ECW 1999 Hardcore TV, PPV'S & TNN Reviews

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Jazz having to do the cat fight spot :smh

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
ECW World Heavyweight Champion: Taz
ECW Television Champion: Rob Van Dam
ECW Tag Team Champions: Rob Van Dam & Sabu

ECW Hardcore TV: Episode 311
April 10th, 1997
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

They air that stupid Dreamer/Lance piss segment.

Rob Van Dam/2 Cold Scorpio airs.

Backstage: Steven Prazak interviews Justin Credible; Justin says tonight he has an opportunity he does not gonna pass up. Shane Douglas tonight he will prove the next “Franchise” will be him.

Backstage: Shane Douglas says the only was Justin Credible will be the “Franchise” will be over his dead body.

Taz/Candido airs in full.

--------------------------------------------------------------

ECW Hardcore TV: Episode 312
April 17th, 1997

They air the ending of the cage match, and the post-match New Jack dive.

Jerry Lynn/Tajiri airs.

Super Crazy/ Mosco De LA Merced airs

They AGAIN air the piss segment. UGH!

Justin Credible/Shane Douglas airs in full to close the show.

Well that’s 2 weeks done in 2 minutes YAY!

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
ECW Tag Team Champions: Rob Van Dam & Sabu

ECW Hardcore TV: Episode 313
April 24th, 1999
Buffalo, New York

Heyman says by the end of the show, THE LIVES OF RVD, SABU, THE DUDLEYZ, JUSTIN CREDIBLE, AND LANCE STORM WILL ALL CHANGE DRAMATICALLY!!!!!!

Joey Styles says the State Athletic Commission has confiscated the tape of the main event. He says State Athletic Commission is thinking about suspending the license to wrestle of Sabu. Joey says they're trying to get video of the main event.

Little Guido & Big Sal E. Graziano vs. Axl Rotten & Balls Mahoney
The FBI stall a lot, as the crowd shits all over them which is great. The crowd are super marky tonight with “We love balls”, “Guido sucks dick” and shit like that. This is basically a 2-1, Balls/Axl showcase. Sal does get ring time, but it’s god awful and just a mess. This is one of the times I wish ECW would have edited it instead of airing in full. The match ends when Balls and Axl murder Sal with chair shots for the win.

Recap of Corino faking an injury and Taz/Corino. Styles says Candido has been fitted with a halo to stabilize his neck, and the future of his wrestling career is uncertain. He then cuts to Papi/TAKA from CyberSlam ’99.

So we now get still photos of a segment :lmao, okay so Tommy Dreamer and Francine come out and say Shane Douglas was jumped by Lance and Credible. They came out to the ring and Tommy got cane’ed. Beulah McBytch also canes Francine. Random babyfaces make the save, Lynn and Super Crazy beat Credible and Storm in some impromptu tag. The Dudley Boyz then attacked them, Joel says we owed you a few bucks and after that attack, we’re even. Justin said no way, we want the Tag Titles too and want the Dudleys to win the belts for them :lmaolmao RVD accepts but because Sabu is injured it, now D-Von vs. RVD for the tag team championships. REALLY ECW? YOU TELLING ME THIS COULDN’T BE SHOWN? INSTEAD, WE HAD TO GET A FUCKIN’ BALLS/AXL TAG MATCH OR A REPEAT OF PAPI/TAKA Fuck you.

ECW Tag Team Championships: D-Von Dudley (w/Buh Buh-Ray Dudley, Sign-Guy Dudley & Joel Gertner) vs. Rob Van Dam (w/Bill Alfonso)
This is joint in progress, this is fine for 10 minutes. RVD bumps around and D-Von doesn’t suck. Kinda feels like a house show throwaway neither does anything insane, they just wrestle around and do stuff. D-Von’s control does drag on a little too long, at one point in the match RVD hit the split-leg moonsault but Buh Buh clotheslines the ref stopping the count. Some random black ref runs down, HOLY SHIT! I just popped for a black ref. RVD hits the five-star frogsplash but Buh Buh pulls the ref out and takes him out. D-Von low blows RVD and connects with a piledriver, but RVD kicks out. RVD seems to have the match won after connecting with the leaping side kick with chair assistance off the top but Buh Buh elbows drops the ref. It’s a 2-1 now, but Jim Molineaux (the original ref ) is finally up. RVD keeps kicking out of Dudley's stuff and it goes on forever. He even makes a comeback until Lance Storm pushes RVD off the top rope crotching him allowing the Dudleyz to hit 3D off the top for the win. Sabu runs out but Credible is also out and canes him as the three count happens. **

Qq87UUU.gif

After the match; The Dudleyz are celebrating while Storm beats on RVD. Sabu tries to make the save, but Justin canes him in the back of the head. Lance and Justin hold their hands out for the titles……………….BUT THE DUDLEYZ FLIP THE OFF AND LEAVE :lmaolmaoAWESOME!

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
ECW Tag Team Champions: The Dudley Boyz

ECW Hardcore TV: Episode 314
May 1st, 1999
Queens, New York

TAKA Michinoku vs. Jerry Lynn
This is joint in progress because ECW can’t do anything right, smh. A really heavy Spotfest match, Lynn is doing insane dives just because, he doesn’t really tie them together he’s just like fuckit, let me risk my health on some dives real for some quick cheers then I’ll see where to go from here. He however smartly targets TAKA’s knee, so stop him from going to the aerial attacks. He would no-sell it and it never gets worked on for the rest of the match. They go back-and-forth, move for moves on some near falls until Lynn hits the cradle piledriver for the win. **1/4 - **1/2

Outside the arena: Cyrus tries to interview, Taz says he’s at the wrong place. Cyrus says Candido is here and is in a halo, Taz says that's a shame that he got in his business. He keeps asking questions, so Taz asks if he's ever been choked out, so, Cyrus backs off and Taz leaves.

Joey Styles is in the ring and welcomes us to the show, Chris Candido and Tammy-Lynn Sytch comes out. Candido says although this business and entertaining you assholes. He says although entertaining you assholes has been his life, he doesn't really care what they say right now because he has to face the reality of breaking his neck twice. Taz interrupts. Taz says there's no respect in New York. Candido says this isn’t a New York thing, this is a Taz thing. He says he wants Taz to look at him and see what he did, Taz says he didn’t put him in that halo; he did that when he got in his business. He says he doesn’t know if this is a work or shoot, brotha. GOD DAMMIT IT! STOP USING THE WORD SHOOT! JUST STOP! Taz asks if he’s hot because he crippled from the waist down and can’t fuck his whore :mark: He asks if this kid still has a job, Taz says he tried him, he failed, and he did him, and it's the end of it. BEAT ME IF YOU CAN, SURVIVE IF I LET YOU. Candido says obviously everything in his life is wrestling and he can't be a man, and Taz challenges him to get in so he can choke him out again. Candido says he knows he can't, but until he gets better, they're going to manage some people and he's got someone to fight Taz for the belt, and Taz says to bring it on………Candido brings out, Steve Corino.

Taz asks if this is a rib, and hands Corino the mic. Steve says he's been thinking of a way to prove to all his people of Queens. He says this whole Taz thing is the biggest sham he's ever seen, and just like everyone in New York are phonies. “Taz is gonna kill you chant” so Corino says did Taz bring everyone here from his crackhead neighborhood, and Taz replies the only crack there's gonna be is when I split your fuckin head open. Corino says he's in a good mood, so if Taz puts the title at his feet and walks away, he won't embarrass him in front of all these people. He says he'll give him five seconds to leave with his pride so he can celebrate with the people of New York. TAZ SLAPS THE SHIT OUT OF CORINO………BUT CANDIDO TAKES OFF THE HALO AND ATTACKS TAZ! They beat him up and Candido hits a diving headbutt off the top.

Nova vs. Little Guido (w/Big Sal E. Graziano)
I guess if we’re forced to take Guido serious, at least he finally realized his friend on the outside is like 600 pounds so he has him interference a ton for heat. Fuckin’ ECW Start a “Where’s my pizza, Sal E. ate it” chant, not gonna like I chuckled 1 or 2 times. Nova somehow takes them both out as a way to remind me that ECW is still really flawed and terrible he then hits a Kryptonite Krunch AKA Celtic cross for the win. *1/2

Joey Styles announces at Hardcore Heaven 1999, the main event is Taz vs. Chris Candido.

Lance Storm (w/Beulah McBytch) vs. Tommy Dreamer (w/Francine)
Some real high-level stalling as both Francine and Beulah show their asses to the crowd, IDK why. They have some okayish wrestling before turning it into the typical ECW low-rate match. We get the catfight spot as usual. Tommy wins with a DVD through a table in the corner. After the match; As Tommy is about to leave Justin runs out and canes him in the head, Jazz is with him too. They hold Francine up as Beulah canes her in the face. Douglas tries to make the save, his ankle is in a walking boot cause he’s injury prone. He fails and Lance and Storm take turns beating the shit out of all of them……….UNTIL JASON PULLS OUT A CINDER BLOCK! LANCE PUTS IT ON DREAMER DICK AND WHACKS IT WITH A STEEL CHAIR! *1/2 - *3/4

zkiRDyp.gif

Joey gives a run down of Hardcore Heaven 1999, Taz/Candido, Lynn/RVD II, Crazy/TAKA and The Dudleyz/Balls&Axl in a death match.

The Dudleyz are in the ring, Buh Buh says he is the undisputed and uncrowned World Television Champion as well. He says he's the one that actually pinned Rob Van Dam, D-Von says he was the one that did it. They argue about who should be the TV Champion and Buh Buh says D-Von does the lifting, but he's the one who does the cutting. D-Von says they are blood brothers:lmao, but he's better looking, and Buh Buh says “maybe to a fat white girl” :lmaolmao D-Von says fat chicks need loving too. He says he's the champ, and they argue again until Fonzie comes out. He says RVD's gonna come out now and smoke their ass, and RVD comes out. He walks around the ring to end the show.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Justin Credible had such a large Entourage.....because that's the only people in the building who gave a fuck about him.

Reactions: Crippler

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2

ECW Hardcore TV: Episode 315
May 8th, 1999
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

The show opens with a recap of the ending of Dreamer/Strom and the post match beating.

Francine is at a beach, she says hey Lance Strom, why don’t you tell that slut you hang around with that I knew Beulah. And I fought her, and you ain’t no Beulah.

JXO9Pfd.gif

At the beach; Cyrus is with Steve Corino, he says he had to interview someone here to justify getting paid to hang out on the beach. He says he's got a lot of heat with the boys, especially Taz, and it takes a lot of guts to make a name for himself like this. And he doesn’t want to stir it up, but you took the wrong kind of heat. You know the whole thing with a broken neck. Cyrus says he's the mastermind behind Candido's ruse and Corino starts crying and says all he wanted to do was wrestle Taz and he even brought Candido flowers and candy because of his broken neck. He says he was duped and this was all Candido and he loves Taz. He wants to be like him and be big and say "YO BRUTHA" and be Champion :lmao He says he hopes Taz chokes him out and Cyrus asks if he wants to work in Puerto Rico or Memphis instead.

In the parking lot; Judge Jeff Jones says court is now in order, and his first assignment is talking with Taz. He asks what Candido did to him in Queens, Taz says sarcastically says he’s gonna train hard and do his best. Jeff says he thought Taz would be a little angrier, seeing how it was in front of his people. Taz says NO, everyone thinks Taz is this dick head, but we’re in Florida. It’s beautiful, Taz says he’ just going in his trunk to get something wait here. Jeff turns his back and continues to talk……………SO TAZ CHOKES HIM OUT! HE SAYS IF HE WANTED TO HE COULD SNAP HIS NECK! He says to go back and tell Candido what he hell, he then shoves Jeff Jones in the trunk of his car and walks away. ARE WE GETTING TAZ/SID :mark:

Taz then walks through the doors and goes straight to the ring, some fat fuck is in the ring and says can’t he see he’s busy, just give him 10 minutes and when he’s done he’ll come and get him BIGTIME! Taz knocks him out with the title and says it's time for a little talk. He asks what he thinks about Candido knocking him out in Queens, and asks why people keep trying him and hits him again. He says he's personally giving Candido his notice that at Hardcore Heaven, he's putting him out of ECW. Because he's Taz. The World Heavyweight Champion. BEAT ME IF YOU CAN. SURVIVE IF I LET YOU!

ECW Television Championship: Rob Van Dam (w/Bill Alfonso) vs. Buh Buh-Ray Dudley (w/D-Von Dudley, Sign-Guy Dudley, and Joel Gertner)
A lot better than the D-Von/RVD match because BuhBuh is just better in the ring and works the big man offense really well. Terrible moment, at one point BuhBuh piledrives him on one of the ECW tag belts but doesn’t follow up and then tries to go for an Irish whip move to which RVD just holds onto the ropes. RVD has a great flying crossbody to BuhBuh into the crowd, other than that awful piledriver spot this is really good, both men go back and forth with moves but neither really sells or shows the desperation of winning. RVD bumping is on full here he dies on a Buh Buh Cutter onto a steel chair and the top rope powerbomb. Buh Buh makes the mistake of going to the air too many times which allows RVD to hit the Van Daminator and Five-Star Frog Splash for the win. After the match; D-Von attacks RVD, they brawl for a bit until Buh Buh recovers to make it a 2-1. Jerry Lynn comes out to save RVD and hits the Dudleyz with a chair, then as soon as RVD is up he nails him with a chair too. Credible and Strom come out and attack Lynn, but right behind them is Sabu who beats up everybody. Sabu takes out Sign-Guy with a double jump legdrop through a table on the floor, the Dudleyz and Storm/Credible begin fighting on the floor so Sabu dives onto all 4. Then as everyone gets up RVD dives onto them. **1/2

Justin Credible, Jason, and Jazz come out, followed by Jerry Lynn, but before the bell rings. Justin says hasn’t he already kicked the crap out of him. He says RVD keeps ducking him and giving Lynn the title match, so he challenges Lynn to his TV title match. Lynn accepts.

#1 Contenders Match: Jerry Lynn vs. Justin Credible (w/Jason & Jazz)
This is what it is if you seen their matches from 1997/1998 is a lot of that. Recycled spots and counters, AWESOME moment. Credible doing the Razors Edge just to fuck with Douglas seeing how he and Scott Hall are friends. Their moves are fine, and it’s a decent little mid-card match but both men irritate the fuck out of me that I just find myself getting a headache just looking at them. As the match goes on the shitty entourage begins interfering more and the match turns into a shitty ECW match, needing a chair or a table spot just because. Lynn hits Jazz with a tombstone piledriver before hitting Credible with a cradle piledriver for the win. After the match; Lance Strom runs from the back and attacks Lynn, they beat on him until Tommy makes the save. He grabs Beaulah and goes to piledrive her but Storm stops it and beats him down to end the show. ** - **1/4

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Cyrus acting like the locker room shit disturber.

Too many inside terms tho.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2

ECW Hardcore TV: Episode 316
tVmF89K.png

May 15th, 1999

The show opens with Chris Chetti being placed on a stretcher, Candido along with Tammy looks concerned. As Chetti is being wheeled out, Candido attacks him, he rolls him back in and delivers a piledriver before doing the Taz pose :mark: Well, that brings out Taz. Candido and Tammy quickly bail. Taz says he’s sick of Candido’s shit and says on Candido's best day he can't beat him. Taz then beats up and chokes out his own cousin because HE’S TAZ! Taz says if he does that to his own blood, what do you think I will do to you? CHRIS CANDIDO I’M GONNA KILL YOU! BEAT ME IF YOU CAN, SURVIVE IF I LET YOU!

Joey Styles is in the ring when Justin Credible and his shitty entourage come out. Justin says he would never be dishonest with you people or stray you from the truth. He says he has an announcement that will shock the wrestling world. But, first, he brings out his partner in crime. Lance Strom. Beulah and Lance come out, Lance has a document and says he had to get the best lawyer in the world to obtain this. Credible says this document states one thing, Sabu will no longer be able to appear in any building that has wrestling in it and he will not be allowed to compete anywhere in the United States. Justin takes credit that the people will never get to see the Sandman, Douglas, and Sabu. Lance say “your welcome”

Little Guido (w/Big Sal E. Graziano) vs. El Mosco De LA Merced
This is fine, Guido matches against foreigners never seem to click well. But at least continued to realize that he has a 600ld guy on the floor on his side and uses him to interfere on his behalf a lot. Guido’s control is pretty basic, they do this hilarious spot with Guido distracting the ref long enough for Sal to drop and elbow in the ring, the ring shakes and everything but the ref “is so distracted” with Guido that he doesn’t feel the ring shake :lmao Mosco tries to make a comeback but gets caught coming off the top into a mid-air powerbomb counter, Guido then follows with the Sicilian Crab for the win. **

Backstage: Bill Alfonso is with RVD, he asks if Justin Credible is out of his mind and does his thing a piece of paper, or an attorney will stop Sabu? Cops? RVD says nobody will stop Sabu from showing up and watching RVD kick Jerry Lynn’s ass. Fonzie says SABU is coming to kick some ass, RVD says how could Lynn come after him, he’s so distraught about his partner and his friend being banned. He says he'll try to pull it together for the PPV to give his fans what they want since he is Mr. PPV. He says it doesn't matter if the show is new or old because it's still all about him, the Whole Fucking Show.

TAKA Michinoku & Yoshihiro Tajiri vs. Super Crazy & Nova
HOLY FUCKIN DREAM TEAM! :mark: Tajiri/TAKA :mark: GOD FUCKIN DAMMIT Heyman, why couldn’t you have more than one real tag team on your whole fuckin roster. Why is Nova here? Why couldn’t we get Mosco/Crazy pairing instead? Fuckin’ ECW always ruining shit. This is joint in progress, as we just had that RVD promo just after the entrances. FUCK YOU HEYMAN! Anyway, Guido and Sal come out, Guido places Nova on a table and Sal jumps off the apron hopefully killing if not than injuring Nova. Taka and Tajiri begin doubling and beating on crazy…….but SPIKE DUDLEY TAKES HIS PLACE! FUCK YEAH! I’M BACK ON THE HEYMAN COOL AID. Sadly, this goes about 3-4 minutes. Real crisp dives, counters, and moves. Oh and Tajiri kicks too. Tajiri/Crazy fight in the crowd while Taka/Crazy are back in the ring. Crazy kicks out of a running Liger bomb, but Tajiri is back on the apron and roundhouse kicks Crazy who stumbles in a Michinoku Driver and Taka just puts a boot on his chest for the win. THAT DISRESPECT! I LOVE IT! Heyman, I want more. **1/2 - **3/4

Backstage: Tommy Dreamer says Lance is yellow because he never wants to face him one-on-one. He says he threw piss at his face, he says he got nothing left for him to throw at him. But he does want Beulah, Tammy-Lynn. DAWN MARIE. Let's get personal. RAT! He says he’s gotten every single rat he’s ever wanted and I WANT YOU:lmao And when he gets her, he’s going to make her look in his eyes, put her head in between his legs, and kiss her ass goodbye.

Axl and Balls are in the ring when Sign-Guy Dudley comes out. He says he's held his silence long enough and says they get no title shot tonight, because they're not hardcore, they're wannabes, and there's nothing they can do to get his brothers in the ring. Balls kills him with a chair shot so the Dudleys storm to the ring, they place the title down like marking a line in the sand……..and the match is on.

ECW Tag Team Championships: Axl Rotten & Balls Mahoney vs. The Dudley Boyz
It’s a Dudleyz tag match, with Balls and Axl so it’s a low rate brawl with weapons, pretty sure it’s the same match I’ve seen since 1997. This is clipped and we get a commercial, so it’s only down to like 3 minutes. At one point, the Dudley bring this huge ass roll of barbed wire into the ring. They wrap it around balls and tie him up, they then proceed to hit him with a steel chair. Balls has a lighter and blow fire, but they move and it gets near Axl's face “but we have to act like it his his face” anyway, the Dudleyz then 3D balls and cover for the win.

Joey Styles gives a quick rundown of the PPV.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Paul was trying to make Nova their own Kanyon.....innovator of offense....but we really stole these spots from Mexico/Japan

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Good to know I still had good taste in thots.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Also i think after that PPV, Shane is done with ECW

I WIN! I WIN I WIN! FAB NUMBA #1

Reactions: Deezy

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Now we just have to deal with Justin Credible's push

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2

ECW Hardcore TV: Episode 317
May 22nd, 1999
Poughkeepsie, New York

Heyman does a voiceover to Lynn/RVD.

They air Balls blowing fire into Joel Gertner’s face.

Clipped/Edited version of Balls vs. New Jack from a Queens show airs.

Backstage: Steven Prazak says he’s never seen men put their lives at risk like the men of ECW did tonight, RVD missing parts of his face, Lynn’s nose on the wrong side of his face. Taz bleeding but not letting go of the ECW title. Tommy Dreamer on his hands and knee barely walking. Steve Corino then comes over and asks him what the best part of the PPV was? Steve says, probably the face he wasn’t on it. Corino says didn’t he see all those asses he kicked? He shows off his backstage passes to the show and Prazak says those are crew passes and they belong to someone named Ron. Corino says he was the man and asks if Prazak is calling him a liar. He says he doesn't like anyone else using the name Steve either and challenges him to fight. He says he's getting tired of people like him in ECW not respecting him but trips on the mic cord on his way out :lmao

Heyman does voiceover to Dreamer/Storm.

Heyman does voiceover to Sid/Credible.

Backstage: Cyrus is with Justin Credible and Lance Storm, Cyrus says he doesn't want to have heat, but the higher ups say that this is the greatest tag team in ECW and future champions. Lance says that's the truth and the Dudleys avoid them like the plague. Tommy Dreamer had the guts to face him, but all he could accomplish was to beat up a woman, and Shane Douglas who can’t show up. Sends us Sid. And he doesn't sweat Sid because he's from Calgary, Alberta, Canada and they don't sweat anybody. And as for Sabu. Justin says he gets that Sabu isn't real smart, but he's done in the United States. He says they had Sid beat but he had to rain on their parade. He says we’re looking at the next ECW World Tag Team Champions. That's not just the coolest or the best, that's just incredible.

Heyman does voiceover for Taz/Candido and Taz/BuhBuh

ECW Television Championship: Skull Von Krush vs. Rob Van Dam (w/Bill Alfonso)
This was clearly before the PPV because RVD’s face seems to be fine even though, Styles said earlier in the night RVD needed stitches and had two black eyes after the match. You can’t fool me with this Styles dubbed commentary. This is like 13 minutes, and for some reason, SVK gets a lot of offense and RVD goes out of his way to make him look good. Like he bumps his ass off and yeah, that’s what RVD does normally but here he is getting murked. E.G. Takes a powerbomb on the concrete with no padding. SVK must be his supplier. They go on far too long with Skull's control, it’s basic and isn’t really good at all. SVK begins getting too cocky and tries to hit a frog splash against RVD, but RVD moves. That allows RVD to make a comeback, he does his usual spots with a chair e.g. monkey flip onto the chair followed by a backflip just to grab the chair and dropkick it into his face. Nice little sequence happens with a chair, but SVK outsmarts RVD and DDT’s him for two. He then heads up top, but Fonzie pushes him off crotching him on the top rope. Which allows RVD to his the jumping side kick and the Five Star Frog Splash for the win. **1/2 - **3/4

KS2V7rV.gif

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
So Corino took Ron Buffones backstage pass.....would've gotten back there easily with a flap or a rat