It’s mostly clubbing blows and hair pull to the next position to punch. They eventually make their way to the ring, where Judge brings a table into the ring, Taz slides out of an awesomebomb and hits a t-bone suplex, he then places Mike up top and hits a belly-to-belly off the top. Judge Jeff gets in Taz' face which gives Mike time to recover, he then hits an Awesomebomb through the table but Taz kicks out. Mike then hits the splash off the top for the win. Really safe match. **

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2

ECW Wrestling on TNN: Episode 13
November 19th, 1999
Binghamton, New York

Joey Styles and Joel “I’m a rating generator and a lady penetrator” Gertner are in the ring and welcome us to the show. Rhino comes out and interrupts, Joey announces the main event of tonight's show will be Raven/Dreamer vs. Rhino and Justin Credible, Joey asks does that make them the NEW Impact Players? Rhino says no because Justin is just like his tag team partner Lance Storm. HE’S A FUCKIN’ PUSSY! Rhino says Lance and Justin may be afraid of Raven and Lance, but I’m not afraid of any man. So, tonight in this shithole. I’m gonna kick the shit out of both of you, and after tonight you will only remember one name……and that’s RHINO!

As Rhino is in the back, Tammy comes over to him and says she has had an incredible idea, she likes big men and asks if he would like to go to the janitor’s closet……..she then whispers in his ear. Rhino approves and drags her there. At a boy Rhino.

Angel and DeVito are in a New York subway, Devito says Skull and News will be taking on Balls and Axl in a street fight. The loser of the fall splits town and leaves ECW. Angel says our boys don’t need backup, and they’ve heard New Jack is back in the streets trying to get hard again. OG Style. Devito says if they find New Jack, they’re gonna take him out and they don’t mind spending the next 20 years in prison because it will be worth it.

Super Crazy vs. Jerry Lynn
This is fine, some real sloppy moments and miscommunications but nothing blatant. Lynn slows him down, but in a cool little spot he hesitates on the top rope due to his ribs hurting which allows Crazy to shove him off and he goes crashing trough the time-keeper's table. Lynn’s rib selling is really getting better, I guess he finally realized that the rib tape isn’t coming off soon so he might as well sell them. Anyway, Crazy seems to have the match won with a brainbuster when Corino and Tajiri come out to distract the ref. Corino dares the ref to punch him, so when he does he turns around into a green mist from Tajiri blinding him. Tajiri kicks Crazy in the head and hits a brainbuster. Lynn covers Crazy and a 2nd ref counts the three. **1/4

Angel and Devito enter the L train, Angel says we hear Jack is looking for them, well we’re looking for you. Angel says we’re keeping an eye out for ya. He then challenges him to a fight in Brooklyn.

Steve Corino and Jack Victory are in the back, Corino has his face all bandaged up. He says he thinks he’s dying and Jack says he’ll be right back. Jack brings a reverend/minister and brings him over to help. He begins saying something in gibberish before slapping him on the chest and saying “go get him, my son” AND IT’S A MERICAL CORINO IS SAVED! Corino claims to be born again, Jack sarcastically says thanks a lot, father, you just blew a million dollars for me. Corino and Victory leave while the man removes his minister collar and lights a cigarette. He says, this gig sucks, but it sure beats managing Mortis and Wrath.

Loser Leaves Town match: Balls Mahoney & Axl Rotten vs. The Baldies (Skull & PN News)
So the loser of the fall leaves ECW. This is joined in progress and is like 3 minutes long of Balls and Axl beating them up, which lets me know how much ECW and Heyman even cares about this. They murder News with the chair shot spot before hitting Skull with a superkick and a Nutcracker Suite or the win. WASTE!

Backstage: Steve Corino and Jack Victory are banging on doors looking for Rhino, they eventually find him with Tammy and Candido. Corino asks about their plan and Rhino says what plan. Candido rambles on and Rhino says not to worry she’s a hell of a negotiator. Corino gets the cameraman to leave so he can find out about Tammy’s negotiating skills.

Devito and Angel are still on the L train, Devito steals a homeless man’s wallet and calls him New Jack’s boyfriend. He says it’s just like skull, we don’t care. Because Skull you got smoked and now your out. Angel says that’s enough of that shit. Back to New Jack, Angel says we’re here and we use to have respect for him, but not anymore. Your soft and next week on TNN I challenge you to a New York street fight right here on the subway.

Backstage: Danny Doring is with Roadkill, Danny complains about them not getting a title shot and says I guess the only way to get a title shot it to show some boobs. Suddenly, some woman walks in and flashes him.

Before the match; Corino gets on the mic and demands restitution for his injuries...So Tommy punches him in the face.

ECW Tag Team Championships: Rhino & Chris Candido (w/Tammy-Lynn Sytch, Chris Corino & Jack Victory) vs. Tommy Dreamer & Raven (w/Francine)
Raven is actually in the match when the bell starts and he and Dreamer are getting along, so there's that. For some reason, Candido goes back to his awful terrible comedy and taunt gimmick from 1997. We get some brawling out of the ring, and in a touching moment, Dreamer hands Raven a trash can lid and Raven uses it to not him Dreamer but Rhino instead. We get a Rhino/Raven pairing and Tommy/Candido both ruled. Once they back to the ring, the heels isolate Tommy, they work the mid-section and the lower back. Raven’s hot tag ruled it’s his best showing to date. He nails Rhino with a still chair that doesn’t floor him so he gives him the drop toe hold. Dreamer then picks up Candido for the Spicolli Driver but Tammy low blows him, which brings in Francine for the CAT FIGHT! Francine dropping Sytch with a DDT. Candido goes to clotheslines Francine but she ducks and Tommy DDT’s him for the win. **1/2

Corino and Victory jump Raven and Tommy, Rhino and Candido join in to make it a 4-2. But here comes the SANDMAN! He canes everyone and clears the ring of all the heels but Raven attacks Sandman for revenge. Tommy pulls Raven off, but as he tries to separate them Sandman swings his cane and accidentally hits Tommy. Raven and Sandman continue to fight. But the Impact Players hit the ring and beat them down, Rhino gores Sandman as Justin canes, Tommy and Raven. Now that’s not just the coolest, now that just not the best. That’s just from Calgary, Alberta, Canada. AND THAT’S JUST-IN CREDIBLE!

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2

ECW Hardcore TV: Episode 343
November 20th, 1999
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

ECW Television Championship: Sabu (w/Bill Alfonso) vs. Rob Van Dam (w/Bill Alfonso)
So Sabu comes out first and has Fonzie with him, once Sabu enters the ring and does his taunt Fonzie runs to the back and comes out with RVD. That’s straight down the middle, daddyo. I’ll get this out the way early, this goes to a 30-minute draw. Yep, another one, what is this 3 now? And just like the others, it has so much filler crap in. They start off the match with their usual mat wrestling and rolling around reversals and counters, that goes on far too long. At least they have the backstory of them being partners for 3 to 4 years now and came up together in training so they know one another so well. Their reversal and counters spots aren’t as complicated at Lynn/RVD stuff. The good thing about the match is their’s 3 o 4 commercials so we only get 20 minutes maybe. As typical RVD/Sabu matches go both men go back and forth and proceed to get their shit in. An interesting spot is RVD places Sabu on a table, but Fonzie pushes him off so RVD shoves him. That leaves the opening for SABU to dive onto him. Sabu then places RVD onto the table and allows Sabu to dive off and connect with a legdrop through the table and RVD, well not really as he completely misses RVD and crashes ass first through the table. The only selling here is that terrible “exhaustion” selling. IDK what else to say, shit tones of spots, dives and a could of near falls. They trade forearms and punches before the bell rings. The crowd chants 5-More minutes, as the ring announce calls it a draw. RVD gets on the mic and says tonight he needs to beat his ass to be happy. He wants the 5 minutes. Sabu accepts and the trade blows. Sabu locks in the camel clutch, but RVD counters and locks in one of his own, but Sabu gets to the ropes. Fonzie gives both men chairs and they do that chair exchange, Sabu wins before throwing a chair back into RVD’s face. AWESOME Spot as Sabu hits an Arabian facebuster with a chair, to which RVD takes right in the face he doesn’t get his hands up to stop the chair at all. But when Sabu lands his foot is on RVD’s chest and the ref says it’s a cover and counted the 3 count. But RVD kicks out at the every last second, great near fall and the highlight of the match. Sabu again heads up top and goes for another, but this time he frontflips with it. RVD, in fact, gets a hand up but the legs of the chair smack him right at the top of the head. That gets another two count, Sabu begins throwing everything at RVD with just dives and moves and making the cover after everything but RVD keeps kicking out. The 5 minutes then expires.

ECW on TNN recap to fill up TV time.

Back in the ring; Sabu is now demanding 5 more minutes but RVD denies and leaves. Suddenly, Sabu dives onto him and the bell rings lolwat? Sabu targets RVD’s knee to which RVD doesn’t sell, he kicks Sabu off and hits a Five-Star Frog Splash. BUT FONZIE GRABS RVD’S LEG TO STOP HIM GOING FOR THE COVER! Bullshit. RVD is pissed and shoves him, that delay gives Sabu enough time for when RVD covers, Sabu kicks out. They go back to mat wrestling but with both men just trying to cover the over as the 5 minutes expires again. Somehow Sabu is limping even though the leg hadn't been worked over in like 20 minutes. He sells it like he’s been shot :lmao Fonzie raises both their hands. RVD applauds and goes for a handshake, but Sabu points up instead and gives RVD the finger and yells “FUCK YOU” RVD is pissed and throws down the belt, they look like they’re about to fight again but the show goes off air. **1/2

d3nemev.gif

A 60 minute, 42 if you take out commercials of an RVD/Sabu match. Jesus Christ, so glad I’m almost done.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2

ECW Wrestling on TNN: 14
November 26th, 1999
Chicago, Illinois

Joey Styles and Joel “ A tisket, a tasket, let me slip my biscuit, in your basket” Gertner are in the ring, Jerry Lynn comes out for an interview. His ribs have finally healed because the bandages are gone. Joey says he almost hates to ask him this, but the point was raised by Joel. He asks if he and Tajiri are in cahoots? :lmaolmao Lynn says fuck you, Joey, this interview is over and leaves :lmaolmao

Joey Styles and Joel Gertner are now at the commentary booth when they are interrupted by Rhino, Chris Candido, and Tammy Lynn Sytch. Rhino says he can’t wait for the 6-man tag match because he’s gonna beat the hell out of all of them. Rhino claims Candido promised him a warm up match, and if he doesn’t he gonna warm up all over Candido’s punk ass. PAUSE! Tammy calms Rhino down by promising Rhino an opponent tonight and some fun in a closet after that. Rhino says they’ve got 10 minutes.

New Jack is on the subways of New York, Jack says he keeps hearing all this Shit about New Jack, we’ll your all a bunch of punk bitches, sissy bitches. I’m here, where ya’ll at. I’m gonna make an example out of you fucks. Angel, you’re the main one, you ass is mine. I’m gonna make you my personal bitch and hoe, just like I did some bitch in prison.

ECW Television Championship: C.W. Anderson vs. Rob Van Dam (w/Bill Alfonso)
FUCK YEAH! A new matchup, and C.W. getting a 1on1 match. Pretty cool clash of styles match, but it suits both men very well. CW is that wrestler so he can stretch and pound on RVD, and RVD bumps for all of it making CW look very good. RVD does his thing, he also adds a couple of new spots like this leap over the top Bulldog move where he slams CW’s face into the apron. CW hits his ARN adjace spinebuster that still looks great. Fonzie then throws a chair that CW catches, RVD then hits a Van Damniator and the Five-Star Frog Splash for the win.

Back in New York, Jack says they don’t want none of him and he’ll find them. He will spend the night on the subway to find them.

Back in the ring, Sabu and RVD get into a fist fight and the bell rings.

ECW Television Championship: Rob Van Dam (w/Bill Alfonso) vs. Sabu (w/BillAlfonso)
Really so 40 minutes wasn’t enough on TV, we need to continue to see this the next week? Okay, fine. Thankfully this is 6 minutes. So they cram all the good shit in this and cut out all the fuckery filler. Like mat-wrestling, rest holds. They just go right at it, doing spots but also going for the cover right away after, not trying to drag this to another time-limit match. Sabu hits a triple jump, but RVD smartly rolls to the floor to stop any pinfall attempt. He throws Sabu into the crowd and hits a somersault flip dive as we go to a commercial. When we return, Sabu puts RVD through a table on the floor, but makes the mistake of taunting and allows RVD to recover and make it back into the ring on his own. We then go right into another commercial (which is a sign, that 1, they’re trying to cut some shit out, and 2, this must be where all the botches and shit happen) When we return, Sabu goes for another triple jump moonsault but RVD grabs one of Sabu’s knee while the other gets caught in the chair. RVD begins viciously working the knee hitting it with the steel chair until Candido and Rhino come out to attack both men. RVD and Sabu, briefly team up to take them out as RVD dives on them on the floor. Sabu tries to do one of his own but his knee gives out and he collapses. People from the back come out to check on Sabu, but RVD shoves them away. He helps Sabu up……BUT THEN KICKS SABU’S KNEE OUT FROM UNDER HIM! FUCK YEAH! RVD then places a chair on the knee and hit a Five-Star Frog Splash off the top onto it. RVD then locks in a leg submission, Fonzie throws in a towel but Sabu throws it back at him. Fonzie then has enough and throws the towel back in but over Sabu and RVD so the ref calls for the bell. All of the leg work was awesome. It told a great story and confirms that Sabu and RVD should never go over 10 minutes, maybe 12 at the maximum. ***

New Jack in NY, he now has a map and says he’s on the #6 train. And sooner than later they have to get on it. And that’s when he’s gonna get em.

Little Guido (w/Big Sal E. Graziano) vs. Super Crazy
So they added a new element to the match, Guido now has all of Crazy’s moves scouted, so he has a counter to the moves and his counter for that counter. So Guido pretty much controls the match and dominates. They both do stuff, I’m so over it by now. Sal tries to get involved but Crazy ducks and the ref gets murked in a corner splash, Tajiri comes out to attack Crazy. But here comes Lynn, he “accidentally” clotheslines Crazy as he’s “aiming” for Tajiri. That allows Tajiri to hit crazy with a brainbuster and Guido covers for the win. Tajiri leaves at the same time as Lynn, and Joey questions if Lynn is chasing Tajiri or did they leave together. **1/4

Jack is still waiting when this train worker comes up and says they’re on the train. He points them out and it’s the opposite train, they taint New Jack as the train leaves the station.

The Impact Players & Rhino (w/Dawn Marie & Jason) vs. Tommy Dreamer, Raven & The Sandman (w/Francine)
Lance, Justin and Rhino jump Dreamer which brings out Raven for the save. It’s a 3-2 as Raven and Dreamer continue work as a team, Raven even shoves Dreamer out of the way and sacrifices himself for a Rhino Gore. The heel team takes over as the crowd begins chanting “we want Sandman” and right on CUE! Enter SANDMAN HITS! :mark: Sandman does his entrance but it’s only half the time at 2 minutes. He avoids a Rhino Gore and hits him in the head with a beer can. Lance then superkicks him as he tries to go after Justin. The heels are back on top, but Francine jumps on Rhino’s back. Tommy pulls her off and gores Rhino. He then piledrives him, but as he goes for the DDT Lance breaks it up. Francie then low blows Lance which brings in Dawn for the CATFIGHT! Sandman pulls Dawn off he goes to make out with again but stops when he sees Justin back in the ring. He hits a white Russian legsweep, good one Joel. Raven attempting a DDT on Storm, but Sandman blasts Raven over the head with a Singapore Cane on purpose which allows Justin to cover for the win. CAUSE JUSTIN MUST ALWAYS GET THE PIN COVER! **

New Jack calls the Baldies a bunch of bitches, DeVito is on the same platform and challenges Jack right now. But from behind Angel nails Jack with a guitar. Da Baldies stand tall over New Jack and says the CITY BELONGS TO DA BALDIES!

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
This pushing of Da Baldies is Natural Born Thrillers levels of talentless.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
This pushing of Da Baldies is Natural Born Thrillers levels of talentless.
oh, it gets worse.

ECW Hardcore TV: Episode 344
November 27th, 1999
Chicago, Illinois

Backstage: Rhino says he’s a violent man in a violent world, stand in my way and I will GORE you down.

For some reason, the ECW intro has lyrics and it’s god awful. I hope this is a trial. It also goes on for like 2 minutes. WTF!

Recap of one of the New Jack promos from New York. They continue to air them throughout the whole show, just like they did on TNN. I’m not rewiring them.

Danny Doring & Roadkill vs. The Dupps
WHO THE FUCK ARE THE DUPPS! WHY IS ONE OF THEM CALLED BO AND WHY THE FUCK DOES HE KEEP PICKING HIS ASSHOLE!?!?! WHAT THE FUCK IS HEYMAN DOING? WHYARE THERE 4 OF THEM, WHY IS THIS ON MY TV? Calm down Fab, only 9 more shows left. Just nine. Dupps do some terrible heel 101 offense, I don’t fuckin care. I DON’T FUCKIN CARE AMORE! The match ends when Danny does his flying leg drop off the top, and Roadkill does the flying splash for the win.

Oh for fuck sake, things just get worse. Simon Diamond is in the ring with DICK. He says Simon has a problem, you know, each and every week. Dick in I come out and have to listen to our alternative lifestyle. Well, it’s unfair and unjust. He says Simon thinks with his dick and says big feet, big hands. Big DICK!

Simon Diamond (w/Dick Hertz) vs. Chris Candido (w/Tammy-Lynn Sytch)
Tammy in the face may look a fuckin mess like she just allowing anyone to smash and is taking every drug and drinking anything thing split on the floor. But she still has a body, for now. So bravo. I LEGIT think this is just here to crack Heyman and the boys up just to see how many puns Joey can make about Tammy and Dick. “Fuckin’ smurf” chant breaks out, which WOW! This is about 4 minutes or so and it’s probably the best matchup they could have had for these two, especially as it’s heel vs. heel, but Candido plays the face tonight because smurfs can’t be faces. Simon pretty much controls the match but he makes one mistake which allows Candido to hit a diving headbutt off the top for the win. *1/2

Backstage: Dawn Marie is with the Impact Players, she says Francie wants to be just like her. But she’s nothing like T&A, but she doesn’t have an ass. Lance says yes she does, she has Tommy. They do their little catchphrase before leaving.

A Rob Van Dam video package airs.

The Baldies (Angel & Tony DeVito) vs. Balls Mahoney & Axl Rotten
This is about 3 minutes or so, typical ECW garbage brawling and shit. The match ends with Axl suplex Angel into the ring, but News and another Rod Price comes down and trips up Axl with Angel landing on top for the win, the baldies grab his legs so he can’t kick out. I guess his arms don’t work. After the match; NEW JACK comes out. He kills Baldies for a while getting his staple gun revenge back on Angel. along with Balls and Axl. They place DeVito on a table on the stage. New Jack then heads up to balcony and dives off onto DeVito.

cWpQJKN.gif

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2

ECW Wrestling on TNN: Episode 15
December 3rd, 1999

A video package on the history between Raven and the Sandman airs. Tonight Raven vs. Sandman, with Tommy Dreamer as the referee.

Steve Corino confronts Limb Bizkit at a concert.

Joey Styles and Joel “I make em’ holla for a dollar, and make em’ do something strange for some change” Gertner, they are quickly interrupted by The Impact Players and Dawn Marie. Philly finally got a good chant as they chant “Just-A-Pussy” towards Justin, I popped. Credible says Joey has the privilege to stand next to the ECW World Tag Team Champions. Joey says they’re jumping the gun. Justin says guys like Rhino and Candido are here just to take the bullet for guys like them. Well, out comes Rhino, Candido and WASHED Tammy. Candido says the only reason Lance is here because he carried him for a year and a half. And Justin is only here because he brought him here. Rhino then butts in and says ENOUGH WITH THE FUCKING TALK! Let's just kick their FUCKING ASSES! Rhino gores Jason and all 4 men fight, we then get a CATFIGHT as security comes down to break it up.

Backstage: Steve Corino is with Jack Victory, Steve says he can’t concentrate for his match, because a stupid Limp Bizkit next door is too loud. Corino says Rhino isn’t paying any attention to him, Tajiri lost at the PPV. All he knows is he’s gonna tell everyone at that stupid concert how stupid they are. Victory refuses, so Corino storms off. The camera follows him and Corino says he hates Limp Bizkit.

Backstage: The Sandman says you took my wife, my child you even conned me into leaving ECW. Tonight I’m gonna take you, Raven, to the extreme.

Super Crazy vs. Ikuto Hidaka
FUCK YEAH! A new matchup for Crazy. Joel is super racist tonight, as he doesn’t even care about the match. Just getting his Mexican and Japenese jokes off. I wasn’t a big fan of the opening 2 minutes of the match, with the mat sequence, especially when Ikuto drops a knee right onto Crazy’s knee but then he just never follows up and they just go into spots. IDK if it was supposed to come off like this, but Ikuto looks like the star in this his moves are so crisp, and even when Crazy is on offense Ikuto’s bumping and selling outshines Crazy. Crazy hits a sit-down powerbomb and a lionsault for the win. ***

BFg5T1k.gif

Backstage: Steve Corino is at the Limp Bizkit concert, he says he’s gonna show everyone that Steve Corino is not a comedy act, and is a forced to be reckoned with in ECW and in the real world.

Steve Corino is now on the floor of the concert, he goes off on this girl and makes her cry. He says this disgusting as 3 men grind on each other.

Backstage: Raven says The Sandman is an abusive drunk, just like his father. His father use to beat the crap out of him. He failed at everything in his life, he lost his wife my mom and me. Hey, Sandman, didn’t you lose your wife and kid too? Haha. My father was an abusive drunk, just like you Sandman. And the only reason I didn’t kill him is because he died right before I figured out a way to kill him and get away with it. Well, Sandman, you’re not dead yet, but you wish you were. Quote to Raven – Nevermore.

Steve Corino is now on the stage, some woman tells him to get the fuck off the stage. Corino says does she talk to her mother like that? She then flashes her ass at him. Corino introduces himself. So Fred tells him to fuck off. He says all he could hear across the street was 15,000 drunk obnoxious idiots. Durst gets the crowd to yell "FUCK YOU".

Tommy Dreamer makes his way down to the ring.

Backstage: Cyrus is with Jerry Lynn, he asks him whats his deal with Tajiri is all about. Lynn says he’s a smart guy he can figure it out. Cyrus says to tell him, and Jerry says no and leaves.

Raven vs. The Sandman [Special Referee: Tommy Dreamer]
This is fine, it’s a pretty standard Sandman/Raven match, brawling, weapons, drop-toe holds to chairs, shit like that. Raven gets busted open like 30 seconds in. Sandman misses a senton through a table and Tommy does this super quick double KO count, but both men make it up by 8. Tommy really doesn’t play a factor in the match like at all until Rhino and Candido run out to attack him. Rhino Gore's him, then Gore’s Sandman through a table. Raven crawls over and covers but the Sandman kicks out. He gets up and hits a DDT, but Lori comes out for some reason. She helps Raven up before low blowing him. Suddenly, Francine comes out and begins fighting her. WHAT? WHY? NONE OF THIS EVEN MAKES SENSE? Francine DDT’s her, and Raven Evenflows Sandman. But as he goes for the cover the Impact Plays come out to attack Dreamer, Raven saves Tommy but when he rolls back in, he ducks a Sandman cane shot, but Justin gets in on the other side. He then stumbles into a White-Russian leg sweep and covers for the win. *1/2

Steve Corino is still on the stage, and Fred says he has New Jack, Balls and Axl with him. Corino doubts him and says there in the other building but if there were here he would beat them up. Axl then taps him on the shoulder, when Corino turns around Axl punches him, New Jack smacks him with a can of beer and Balls nails him in the head with a steel chair busting him open.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2

ECW Hardcore TV: Episode 345
December 4th, 1999

Backstage: Danny Doring is with this big titty slut, not yet named. He says look at her and says just think I use to worry about people like Chris Chetti and Nova. But not anymore, suddenly. Roadkill goes between her legs. So, as Danny is rubbing up her legs he feels Roadkills beard. He slaps Roadkill and says she’s with the conda. CHICKENS!

The Dupps (w/Puck Dupps) vs. Kid Kash & Nova
Really, this is what the fuck we’re doing now? This gets 10 mother fuckin minutes, and I only know that because when I skipped it saw the time from 0:06:00 to 00:16:019. Apparently, Chetti is back and helped Nova get the ring. Now fuck off and die.

Cyrus is in the office when the minister that healed Corino comes in. Cyrus says the office will not go for the color because the office is Jewish, the minister quickly pulls it off and says he’s got a great idea, in 5 minutes I’ll get a yarmulke on my head. You're hired.

The Rhino/Candido vs. Impact Players brawl airs.

Backstage: The Impact Players cut a promo, Lance says we’re not getting sidetracked, he’s proven he's better than Candido. Justin says he can beat up Rhino physically and mentally, it doesn’t matter. He says Rhino isn’t the brightest and is on the wrong team, Candido, loser, Impact winners. Tammy = Hooker. Dawn Marie = Hot as hell.

ECW Television Championship: Uganda AKA Kamala Adjace vs. Rob Van Dam (w/Bill Alfonso)
So this is what we’re still doing now, giving fuckin Uganda a championship match? He’s only been on tv like 3 times this whole year. WTF?!?? I can’t wait until this fucking year ends. Before the match, RVD gets on the mic and says Fonzie’s friend Sabu is here. Sabu is up in the eagle's nest with his leg in a brace with a crutch. RVD challenges him to a fight, but Heyman and others have to restrain him. RVD says he feels so bad that he hurt his knee, that he will dedicate this match to him :lmao He says this goes out to the homicidal, suicidal, FRAGILE, FUCK UP OF A PARTNER, FONZIE'S FRIEND AND THE SECOND FAVORITE WRESTLER OF THE SHEIK, SABU! RVD back to being the GOAT :mark:

Now as for the match, it’s fine. Like always RVD works so well against bigger guys when he can just get his ass kicked and bump for them. Uganda pretty much dominates the majority of this, which is a little weird, they brawl on the floor and up to the stage near Sabu. RVD puts him on a table and climbs up to the high stage, but Sabu throws a chair at him and puts Uganda through the table just as a "fuck you" on one leg. Fonzie keeps them apart as best as he can. RVD shoves Fonzie again, RVD and Uganda go back to the ring. RVD is now pissed and hits Uganda with a Van Damintor and the five-star frog splash for the win. **1/4 - **1/2

Recap of Corino getting murked at the Limp Bizkit concert airs.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
just gotta look at this roster and see the writing on the wall for this company......fucking Dupps :smh

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2

ECW Wrestling on TNN: Episode 16
December 10th, 1999
Atlanta, Georgia

Recap of the RVD/Sabu stuff from Hardcore TV, Fonzie then appears outside of a rest room. He says everyone wants to know how I’m gonna solve the problem between RVD and Sabu, it’s very simple………Suddenly, Francie comes out and yell for Tommy how shoves Fonzie out of the way. He busts in and Raven is sitting on the floor banging his head against a door. Tommy stops him and says, he did the right thing, and he’s proud of him.

Joey Styles and Joel “Forget everything you know about Santa because I’m the jolly man that gets the ho ho hoes in Atlanta” Gertner. They replay the Corino at the Limp Bizkit stuff again, that leads to Corino and Victory coming out. Corino says he proved that hardcore wrestling is bad, and hardcore music is even worse. He says there are a lot of good music out, the backstreet boys, Nsync, and his favorite Britney Spears. That’s real music, it’s not music that has generated high school drop outs like everyone here in the crowd. He says there's one man that was stupid enough to start the hardcore revolution and that man is Dusty Rhodes. OH SHIT! Dusty is in the building :mark: Corino thanks Dusty for ruining each and every one of these people's lives because 90% of them are probably drunk right now. Dusty leaves and Corino says he left his spine at the last place he killed. Dusty comes down the ramp and Joey tries to tell him to ignore Corino. Corino says he's a big boy and he's beaten everyone up in the last year and he won't let an old fossil push him around? Corino says the business has changed, this isn't 1985 and he's not the Bull of the Woods in his territory. He says he has no respect for him and says to look at him when he's talking to him. He slaps him so Dusty attacks him and Victory with some elbows. FUCK YEAH!

Back from the commercial, and Dusty is still in the ring. The crowd gives him a standing ovation and Dusty salutes them back.

Video of some of the footage being taped in this building, I guess I can turn off because they pretty much tell me everything that happens on the show without telling me who wins and loses.

Backstage: The Impact Players cut a promo, Justin says when you’re a master it's not that hard to figure out that he’s the only true master of the Singapore cane. And for that matter, he’s the only hardcore legend. He’s beaten him once and will do it again. Justin says he doesn’t need any help and will do it all by his self. Lance says just because they run together doesn't mean they can't stand alone. Being Impact Players is who they are and what they do. Justin says to COME AND GET SOME!

Uganda vs. Spike Dudley
Yep, you guessed it, duck under a clothesline low blow, and the acid drop wins it. Yes, the guy that almost took RVD to the limit and pretty much had his way with RVD for the majority last week loses in 30 seconds. Great fucking job.

2 Cold Scorpio is back. FUCK YEAH! And for some reason, he has Jazz with him.

Rob Van Dam is with Fonzie, somewhere. RVD says back when he and Sabu were partners and he carried him, he never liked sharing the ring with him. He's always in the spotlight, and Sabu had to keep getting in the way and casting a shadow in his spotlight. He says it was a pleasure sending him out of Chicago with an injury and he knows he's not gone for long, but he'll keep beating his ass. He says he's not going to take this from him like everyone else has been trying to do for 2 years. He's Mr. PPV, The Sheik's favorite, and the Whole Fucking Show.

ECW World Heavyweight Championship: 2 Cold Scorpio (w/Jazz) vs. Mike Awesome (w/Judge Jeff Jones)
DOUBLE FUCK YEAH AT THIS NEW MATCHUP! We finally get a Mike “Wrestling” and not him in brawls, stiff shit with Tanaka or padding defense squash matches. This is a good, 2 Cold is the smaller man so he sticks and moves and goes to the air, but more times than not Mike would catch him in mid air and throw him around. He then no hands leaps over the guard rails with a shoulder tackle. Like he clears it, with ease. Mike has to be one of the most agile big guys every, wait for his he just seen as a big guy in ECW because most guys are short? I should watch his WCW stuff and see how his height and weight looked against those guys first. Or I’ll just ask Deezy. They have this awesome, crowd brawl for like 30 seconds swinging punches not caring of a fan is near or not. IDK if 2 Cold is jet lagged but he seems to be pretty gassed 5 minutes in, and some of his stuff doesn't connect cleanly as they usually do. Mike grabs a leg off a kick attempt and slams him with one arm, he begins throwing 2 Cold around before bringing a table in. Jazz tries to attack him but he picks her up for an awesome bomb through the table, but as he just about to do that 2 Cold is up on a top turnbuckle, he hits him with a crossbody for two. 2 Cold now places him on the table and signals for the end, he takes too much time so Mike cuts him off and hits an AWESOME BOMB OFF THE TOP THROUGH THE TABLE. Mike cover and the ref counts the three. Fun match. I just talked to Deezy, everyone in ECW was a midget so that why Mike looked like a monster. I guess that takes him out of the best big man convo. *** - ***1/4

rrdSuTU.gif

Justin Credible is in the ring, Justin says Sandman has the nerve to carry a cane around here just like mine. Jason says Justin has the only cane in the building.

Justin Credible (w/Jason) vs. The Sandman

Sandman comes out with a broom :lmao Short match, nothing to it really. They do the vintage ECW hardcore spots and shit like that. Sandman keeps chasing Jason because he has the cane. LOL at one point Sandman brings a ladder out and climbs it just to drink a beer :lmao Late in the match, Sandman brings in a table. But Justin applies in a sleeper, as he has it locked in Rhino comes out and Gore's both men through the table now set up in the corner before leaving. Jason comes in with the cane. He misses and Sandman gets the White Russian Legsweep to regain the cane. He goes for it on Credible, but he has a chair and this somehow blocks it. He holds it up in front of Sandman and Lance runs out to hit a Missile Dropkick into the chair into his face. Credible covers to win. JUSTIN WINS ALWAYS! *1/2

After the match, Tommy comes out and brawls with Justin. Francine and Dawn have a CATFIGHT! Rhino comes back out and grabs Francine. But, Tommy slides back in and nails Rhino in the head with a chair. Lance dropkicks the chair back into Tommy's face and the Impact Players beat on all of them to end the show. Joel wonders where Raven is.

Backstage: Tommy storms over to Raven and says thanks for the help, you left me to almost die. Raven says I’ll help you, but I will NOT help the Sandman. Tommy says if this is all part of Raven’s mind games he will hurt him like his father used to do to him. Francine tells Raven she understands and everything will be okay.

Before I end this, I should mention I really like the ATL building they used for this taping. It’s big, great lighting and just looks so much cooler than that shithole In Philly.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2

ECW Hardcore TV: Episode 346
December 11th, 1999
Atlanta, Georgia

The show opens with New Jack doing a balcony dive onto someone, it doesn’t show us who or tell us.

tBa2sxB.gif

Ikuto Hidaka vs. Tom Marquez is happening in the ring, but Raven comes out and beats them both up. Joey says Raven has finally had a nervous breakdown.

Another fuckin recap of Corino/Limp Bizkit, OKAY, WE FUCKING GET IT!

Super Crazy vs. Super Calo
Oh cool, another different matchup. On a different note. Where the fuck is Tajiri? I swear if Crazy is booked every week now until the end, forcing me to have Crazy as my WOTY. I might angry tweet Heyman. Anyway, Calo has just jumped from WCW. So this is 100% Lucha, it’s toned down a little but it’s everything you would expect from two Mexicans and a Crazy match tfb. Face paced, spots and reversals for days. Calo isn’t the best, but he does enough here to make him look good enough to warrant further bookings. Crazy does his awesome Asai moonsault into the crowd, that spot never stops looking awesome. They go back and forth with spots until Crazy hits a sit down powerbomb and hits the three moonsaults in the corner for the win. **3/4

Recap of the matches that took place on TNN.

The Impact Players are backstage, Jason says this goes out to all the males. If you’re sitting next to a female. Cover her eyes, so she doesn’t realize she’s sitting next to you and not next to the sexiest man in the world. Lance says everyone is gunning for them, Credible says they're the hottest commodity in pro wrestling they all come knocking. The suits at CNN came kissing their asses it made them sick. Not a chance in hell. Justin says we are the hottest thing in wrestling so come and get you some.

ECW Television Championship: Tracy Smothers (w/Tommy Rich) vs. Rob Van Dam (w/Bill Alfonso)
This is Tracy and Tommy’s first appearance on TV since April 3rd, 1999 when they “officially” broke up the FBI and his first match back is a title match :lmao Tracy and Tommy have ditched the FBI colors. Token RVD title defense, again it goes on way too long at 15 minutes. Tracy does a wonderful job at playing the experienced cheating heel, he’s constantly a head and whenever he feels RVD gaining momentum he would pull out a dirty trick to sway the momentum back. Or he would have Rich interfere. They do some stuff, RVD is really trying to concuss Tracy with his kicks tonight. RVD’s comeback is good, maybe the best he’s had since the Lynn match on the first TNN. He would later hit the Van Damintor and a Five-Star Frog Splash for the win. **1/2

After the match; Sabu on crutches comes out, he points to the air…………AND Heyman hypes upcoming ECW shows, ECW Maginzine and ECW.com

SHIT! We back, Sabu has RVD ON a partly broken table on the catwalk thing, he then hits a leg drop through the table and RVD.

OZTSZQK.gif

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2

ECW Wrestling on TNN: Episode 17
December 17th, 1999
Richmond, Virgina

Backstage: Lance Strom says he can’t believe they have to face Rhino and Candido to earn a title shot. It’s not that we can’t beat them, it’s because we have to. Lance says he will victimize Candido and Rhino, and Tammy, you want a reason to piss and moan. Dawn says she’s already doing that. Justin says on January 9th, Guilty as Charged. We will obtain our destiny and become the next ECW Tag Team Champions.

Da Baldies are in the ring, DeVito says the streets of Virgina belong to them. Pusha better not hear this. He says he’s got his one tonight and challenges anyone in the back to come and take their turf.

Tony DeVito (w/Da Baldies) vs. New Jack
Typical New Jack match, it only goes about 2 minutes or so. For some reason, the other Baldies on the floor watch on and just allow DeVito to get killed the entire time. Jack hits the flying guitar off the top for the win. After the match; he locks eyes with Angle and takes out a fork. Just before he can stab DeVito the other Baldies come in and save him. They put the boots to Jack in a 3-1 assault. Angle then staples New Jacks ear to his head.

The Baldies are still in the ring, and DeVito again calls out anyone from the back………MIKE AWESOME COMES OUT!

ECW World Heavyweight Championship: Vic Grimes (w/Da Baldies) vs. Mike Awesome (w/Judge Jeff Jones)
Back to AWESOME no pun intended Awesome squash matches, he does all his usual spots and freakish agile speed and athletism is shown here. Vic is a larger man so it makes Mike’s power spots look really impressive. On the floor, Vic goes for a running drop kick but Mike moves and Vic lands on the back of his head on the exposed wood floor. The sound was nasty. Mike then sets up a table at ringside, he awesomebombs him off the apron through the table. Before rolling him back in and covering for the win. After the match; Jeff Jones says he is the most awesome athlete, champion, and giant in wrestling today. Suddenly, Spike Dudley comes out. Duck the clothesline, low blow and the acid drop connects. Spike leaves and Mike gets up slowing looking confused and shocked before getting MAD! YES!

fCvukq3.gif
KleIHJg.gif

Danny Doring cuts another promo on Nova and Chetti. I don't CARE! Why are you still running with this feud?

Ikuto Hidaka vs. Super Calo vs. Tom Marquez
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? :lmao Why is there a 3 way without Tajiri or Crazy in it? WHERE THE FUCK IS TAJIRI? They do stuff for a few minutes until Sabu comes out on a crutch and kills them all with it and a chair. Fonzie then puts all three of them on a table and Sabu hits the double jump leg drop taking everyone out.

#1 Contenders match for the Tag Team Championships: The Impact Players (w/Dawn Marie & Jason) vs. Rhino & Chris Candido (w/Tammy-Lynn Sytch)
Winners get the match at Guilty as Charged. Fine heel vs. heel match, Rhino/Credible has it moments but this is mostly carried by Candido/Lance goodness. Neither team can really gain an advantage for longer than a few minutes, it’s super face paced and has lots of double teams. Rhino’s enforcer/power moves all look awesome, he’s already above Justin and Candido in the ring. The match breaks down which leads to a CATFIGHT! And the finish, which saw Justin cane Candido in the back, then Lance sees a Gore coming but he leaps over and Rhino accidentally gores Candido. Lance hits him with a Superkick, and Credible covers Candido for the win. **1/2 - **3/4

AWSFpF3.gif

Rhino and Candido argue to the back, Lance then gets on the mic and says they can't be denied any longer and says Justin Credible being the hardcore icon also can't be denied………..WELL, that brings out the Sandman. Everyone bails but Jason, so Sandman canes him. But Justin Credible comes back around and canes Sandman from behind. Lance sets up a table in the corner but Credible misses with the cane and hits Lance. Sandman hits Credible with the White Russian Legsweep, RHINO IS BACK! HE GORE’S SANDMAN THROUGH THE TABLE.

Backstage: Raven says he’s trying so hard to do the right thing, and if this doesn’t work he’s not going to fight him anymore. It too much of him the first time. Everything he’s been through, he’s too weak and Tommy is too strong. He says he wants to and is trying to do the right thing. That’s important for him, he says he will be at the PPV and Tommy can count on him. The camera pans out and we see he is talking to Francine.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2

ECW Hardcore TV: Episode 347
December 18th, 1999
Richmond, Virgina

Backstage: Tommy Dreamer is standing in front of Raven who is sitting down, Tommy says he’s been standing here for 20 minutes trying to talk to you. You won’t look at me, you want me to take off your stupid sunglasses, trying to talk about this stupid PPV. Raven tells him to get out of his way he’s blocking his view. Dreamer leaves and the camera shows Raven is watching the TV but it’s just the static.

C.W. Anderson comes out with Lou E. Dangerously, FUCK YEAH! Joey says CW is the Enforcer of Lou's Dangerous Alliance. Lou gets on the mic and says he’s gotten tons of emails about this gimmick, this is not a tribute. I HATE PAUL E. Just like I hate everyone in this crowd. In my opinion. Paul E. is as useless as a woman from Virginia.

C.W. Anderson (w/Lou E. Dangerously) vs. Mikey Whipwreck
So during a Philly show, even though Lou brought back Mikey, Mikey turned on him and nailed him with his own phone ending that partnership. This is fine but is super short, due to the commercial as the match starts. CW in true Anderson fashion targets the arm, it’s pretty good and Mikey sells it tremendously. They go to the apron and CW puts Mickey arm behind his back, before throwing him off the apron into the guard rails :mark: HOLY SHIT THAT WAS BRUTAL! The only thing I didn’t like was during a Mikey come back he uses that arm to come off the top rope with a clothesline, now if he would have used the other arm and Joey would have mentioned it I would have been a fan for life. Anyway, CW hits the ARN SPINEBUSTER for two, he picks him up for a Lou E. Phone
shot, which is ducked and CW gets it instead. Mikey hits a rolling Whippersnapper for the win. **1/2 - **3/4

5tJ80Xw.gif

Recap of the Impact Players/Rhino, Candido promo from two weeks ago. Then the ending of the tag match and post-match from TNN airs.

Backstage: Rhino says he doesn't respect The Sandman and he's not too impressed with what he's done since he's been back. He's put him through a table so many times that it's starting to lose its satisfaction, and he'll be the first of many to remember the name Rhino.

NOPE! No, No, No I’m not watching or reviewing a Simon Diamond puns promo. And I damn sure ain’t watching him vs. Jazz. Yall got me fucked up.

Tanaka/Awesome from this year November to Remember airs, I guess they must be having a match on TNN soon.

The Awesome/Spike angle airs.

Backstage: Danny Doring is consoling Simon, apparently he lost his DICK! Danny tells him to cheer up, he’s been dumped before he tells him to look at the jugs over there. Roadkill is holding two jugs of water, but Dawn Marie stands up thinking he’s talking about her. Danny says he dumped his girl now look at his new molons. Roadkill now has melons, he new Hoe says if he looks at Dawn again he will scratch his and her eyes out. Simon points out the can, a man is bent over next to Roadkill holding two cans. Roadkill wonders in mute if Siomon is GAY so Danny and he leaves. Simon asks the guy bent over what’s his name.

The Impact Players cut their usual promo, with catchphrases.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
can't wait until Awesome knocks out some of Spikes "girlfriends teeth".

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2

ECW Wrestling on TNN: Episode 18
December 24th, 1999
Nashville, Tennessee

Joey Styles and Joel “I’m in the volunteer state just like I always feared until I called your mama for some lovin’ and your mama volunteered” Gertner. Cyrus then comes out and says he’s really sorry to interrupt, he says he was back there with the office, and they need to totally total redo on the opening because the office hated it. He says Joey's part was great and says Gertner's whole dirty middle name thing is something the office hates it. The people don’t buy it, and he needs to come up with something fresh. Gertner finally snaps and yells THERE IS NO OFFICE!! Joey says the rib's over and there is no ECW office. CYRUS SAYS HE WORKS FOR TNN! He tells them to work on a clean shtick and he introduces the show himself. Cyrus then introduces Masato Tanaka who is sitting in the crowd. Judge Jeff comes out and says, whether it’s Tanaka or Spike, he doesn’t care who. If he wants a shot at Mike they must go through him. Suddenly, Spike comes out. He hits the judge with an acid drop and waves to the crowd, but Mike AWESOME comes out. Spike goes for an acid drop on him but Mike counters and beats him down. Mike then throws Spike into the crowd right into Tanaka’s face FUCJ YEAH! Tanaka hops the rail and they start brawling until security breaks it up. Heyman comes down, to also stop it so Cyrus gets in his face and says. WE didn’t build this company from the bottom up by not giving the people what they want. LET THEM GO! HAVE SOME BALLS! JUST LIKE THE PPV! GIVE IT TO THEM! Heyman says let's do it :mark:

ECW World Heavyweight Championship: Masato Tanaka vs. Mike Awesome (w/Judge Jeff Jones)
I like the little touch, because the match was made on the fly Tanaka is wearing sweatpants. This might be their best match to date, they take a lot of the old stuff but now they’ve added tables and chair to land on. They also add new spots, it’s great. So we get the running chair shot by Tanaka, and Mike’s AWESOME running no hands shoulder block over the rails. They brawl for a bit and MIKE DEBUTS THE APRON RUNNING RAZOR’S EDGE THROUGH A TABLE ON THE FLOOR! Back from a commercial, Mike hits the Awesome splash but Tanaka kicks out. So Mike brings out another table. Oh great, they do that locker room emptying shit. Confirming who wins his match. GOD DAMMIT! Mike sets up a table in the corner and goes for another running Razor’s Edge but Tanaka slips out and German Suplex’s Mike through it instead. He brings in two chairs and connects with the tornado DDT for two. Tanaka wastes no time and heads up top for the con-chair-to spot for another two. They then go into the chair spot with TANAKA eating the first three but the third floors him. I love how they switched it up. Mike hits another running powerbomb for two as he heads for another commercial. Back, and TANAKA HITS A TORNADO DDT THROUGH A TABLE! For another two. The only bad thing it’s the ending happens out of nowhere, where Tanaka hits a roaring elbow and covers for the win. After the match; Awesome offers a handshake and puts the belt on him, but then clotheslines him. AWESOME BOMB OVER THE TOP AND THROUGH ANOTHER TABLE! ***1/2

Eof3Hbv.gif
vzX9iIR.gif

Backstage: Mike is pissed and storms into Cyrus’s office, he lifts him up against the wall as Cyrus yells “I’M OFFICE” Cyrus blames this all on Heyman, Mike promises to fuck things up for both ECW and FMW. He promises to KILL TANAKA next week. Cyrus says he can do it now, Tanaka is across the hall. So Mike puts him down and goes to find him.

Next Week: Tanaka/Awesome for the World Title.

Backstage: Rhino, Corino, and Victory leave a dressing room. Balls is a bloodied mess, Rhino says nobody will ever bother Steve again, he promises. Rhino leaves and Steve says nobody upstages Steve Corino. Balls then crawls out saying he’s gonna kill them.

Super Crazy vs. Ikuto Hidaka
Just like their previous match, but now they get 8 minutes and it’s great. They use the extra minutes to slow down the pace and don’t feel the need to add a shitty knee work with the person doesn’t work after one move to it and the other no sells like it never happens. Ikuto hits this amazing, insane, sick. Asai Moonsult but in mid-air changes direction into a somersault Plancha into the crowd. They do a ton of spots, counters and all that jazzy stuff. Crazy hits a sitdown powerbomb for the win. Damn, it looks like Crazy now has the WOTY won. Seeing how Tajiri is dead for this month. ***

Swp4FKk.gif

Backstage: Mike busts into a room, and mixes up Lou E. for Paul Heyman :lmao Loe says he’s sign-guy, LOOK I HAVE HAIR! Lou tells Judge he has to control his man, Judge says everyone knows HE’S the reason for Mike’s success. MIKE IS PISSED! He storms out and grips up Jeff, he says if he ever says that again he will rip his throat out.

The Baldies come out for their tag title shot, Dreamer and Raven follow out. When cut to the back, with the Impact players, they say time is running out, and they will commit any crime just to win the tag titles. Back to the ring, da Baldies beat up a fan. Tommy goes over to break it up, so the Impact players jump Raven who is sitting in the corner not giving a fuck. Justin pulls out a chain and nails Raven in the head with it busting him open. Da Baldies beat up Tommy on the floor. Lance and Justin beat Raven up the aisle way, they handcuff Raven to the entrance set and Credible canes him over and over. They pose in front of him, and Credible says quote the Raven, never again.

We get a recap of the show, before we go back to the live action. Tommy has unhandcuffed Raven, he has leaned up against him. And begins saying he’s sorry.