ECW 1999 Hardcore TV, PPV'S & TNN Reviews

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
ECW World Heavyweight Champion: Taz
ECW Television Champion: Rob Van Dam
ECW Tag Team Champions: Rob Van Dam & Sabu
“FTW” Champion: Sabu

ECW Hardcore TV: Episode 304
February 20th, 1999
Queens, New York

The show opens with Taz getting out of a limo in front of the rapid screaming fans, Taz yells NEW YORK, LOVE ME OR LEAVE ME! BUT WE GOT THE BELT! Beat us if you can, survive if we let you.

In the ring, Steve Corino hits Kronus with a powerbomb when………………Judge Jeff Jones come out, he says Steve just committed a crime, he cannot use that move around here, that move belongs to the master. Sid comes out and does his usual awesomeness, chokeslam to Steve through a table on the floor, powerbomb to Kronus, and another to Steve, well he gives 3 to Steve because “one more time” chants. Sid is the best.

Joey Styles is in the ring and welcomes us to the show, he then brings out Taz. Taz says Living Dangerously, someone will face him for the belt and someone will either tap or pass out. It doesn’t matter, any motherfucker that wants him. He says he's New York born, New York bred, and when the time is right, he'll be New York dead. He's your World Heavyweight Champion, he's Taz. BEAT IF ME IF YOU CAN, SURVIVE IF I LET YOU.

Tonight, Joel Gertner will reveal who paid off the Dudleyz, and rumor that Shane Douglas will retire tonight.

Little Guido (w/Big Sal E. Graziano) vs. Chris Chetti
This is passable, for some reason they tried to work the mat work as some sort of shoot wrestling thing. Just looked weird. They kinda just do stuff, the crowd is super hot for some reason, anyway, Chetti hits his double jump springboard moonsault for the win.

The Dudleyz are in the ring, Buh Buh says the Public Enemy has sold everyone out and now has taken the easy way out. He says they couldn’t hack it, they weren’t hardcore enough. They didn’t have the guts to prove it to everyone here who the best tag team is. Buh Buh says they’ve been here for 3 years and not once have they backed down from a fight. He says they took out the greatest WRESTLING team in ECW and split them up, they took the greatest HARDCORE tag team and split them up, he then turns it on to the fans and says don’t start cheering for them now, they weren’t there with them when they first got together. Or when they won the titles, broke Sandman’s neck or Beulah's. He says The Dudley Boyz are the greatest tag team of the past, present, and the future and not one person here can dispute that………….Outcomes NEW JACK! Jack says, he ain't by himself. Buh Buh asks where Kronus is and says it's probably Spike actually. He says they've beaten them all over……………..HOLY SHIT! It’s MUSTAFA! The Dudleyz bail but Big Dick gets caught in the ring and Mustafa takes him out. The Gangstaz celebrate for a bit until MUSTAFA BREAKS A GUITAR ON NEW JACK'S HEAD!!!!! Joey yells that the benefactor paid off Mustafa too. The Dudley Boyz come back in and proceed to beat up Jack for a bit. Kronus and Spike try to help but all get laid out too, they give Mustafa some money and Gertner reveals that Mustafa was the benefactor. AMAZING ANGLE!!!

Shane Douglas and Francine come out, Francine looks upset while Shane is holding a pair of boots, his wrestling boots. Francine has now broken down into tears as the crowd starts a “please don’t go” chant. Shane says, do they realize that they have revolutionized the fuckin industry. Shane says these were the greatest years of his life physically, professionally, and personally, he puts his boots in the middle of the ring. He says over the last year and a half there are big things that happen to me that I should have been more truthful about. This injury retired Ultimo Dragon, but he chose to fight on. He's been called an asshole, and that's not wrong. Some people called him the best in the world, and they may have been right. He says in 5, 10, 15 years from now people will say that he was nothing but a god damned SHOOT. He told somebody a few years back that they overstayed their welcome in this sport and when he had his last match, it would be the greatest match of his career, and he's proud of his last match against one motherfucking tough guy named Taz. He says, unlike some other people who overstayed their welcome…I know when it’s time to pass on a pair of boots. He gets a huge "PLEASE DON'T GO" chant and says there are enough studs here to keep ECW going. He says it’s time to call it a career, and the person who can carry on ECW……………He hugs and kisses Francine, but Justin Credible comes out with his shitty entourage.NOOOOOOOOO! GOD DAMMIT IT MOTHERFUCKER, THIS GOD DAMN FEUD! Justin says he heard Shane was a very smart man, and Shane has made the decision of a lifetime. He is now the Hardcore Icon and he beat the Innovator of Violence within an inch of his life. he thanks Shane for passing the torch and calls him "Gramps" because the next Franchise is not just the coolest, not just the best, the next Franchise is Justin Credible……….Lance Storm the comes out, oh thank god. Lance says he might be Justin Credible, but that's the problem, he's JUST incredible. He's the guy that can do it all, because he's from Calgary, Alberta, Canada. So just like Bret Hart carried the WWF, he's carrying ECW, and the next Franchise of ECW is Lance Storm! Shane says to hold on for one god damn second. They're both making big waves, but they ain't Franchise material. The guy who's going to carry this on is Tommy Dreamer. CREDIBLE GOES TO HIT SHANE WITH THE CANE BUT FRANCINE SACRIFICES HERSELF AND JUSTIN KILLS HER WITH A CANE SHOT TO THE NECK, STORM THEN JUMPS DOUGLAS. IT’S A 2-1 UNTIL TOMMY TRIES TO MAKE THE SAVE. BUT FAILS! Francine is bleeding from the mouth but she crawls over and tries to make herself a human shield, so Lance grabs her by the hair and JUSTIN KICKS HER IN THE FACE. HOLY SHIT! They both hold up one of Shane boots in the air as the show goes off the air.

D49dW09.gif

Another amazing segment, back to back. I can tell ECW are gonna overuse the fuck out of these two segments like they did the WWF invasions. Also, God bless fake retirements.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Anyone in ECW having enough money to rent a limo 8D

Also Francine should've pushed Shane harder instead of that tap and waiting for the cane.....but it's Francine.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Anyone in ECW having enough money to rent a limo 8D

Also Francine should've pushed Shane harder instead of that tap and waiting for the cane.....but it's Francine.
it was one of those trashy 4 doors regular ones, not the stretch limos

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
it was one of those trashy 4 doors regular ones, not the stretch limos
ldbWK_s-200x150.gif

Shouldn't even bother then.....Brooklyn should either do it big or not at all......Taz should've kept it 100.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2

ECW Hardcore TV: Episode 305
February 27th, 1999
Queens, New York

Backstage: The Dudleyz say it’s now time to TESTIFY! Buh Buh says they’ve ruined the show because they've been doing that a lot lately. Case and point, The Public Enemy! Didn't they beat The Funk Brothers in a barbed wire match? Didn't they even beat The Gangstas in a street fight? Buh Buh brags about running the Public out of town and says New Jack will never get his hands on Mr. Mustafa. BECAUSE CASH RULES EVERYTHING AROUND ME! To get to Mr. Mustafa, he has to go through The Dudley Boyz. TESTIFY!

Jesus Christ, they air a 10-minute video package of the entire Dudleyz/Public feud so far. Pretty much everything we’ve seen since the first show this year.

Super Crazy vs. Tajiri
Alright, Heyman, this is betting a bit ridiculous. So starts off hot, as soon as the bell rings crazy hits a running dropkick in the corner, he then tries to get flashy so Tajiri murders him with a stiff straight kick to the face. Tajiri does a huge Moonsault into the crowd and then some stretches, so Super Crazy fights back with his own stretches and then his own Moonsault into the crowd. Just like the other matches both men really try the “whatever you can or did, I can do better” storytelling. They do a lot of call-back spots and moves, but also 1 or 2 new things, to try and make it seem like a new match. E.G. Crazy comes charging in, but Tajiri avoided and Crazy takes this awesome knee bump over the top to the floor, Tajiri then comes flying over the top with a senton plancha. They trade some big moves until Crazy his three springboard missile drop kicks and finishes it with a springboard frogsplash for the win. Best match yet. ***

YcpvL8s.gif

Recap of the Douglas/Francine/Storm/Credible angle from last week.

FTW Championship: Skull Von Krush vs. Sabu (w/Bill Alfonso)
I really wish Sabu would wear all black more, he looks more deadly. This is pretty much a Sabu showcase, SVK gets a few shots in but no one believes him. He does this god allow motioning like he wants to fuck Sabu missionary before dropping an elbow on his dick. Sabu does his usual spots the double jump plancha into the crowd followed but the double jump elbow drop through a table. In hilarious fashion, Sabu beats the shit and spikes a guy in the face who has a sign that says “SABU fears TAZ” he busts him open and spikes the shit out of him :lmao The match, randomly ends and Sabu grabs the mic: he yells “TAZ” and Taz comes out, they have this fun pull-apart fight. The locker room empties to pull them apart, and Taz and Sabu start fighting people for trying to keep them apart. They finally separate the two of them.

WP89soO.gif

Joey Styles says after some of the language Tammy-Lynn Bytch has received, she has left ECW. But he has found a new manager and is ready to tell us who.

Lance Storm comes down the ring, he says Tammy-Lynn has left because all the ribbing of the boys in the back has finally gotten to her, all the ribbing about having smaller breasts than Tommy Dreamer has gotten to her. (Don Callis is standing on the balcony taking notes) He says it’s kinda funny, Dreamer is the one that needs plastic surgery, he could fit into some wrestling trunks like the rest of them. He says he's got a new manager. Believe him, the bitch is back, AND HE INTRODUCES BEULAH! But it's just Tammy Lynn Bytch in all black :lmao So do we call her Beulah McBytch? Tommy Dreamer runs out to attack Lance, but Justin Credible runs out to save. They beat on Tommy Dreamer until Shane Douglas runs out to save, they run the heels off. Shane and Francine hold up the Triple Threat sign, and Tommy does too, they all hug to end the show. NEW, NEW, NEW Triple Threat?

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2

ECW Hardcore TV: Episode 306
March 6th, 1999
The Hood, the Streets, the Ghetto

A video recap of Sid’s path of destruction since coming to ECW.

Taz is on the streets of Red Hook, Brooklyn. He says A lot of guys are from tough towns and bad neighborhoods, but he's from Red Hook. There's no beach here or pretty girls or guys with pretty muscles, it's just a bunch of fucking homeless dirtbags on the corner ready to jack your ass. That's what makes him the World Heavyweight Champion. Every day, he walks down this street to his dojo and asks why he's from this shit town, but that’s what he’s about.

Joey Styles shits on the upcoming, Raven/Bigelow/Hak match and then says Flair/Hogan will be using fake barbed wire in their steel cage because no 50 millionaires want to use real barbed wire. STOP FUCKIN’ TALKING ABOUT OTHER COMPANIES, WORRY ABOUT YOU OWN FOR FUCK SAKE. They then air Funk/Sabu from Born to be wired to show in 1997.

In the streets; Joel Gertner, Sign Guy, Big Dick, The Dudleyz and Mr. Mustafa are on a staircase somewhere. Gertner says it is he, the Quintessential Studmuffin, with their new family member, Mr. Mustafa. Here with the true State of the Union, tonight in the hood. He says innocent, impoverished, infants are wallowing in cesspools of their own excrement because they just happened to be born to mothers who were crack-addicted whores, selling themselves on the corner for another vial. Turning tricks for $5. D-Von says he has $5 :lmaolmao but New Jack, always had to have a friend. In the hood there’s nothing but Self-Preservation, New Jack never learned that lesson, but then he never learned a lot of things and there's one lesson yet to learn, one he should have learned when he was eight years old. A lesson his mother would have taught him if she weren't busy whoring herself out to every John, Dick, and Harry that walked down this street. A lesson he could have been taught at age 10, better than learning it now, by his father, if only his father hadn't left him at age 3. And that lesson is that CASH...not faith, hope, or GOD! CASH RULES EVERYTHING AROUND ME. Buh Buh says New Jack it finally looks like you learned the meaning of the word brotherhood and friendship. He calls New Jack the stupidest son of a bitch they’ve ever met. He says the Public was smart because they left, he says New Jack has nothing and all he has to look forward too is The Dudleyz and Mr. Mustafa kicking his ass on a daily. He says the time is now for New Jack to be afraid and be smart, and he needs to make a career decision. As long as Mr. Mustafa keeps paying them, New Jack is a dead man. CASH RULES EVERYTHING AROUND THEM. Mustafa says to think about it, and says it's over.

Somewhere in the Hood; New Jack says he isn’t mad at the Dudleyz because they’re stupid and don’t know any better, but Mustafa's got to deal with him. LOOK IN MT FUCKIN’ EYES. On pay-per-view, he doesn’t care about a belt or title. I WILL WORK FOR FREE BECAUSE I’M GONNA KICK YOU FUCKIN ASS ALL OVER THAT FUCKIN BUILDING WITH YOUR BROKE ASS. He says he created all this violence and ECW, WCW, WWF, and every Indy on the market, New Jack started it. Mustafa was glad to get a check, and he didn't need him then, but now he needs him now. He begs him to show up and says it'll be black on black crime at its finest. He's gonna perform surgery on his black ass and says to kiss his ugly ass wife and kids and say goodbye because, in Asbury Park, it's gonna be a homicide. Bet yo’ ass on dat.

Taz is still in Brooklyn, he says we ain’t got no fancy camera because the company doesn't want to take the shot of bringing a $20,000 camera down here. This ain't no town, this is the real world, and speaking of that, he's been hearing that somebody's a little hot at Taz, and it's Sabu. He asks if he's hot about Barely Legal. He asks if he's hot because he dragged his limp ass on top and gave him the FTW Title that he created. He asks if he's hot because he's the World Champion, and says to stay hot because he wants him hot.

Recap of Douglas/Taz II from House Party 1999.

Recap of the Francine/Douglas/Storm/Credible angle from Queens.

Taz is still in Brooklyn, he says he wants to report a problem. One dead professional wrestler with scars on his body, long hair, he stinks like shit and wears long baggy pants called Sabu. The problem is he’s getting choked out in Jersey, and the other problem is there’s gonna be a beating. I’m gonna beat him up. Because I have to, my name is TAZ, I am the ECW World Heavyweight Champion. BEAT ME IF YOU CAN, SURVIVE IF I LET YOU!

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2

ECW Hardcore TV: Episode 307
March 13th, 1999
Dover, Delaware

The show opens with a tag team three-way dance, between the F.B.I., Roadkill/Danny & Axl/Balls. FBI are eliminated first, before Axl and Balls murderer Roadkill with chair shots to pick up the win.

Tonight: Lynn vs. Sabu for the FTW title & Storm vs. Dreamer

At a radio station, Taz is in an interview. He says he’s not sure he will rip through Sabu, he says this fight is gonna be like the thriller in Manila. He calls this the final battle.

Joey Styles announces, at the PPV it will be Mr. Mustafa vs. New Jack.

PULP FICTION
Jerry Lynn says it’s been 11 long years, but he’s a patient man. He was patient in USWA, WWF, and WCW. He says he was patient not because he kissed ass, but because he knew his wrestling would get him to the top.

Justin Credible, Lance Storm and NEW Beulah and the rest of his shitty entourage are somewhere in the back Justin says there’s only one Hardcore Icon, Storm says there’s only one NEXT Franchise and his name is……..they argue over it.

New Jack says he finds it funny how everyone he's ever tried to help; they've tried to fuck him over. Mustafa tried to go on without him when he was in jail, He says he won't come to Reno where he lives now, and he'll just wait for him at the pay-per-view, and calls him a fake-ass fucking Muslim, and says he'll beat his ass so bad at Living Dangerously. He says he's always been a fake, and he's gonna get his ass torn up. If I don’t kill you, I will kill myself trying to kill your punk ass.

Mr. Mustafa is with The Dudley Boyz and just holds up money.

Recap of Lance bring out “Beulah”

Tommy yells at the camera man not to ask him about his personal life and says she doesn't even work here anymore. Shane says he'll talk if Tommy won't, and says Lance and Justin want to steal the revolution instead of waiting their turn. He was ready to walk away, but when they tried to push him out the door, they just brought him back in. He and Tommy started this, and they're not giving it up without a fight. All they did was PISS him off.

Bill Alfonso says at Living Dangerously, they are walking in with the belts and walking out with the belts. RVD says Lynn is facing his partner tonight and stands no chance, He says Sabu might have a broken jaw, but Jerry still doesn't stand a chance. But if he wins, he'll win the FTW Title back at Living Dangerously anyways, so it's all cool. He says he hopes he wins, Sabu wins, so Sabu shoves him.

They re-air Sabu vs. Sandman from last year's Living Dangerously.

FTW Championship: Jerry Lynn vs. Sabu (w/Bill Alfonso)
This is a lot better than expected, Sabu has broken his jaw, or maybe dislocated it. Either way, I swear it feels like he does something to his jaw every year. The mat work to start is pretty trash, so they quickly move on to the big spots and dives. Nice little story, with Sabu missing a dive and lands Jaw first onto the ring apron giving Lynn time to recover and take over. He smartly works the jaw and to Sabu’s credit, he sells it when being worked on. They move into big spots and Sabu misses a splash through a table, and it's hurt it really badly. RVD comes down to help Fonzie tape Sabu's jaw up which is pretty hilarious. Sabu insists on finishing the match because HE’S FUCKIN’ SABU! But when he enters the ring Lynn hits with the fuckin title belt to the jaw, fuck yeah, Lynn. Sabu is now bleeding from the mouth, Lynn takes out RVD by putting him through a table. Sabu must be in some real pain because this is the best selling I’ve ever seen from him. Sabu is just about to hit the double jump but Taz’s music plays and Taz rushes down. They fight, a table gets put up in the corner. Taz tries to throw Sabu through it face-first, but Sabu hangs onto Taz's head, and they both go through the table.

sBU0dAs.gif

Lance Storm and Beulah McBytch come out. Lance says Heyman won’t allow the ring announcer be done properly, he will do it himself. Tommy comes out with a ladder, but Jason comes out to distract him which allows Justin Credible to run down and attack him from behind. He canes Tommy again and Credible and Jason hold up a chair against Tommy's head so Lance can hit a Baseball Slide. Shane Douglas comes out to save, and Lance challenges Shane to replace Tommy in their match. Shane calls him a Calgary piece of shit, Shane says he’s not waiting till next week he’s gonna kick his fuckin ass right now.

Lance Storm (w/Beulah McBytch) vs. Shane Douglas (w/Francine)
This is like 5 minutes and Shane is back to being washed, thankfully he’s in with Lance who bumps and sells his ass off for him. It’s pretty sad when Lance is throwing better punches than you. They both kinda just do stuff, all filler shit until Credible comes back out, but Shane throws him out of the ring. Francine then his Jazz with a fuckin roundhouse kick, then for some reason the ref picks up Francine and puts her on the apron, he doesn’t see as Shane is going for the Pittsburgh Plunge Credible comes back in and canes Douglas in the back allowing Shane to school boy him for the win. After the match, they cane Douglas until Tommy makes the save.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Sure beat the C.R.E.A.M statement to death didn't they?

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2

ECW Hardcore TV: Episode 308
March 20th, 1999
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Tommy Dreamer and Joey Styles are in the ring, Tommy is wearing leather pants and it looks god awful. Shane Douglas, along with Francine who is wearing this tight gold skimpy dress comes out. Tommy admits that Francine is the Queen of Extreme because she has put up with some much shit. Tommy says for once, Shane listened to the people and didn't go, because it's not the time for him to go yet, he says this is Thomas Rodman talking to Troy Martin. Tommy says they’ve been here since day one and what Shane did for this company will go down in history. Tommy says the Triple Threat sign means ECW to him :lmaolmao He says he'll raise the three fingers with him, and one last thing Lance Storm “I’M SHOOTING” with you. You think personal insults will hurt him but insults don't hurt him, and for the first time in his life, he will acknowledge one thing he said. Lance Storm, ECW. I TOMMY DREAMER HAVE A BIG FAT FUCKIN ASS! He pulls his pants down and his boxers read "LANCE SUCKS" on them. He says Lance likes to eat right, but he loves ribs and chicken and eating 25 cheeseburgers and he's happy about it, and no matter how big his ass gets, Lance Storm can't kick it. He says he's shooting again now and says his courage doesn't come from a rat on his arm or a vial. They go to leave, but Lance and Credible attack them in the aisle and lay them out.

Mr. Mustafa vs. Spike Dudley
Usual Spike match, which is pretty stupid of them. You can’t bring Mustafa back and have him in this great feud just for Spike to hit him with the acid drop 30 seconds in, thankfully the Dudleyz run out and stop the pin count. FUCK YEAH! Buh Buh kills him with a super powerbomb off the top. New Jack comes out and he goes for Mustafa, but The Dudley Boyz cut him off and they also beat him down. He fights back and goes to hit Mustafa with a guitar, but D-Von pulls the guitar away, and they hit the 3D.

Jasmin St. Claire is taking a shower, she says she will be at Living Dangerously.

Backstage: Steven Prazak is with Don Callis and asks why he's in ECW. He says they have to move with swiftness and great force to achieve universal suffrage for their friends in Bosnia. Prazak tries to start again and Callis says the miserable have no medicine, only hope.

Shane Douglas, Tommy Dreamer, and Francine come to fight Justin Credible and Lance Storm. But Storm and Credible walk to the back. Joey Styles claims they have paid the Dudleyz to take their place. Buh Buh calls out the scarred up freak and smurf that have their titles and say they're probably in the back smoking pot. Okay, then.

ECW Tag Team Championships: Tommy Dreamer & Shane Douglas (w/Francine) vs. The Dudley Boyz (w/Joel Gertner and Sign-Guy Dudley) vs. Rob Van Dam & Sabu (w/Bill Alfonso)
Okay, so one member from each team starts. Douglas/RVD/Buh Buh start, they all do stuff it gets sloppy and disjointed. The match immediately breaks down into some huge brawl. Sabu takes out Sign-Guy with a splash through a table. Everything just beats up everyone, it not much to this. It’s also really long like 15 minutes. At one point, Sabu jumps on Dreamer who falls onto Douglas’s ankle, so looks like Shane is hurt again lol. During the midst of all of this Sabu hits D-Von with a triple jump moonsault to eliminate the Dudleyz. Douglas can barely walk and has to use the ropes just to stand or even move around the ring. Sabu and RVD carry the 2-on-2 portion of the match with Sabu jumps off things and throws stuff, and RVD is RVD just without the taunting after every move. Sabu takes out Shane through a table as RVD hits the five-star-frog splash but fuckin Tommy kicks out. RVD then kicks a table into his head and Sabu covers to win. Justin Credible and Lance Storm come out, the Dudleyz are still at ringside too. Taz comes out, and everyone brawls. **1/2

Taz and Sabu are left in the ring, they do another apart brawl. Taz says he just wants to talk he’s calm. Taz says he’s here to tell him something. HE WILL CHOKE HIM OUT! Sabu takes exception to that and punches him, Fonzie slides a table in and Sabu places Taz on it, hits a double jump elbow drop through the table to end the show.

Reactions: Kiffy Lube

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2

ECW Living Dangerously
March 21st, 1999
Asbury Park, New Jersey

Earlier today; Steven Prazak was outside the building waiting for Taz when exactly that time guess who shows up? You guessed it Taz. He asks him what his game plan is for this title vs. title match. Taz says ECW is trying to hide the fact that a month ago in North Carolina, he busted Sabu's jaw, Taz says he’s gonna be going after that Jaw like a shark in the water. he's going to be on that like stink on shit, and after the match, he'll still have this belt but he'll also have the belt he created, the FTW belt. He says he hates Sabu and asks who can beat him. He calls out other champions again, nobody can beat him. BEAT ME IF YOU CAN, SURVIVE IF I LET YOU.

Joey Styles is in the ring and welcomes us to the show. He gives us a rundown of tonight's card.

Super Crazy vs. Tajiri
Joey says the winner of this match, wins the feud. For me, this is their best match, they get 10+ minutes so they don’t try to cram everything into 6-7 minutes. They all time for stuff to breathe in between sequences, this also has a lot newer stuff in it. I just remembered how much I pop for Crazy’s switch hands bump to the floor. I also despise that stupid walkway they have which is level with the ring, stupidest thing ever. But with that being said, both men use it as a weapon and hit moves on it. They play off past matches, a lot which is great so both men would have to either come up with new moves or another counter for the others counter. Crazy fucks up a springboard moonsault, towards the end. Crazy counters the Huracanrana and rolls through into a sunset flip pinning him. ***

Backstage: Bill Alfonso is with RVD and Sabu, he says hey, Taz don’t you remember what it was like to have the best manager in your corner? He says he'll tape Sabu up and glue him up if he breaks again, and he's gonna kick Taz's ass. RVD says it's a big night for Sabu because he gets to watch Rob Van Dam defend his TV Title. He says Sabu loves to watch him wrestle because he’s Sabu’s favorite wrestler. RVD says he's going to beat Taz and it's not even a challenge. The challenge is then how RVD is going to carry FIVE belts and his partner too.

Steve Corino is the ring, he says he doesn’t need steroids to look good. He doesn’t need to wrestle in foreign lands for respect. He issues an open challenge……………….the crowd chant for Sid but instead gets Balls lol.

Steve Corino vs. Balls Mahoney (w/Axl Rotten)
This is just here to get Corino air time, I guess his gimmick is a pure wrestler as he refuses to do a dive to the floor then later, HE GOES TO USE A CHAIR, BUT INSTEAD, SETS IT UP AND USES IT FOR A REAR CHINLOCK INSTEAD. YEAH! Balls is mad, so once his fights out of a shitty looking headlock he caves Corino’s head in with a chair shot and covers for the win. *

nSZCJca.gif

Antifaz Del Norte vs. Little Guido (w/Big Sal E. Graziano)
IDK why this is here, neither man is doing anything. They really fucked up on Guido by trying to have him become this serious single’s wrestler. It isn’t working, what worked was when his and Rich or Tracy were doing comedy in tag matches and getting their ass kicked. WHAT THE FUCK! Joey says Tracy turned on Guido last week at the ECW arena, WHAT THE FUCK WASN’T THAT ON TV? Maybe instead of filling TV with the same reruns of fuckin promos and segments or 7-10 minutes video packages, show us something new. FOR FUCK SAKE. FUCK THIS MATCH! Guido puts on the Sicilian Crab for the win. After the match; Tracy Smothers and Tommy Rich come down to the ring and confront Guido, and Smothers decks him. Sal tries to keep the peace, but Tommy Rich hits him with the flag. He no-sells it, so Tommy Rich and Tracy Smothers run off to the back. *

ECW Television Championship: Jerry Lynn vs. Rob Van Dam (w/Bill Alfonso)
This wasn’t as bad as I remembered it being, outside of this really god awful attempt at mat wrestling to start the match they quickly move into fast paced counters and storytelling. The story is RVD is at his peak so far of being cocky and arrogant so going into the match RVD thought this was a cakewalk. So, Jerry is one step ahead at all times to start so he has a counter for RVD’s counter and he scouted RVD’s moves so he has counters for those counters that RVD hasn’t seen yet. It’s really good. Lynn shockingly has som sweet dives in this, at he really takes the right to RVD. RVD does get a few moves in but as soon as that cockiness comes back that gives Lynn the opening to make a comeback. RVD busts out this AWESOME! Inverted surfboard, he stretches him a few times before kicking him in the air, quickly rolling out of the way and the back of Lynn’s head hitting the chair. Minutes later, Lynn counters a monkey flip into a sunset flip powerbomb with the back of RVD’s head hitting the chair for two. They do battle over the chair sport with it ending with Lynn leg dropping RVD’s head onto the chair, the crowd are starting to turn with the chants of “new fuckin show” They battle on the top rope, Lynn hits him a few times with the chair, but out of desperation RVD kicks it back into his face and Lynn falls off the top through the timekeepers table. RVD rolls him back in but only gets two, he then places the chair on Lynn’s chest but when he goes for the split legged moonsault Lynn hits him in the chest with the chair. They then randomly do a rolling pin sequence which looks so out of place and weird, thankfully Lynn makes me almost forget by almost breaking RVD’s neck with a tornado DDT off the ring apron onto a table that doesn’t break. Back in, Lynn goes for another tornado DDT but RVD counters that but Lynn has a counter for that and hits a northern lights slam………..then the bell rings, and the 20 minutes is up. LOL, no way that was 20 minutes. The ref says he wants to award Lynn the match :lmao since when, if a draw the champ retains, what kind of bullshit it this. Lynn wants 5 more minutes, and RVD has no choice but to accept now so we get 5 minutes. Lynn immediately goes on the attack, he hits a running dropkick followed by a nasty spike piledriver but doesn’t cover. He goes for more moves which backfire allowing RVD to hit the Van Daminator and the Five Star Frogsplash for the win. A couple of dumb moments aside, this is really good. I can see why people would have overrated it in ‘99/00. It’s also the birth of the Indy style that we see today. ***1/2

Ngpi0KQ.gif
58T3JOa.gif
MifsLWu.gif

Video package on the history between Sabu/Taz

Earlier today; Jasmin St. Clair is talking shit and Francine come out, Jasmine pie faces her so Francine hits her with a stunner and low blows Lance Wright, just because.

Mr. Mustafa vs. New Jack
It’s a New Jack match, so violence and weapons. They brawl into the crowd where JACK DOES A FUCKIN; BALCONY DIVE LIKE 20 FEET HIGH! HOLY SHIT! HE’S DEAD! Doctors have to drag New Jack off the floor as they're both basically dead and they throw them back in, so New Jack can cover him for the win.

8ffypxs.gif

The Dudleyz come out and attack New Jack, Joel and Sign Guy slap him before the Dudleyz throws him onto that shitty walkway. Joel grabs the mic and says Well, Well, Well as the ladies already know, I’m not a player. I just crush a lot and as the shorties can tell you, he's not just alright, he's Dolemite, and all you need to do is sit down on his pelvis, and you'll feel the shit that killed Elvis. Buh Buh says that all fine and dandy, New Jack is old news. He says it’s typical of ECW to not have any teams with any guts to get in against THE MOTHERFUCKIN’ DUDLEY BOYZ! He lays down another open challenge………. It's Spike Dudley and Nova :lmao

The Dudley Boyz (w/Sign-Guy Dudley & Joel Gertner) vs. Spike Dudley & Nova
Spike and Nova get killed right off the rip, Buh Buh throws Spike into the crowd who crowd surfs half way before being surfed back to ringside. Nova gets killed with a top rope sit-down powerbomb off the top. Bob Artese tries to stop more beating towards Nova so the Dudleyz hit him with the 3D :mark:

OI1GDPP.gif

Buh Buh says there's nobody left and they've destroyed all of their heroes. He calls the fans white trash, nothing but people from New Jersey with no heart. So since nobody in the back, maybe some people in this crowd wants a shot at the Dudleyz. He asks if there is no man with the guts or man enough to get in with the Dudley Boyz…………………….JUDGE JEFF JONES COMES OUT! FUCK YEAH! He has a stretcher with him. Buh Buh calls him a big dumb blonde smurf :lmao The Dudleyz try to beat him down but SID DOESN’T LAY DOWN FOR ANYBODY! DOUBLE CHOKESLAM. Powerbomb to D-Von, Sid then places D-Von onto the stretch and beats on him. Spike is back and hits the acid drop for the win. After the match; Spike hugs Sid so Jeff Jones tells Sid to get him………………Sid powerbombs him once, then a second off the walkway through a table. SID!!!!!!

1YiPnky.gif

Justin Credible & Lance Storm (w/Beulah McBytch, Jazz & Jason) vs. Tommy Dreamer & Shane Douglas (w/Francine)
So many flaws, 1. It’s 19 fuckin’ minutes. NINETEEN!!! And two they work it as a traditional tag match? Why you can’t cane a woman in the face and get jumped 5 weeks in a row, get cane’ed and cost the opportunity at the tag titles and just has a normal wrestling match. But with that being said, both teams have some really good double team moves together. Lance/Justin isolate both Shane and Tommy for like a grand total of 12 minutes, way too fuckin long. No heat from the crowd and neither Shane or Tommy have a good hot tag. Shane does this awful thing during his hot tag as he tags in he throws up the triple threat sign to both Lance and Justin like he’s about to double cross Dreamer…………..Just to not double-cross him and attack them. FUCK OFF! Francine and Beulah get into a catfight for my penis. They do some shit, it’s pretty shit. Shane then hits the Pittsburgh Plunge onto Justin for the win. After the match; Cyrus AKA Don Callis comes out. He distracts them long enough for Justin and Lance to attack them, Justin canes them and just as he’s about to cane Francine again Cyrus stops it………….HE THEN STEPS ON HER PUSSY! :lmao *1/2

ECW World Heavyweight Championship vs. FTW World Heavyweight Championship: Sabu (w/Bill Alfonso) vs. Taz [Title Unification Match]
Before the bell rings, Taz makes this an “Extreme Death Match” falls count anywhere. Fonzie tries to talk him out of this, but Sabu shoves him out of the way and the match starts. They do some mat wrestling to start, not the greatest and it looks like Sabu was getting the better which pisses Taz off so he straight kicks Sabu in his fractured jaw. AWESOME! I loved that Taz has Sabu’s double jump no hands plancha dive scouted so as Sabu is in mid-air Taz hits him with a chair. They brawl into the crowd, to fill time but it’s just like Guilty as charged, where there are way too many fans and they don’t have enough space to really lay their shit in or even move so it just looks like they walk to the top and walk around dragging the other. They eventually brawl back to the ring with a table being introduced, TAZ BELLY-TO-BELLIES SABU OVER THE TOP AND SABU CRASHES THROUGH A TABLE AND TAKES OUT A CAMERAMAN! I really don’t understand why they keep giving Sabu/Taz 15+ minutes, they are both at their best when they just beat the shit out of one another for 7 minutes and don’t have to fill time with miscommunications and other nonsense. It’s why Barely Legal worked. The match ends with Taz giving Sabu the Full-Nelson suplex through a table in the corner. BUT SABU KICKS OUT! Fonzie throws in the towel but as Sabu throws it out of the ring, Taz locks him in the Tazmission and Sabu passes out. After the match; Taz yells at him to shake his hand. And they do. **3/4

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
“FTW” Champion: Taz

ECW Hardcore TV: Episode 309
March 27th, 1999

The Show opens with the ending of the Dudleyz/Sid stuff from the PPV.

Joey Styles announces that the next PPV is on May 16th, Hardcore Heaven.

In The ring, Skull Von Krush and Rod Price are beating down Chris Chetti and Nova, when Judge Jeff Jones comes out with a stretcher……..He then introduces the man. SID! FUCK YEAH! Sid chokeslams and powerbombs everyone, because he’s Sid.

Heyman does voiceover to RVD/Lynn.

Little Guido (w/Tracy Smothers & Big Sal E. Graziano) vs. Tajiri
So Guido is now this serious wrestler :lmao okay, way to ruin a guy. Guido comes in super aggressive because he IS on Crazy/Tajiri’s level or Heyman will try to make you drink the cool aid and believe he is, and I hate that I have to be so negative because I like Guido and I love the FBI, but I loved them as comedy act’s and in tag teams bumping around. This feels very held back and tentative, granted Tajiri has been having these insane fast paced, spot matches for the past 3 months, so this is a little weird. I can also understand the story with Guido he is mostly a ground and pound, keep it in the ring on the mat wrestler so he keeps Tajiri off his game. Guido and Tracy keep miscommunicating, allowing Tajiri to kick Guido in the face 3 times before pinning him. After the match; Tracy and Guido get into a shoving match, Tracy the attacks him from behind and we get a mini-fight between the two. Sal breaks it up, and I give no fucks. *3/4 - **

Heyman does voiceover for Tajiri/Crazy.

Antifaz Del Norte vs. Super Crazy
Way better than the previous match, they mesh well mainly because ADN is just a poor man’s Crazy and they work the same style. This has all the triple a spots, reversals, along with dives and out of nowhere armdrags. Boy, they love their armdrags and different counters into armdrags. No much sell, that’s a lie. This had no selling at all. They just try to outdo themselves with dives and spots, ADN really takes the fight to Crazy, really showing that he should be viewed or should be viewed as better than Crazy, really impressed me. I liked the finish too, with ADN getting a bit too aggressive and Crazy uses that against him with a quick rollup for the win. **1/2 - **3/4

They replay the Jasmin St. Claire/Francine catfight from the PPV.

Heyman does voiceover for Storm/Credible vs. Dreamer/Douglas

Joey Styles says the ECW magazine will be hitting newsstands this week.

A recap of Taz/Sabu ends the show.

Reactions: Kiffy Lube

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2

ECW Hardcore TV: Episode 310
April 3rd, 1999
Binghamton, New York

Backstage: Bill Alfonso is with RVD and Sabu, he says Sabu liked to him, he wasn’t 70% he was 40%. He says he's benching him and if he wrestles again, he's done as his manager. Sabu leaves and RVD says to forget about him because he dropped the ball and didn't even watch his match, the best match on the PPV. He congratulates Jerry Lynn on being in the best match, not winning the match just being in the match. He says he kicked his ass so bad that he's now Mr. PPV. Fonzie blows the whistle and RVD says the Sheik's prouder of him anyways.

They show highlights of the incredible RVD/Bam Vam match from April 4th, 1998 when RVD won the TV title, to commemorate RVD's one year anniversary as champion.

Chris Chetti & Nova vs. Danny Doring & Roadkill
So this is a pre-show match from the PPV. So this is pretty meh, I really don’t care about anyone involved. It’s one of those it’s nice just to have action in the ring while people are coming in but I don’t need to see it, and kinda one of those that is showing ECW is really lacking maybe at house shows that the best they can show is a freaking pre-show PPV match. Anyway, Chetti and Nova beat Roadkill with a Flying Legdrop and Splash from the same turnbuckle at the same time. Blah.

Backstage: Axl and Balls are both bloodied up, Axl says it seems like everyone wants to be hardcore. Everyone has a hardcore title, he says this is ECW we don’t need titles called a hardcore title. We don’t need a title to prove we’re hardcore. He says ALL their belts are hardcore titles and they're the hardest working wrestlers in this business and says to come watch and they'll prove it.

PULP FICTION

Shane Douglas says he doesn’t like Tommy, and he doesn’t admire him. But he does believe in him. He says Tommy has earned everything just like him :lmao Now, Lance and Justin. You wanna play mind games. He says I ran wrestler for 5 years :lmao He's never backed off of a challenge unlike them, and if they still want a piece, he's not going anywhere.

Super Crazy speaks Spanish.

Joel Gertner is in the locker room and he says it's time for GERTNER VISION! He brings in the Dudleyz, Buh Buh says who the hell is left? they've beaten every team and challenged every other team. He says there’s nothing left. Gertner introduces them to Steve Corino, who tries to shake their hands. They refuse and ask how much he even weighs. Gertner says his wallet ways a lot and he had $5,000 for them, Buh Buh hugs him and asks how the hell is he :lmao Steve says he needs a favor and has 5G’s for them. Corino says Balls Mahoney ruined his PPV debut and he wants them to take him out.

Doring urges Roadkill to cut a promo. He takes his hat and says "chickens"

Super Crazy speaks Spanish, then begins going nuts on the floor.

Jerry Lynn says patience is no longer a virtue, he says yeah RVD go his hand raised and he’s not pissed off. He says Hardcore Heaven, he will be canceling his show because he will be looking at the NEW F’N SHOW!

The Dudley attack Balls and Axl and beat them down, Buh Buh drops some bills on them and says that's for the hospital bills, and says it’s nothing personal, it's just business.

Lance Storm and Credible say they paid the Dudley's good money to take out Dreamer and Douglas but they didn't get the job done, so they want their money back. Credible specifies US dollars, and Lance says they dropped the ball so they had to do it themselves at the PPV. The pin doesn't matter because they left them laying. Beulah says how can Tommy leave her in her need, and allow the Dudleyz to break her neck.

Lance Storm and Beulah McBytch come out, Lance says he’s got something to say...He says he was humbled at the PPV. Because he realized he has limitations, even though he’s from Calgary, Alberta, Canada. And even though he’s in such great shape and talented, not even I could carry Shane Douglas and Tommy Dreamer to a great match :lmaolmao god damn.

Lance Storm (w/Beulah McBytch) vs. Tommy Dreamer (w/Francine)
This is really short, but, the good thing is they right to it. Good brawling and pacing. Both men are super aggressive. Late in the match, Francine roundhouse kicks Lance allowing Dreamer to hit him with a piledriver, but Beulah breaks up the pin leading to a CATFIGHT! That allows Justin to come from the back and ram Tommy’s head into the chair in the corner. He places Lance on top for the win. After the match; it’s a 2-1 until Douglas makes the save, but the 2-1 is too much and Justin cane’s the shit out of Douglas while Lance continues to put the boots to Tommy. **

Jerry Lynn vs. Tracy Smothers (w/Tommy Rich)
So this is like a minute or 2, Tracy is now a serious wrestler too. UGH! I’ll tell you what he does a really good just putting over Lynn’s speed and Lynn hits about 69 moves in that timeframe. Suddenly, Rob Van Dam and Fonzie come out. He says Tracy, excuse me. And hits TRACY WITH THE VAN DAMINATOR! Tommy Rich is mad, but Sabu runs out and hits him with his spike. Guido runs out to attack Tracy along with Sal E. Sabu puts Rich through a table as RVD and Lynn stare down one another to end the show.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Danny Spring and Roadkill :hhh6:

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2

ECW Cyberslam
April 3rd, 1999

Jerry Lynn vs. Tajiri
Yo, Tajiri might be the goat man. He carries Lynn on the mat, and through the air. And even makes me want to more minutes in a Lynn match. The counter mat wrestling to start is solid like I said. Tajiri guides him along very well and Lynn I will give him this, is easy to guide. Amazing moment is Tajiri first stretching the shit out of him with the octopus the manipulating Lynn body and turning into the tarantula. That is then followed by a pretty ASAI Moonsault to the floor. Tajiri’s kick are again amazing, the is weird in the sense of Tajiri dominates but I would think this would have more Lynn stuff as the crowd is dubbing him “THE NEW F’N SHOW” and he’s kinda in a feud with the TV champ, but whatever this Tajiri, so the more of the best wrestler in the company I can get the better. Both men just go back-and-forth, not really working a body part just doing moves. Lynn hits the Cradle Piledriver really out of nowhere for the win. **3/4

1q0qYyu.gif

Lance Storm in a WCW Monday Night Jericho t-shirt comes out, along with Beulah McBytch. Lance says Tommy has been running his mouth, saying he’s on gas. Lance says he has been working his ass off in a gym for 17 years, that’s something these couch potatoes in the crowd can’t appreciate. And wrestlers that wrestle in t-shirts can’t appreciate. He says tonight he’s gonna prove it, Beulah then takes out a piss test cup out of her bag. Lance says he'll have it tested right here right now if Tommy Dreamer does the same because he was once was in shape. Tommy comes out, but Cyrus distracts him allowing Lance to jump him. That backfires and Tommy DDT’s him. He then grabs the piss and dumps it on Lance's face. FUCKIN’ TERRIBLE!

Rod Price vs. Nova
They kinda just do stuff for a few minutes, Rod is very methodical and slow on offense. He has that jacked up 101 heel offense, randomly. Skull Von Krush comes out and attacks Nova, apparently, he is Rod price’s new tag team. Oh goodie, Chris Chetti comes out to make the save. I guess this is now a tag match. UGH! Chetti and Nova hit the Splash/Legdrop combo for the win. After the match; SVK and Price argue about who fucked up more. They have a shitty brawl and SVK hits a swinging DDT before fuckin off. *1/2

Mosco De LA Merced vs. Super Crazy
Really solid lucha/cruiserweight match tons of dives, spots, flips and a couple of mishaps. Crazy his this amazing leap to the top ASAI Moonsault onto the crowd, totally shits on Tajiri’s one :( both men get time to shine on offense, obvious selling wasn’t a factor here as no one sold a lick of pain or anything. The match ends when Crazy hits a frog splash off the top. **3/4

ozDhfpi.gif

TAKA Michinoku vs. Papi Chulo
Papi is ESSA RIOS! Just like the Crazy match really fast paced, spots, dives, and stretches. It’s good, and anytime I get to watch TAKA wrestle I enjoy myself. Papi isn’t the botchfest/lazy fuck we would come to see in his WWF run in a years time. This is also more of a TAKA showcase and he’s a little moe cocky. It’s still a great little 6 minutes match. TAKA hits an Inverted Suplex lift into a Michinoku Driver for the win.

ECW Television Championship: 2 Cold Scorpio vs. Rob Van Dam (w/Bill Alfonso)
Fuck yeah, a rematch from 1997? Or 1998? I should really do my own research on the stuff I wrote about. Sadly even with this shorten time this doesn’t stuff RVD’s god awful attempt at mat wrestling. The story of the match is kinda like the story of the night. No storytelling just cool moves and shit. RVD bumps really well, however, IDK if it’s part of the match but there are times RVD would throw punches or even spin kicks and they don’t even come close to connecting and it just looks terrible. The crowd doesn't really care at all I guess they need chairs and tables. They kinda, just do stuff, it mesh’s well as they both have similar styles, the match ends when 2 Cold nails RVD in the head with the chair and follows with a legdrop for two. Sabu then comes out and attacks 2 Cold. He puts him on a table and hits the double jump legdrop through the table. He rolls him back in, but 2 Cold kicks out at two. RVD then hits a top rope Flying Sidekick with chair assistance and the Frog Splash for the win. **3/4

Steve Corino, Chris Candido, and Tammy-Lynn Sytch are in the ring, Candido says it seems appropriate to come back tonight with all his friends from the internet here. He didn't tap out after a baby bottle or doing jumping jacks like an asshole and he didn't tap out to drugs or alcohol or Somas and obviously not steroids. He then walks over to Taz and says he's not tapping out to him either. Candido challenges him to make it Falls Count Anywhere, and Taz accepts.

Falls Count Anywhere Match for the ECW World Heavyweight Championship: Chris Candido (w/Tammy-Lynn Sytch) vs. Taz
Fun little brawl match, Candido is taking a ton of risks and isn’t doing his shitty taunting after every move like he did in 1998, 1997 really putting over the desperation of wanting the world title. They brawl through the crowd and that is like 7 minutes so that’s half the match. TAZ hits a fuckin t-bone tazplex onto the concrete which is fuckin insane. They eventually bring it back to the ring, as the match settles down into more of a wrestling match, at one point Candido goes for the blonde bombshell off the top but Taz counters with a head and arm lock suplex off the top. As Candido is dead on the mat, Tammy gives Candido a chair. He nails Taz with it but can only get two. Chris then brings in a table, he sets it up in the corner. Taz quickly locks in the TazMission but then TazMission suplex’s Candido into the table breaking it and the ref calls for the bell.

DltOfbX.gif

After the match; They sell like Candido is paralyzed as the referees and Tammy check on him. A stretcher along with a neck brace is brought out and Candido is helped to the back. The crowd chants "FUCK YOU TAZ!" So Taz leaves the ring...HE THEN PROCEEDS TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF CANDIDO BEFORE BRING HIM BACK INTO THE RING AND APPLYING THE TAZMISSION! FUCK YEAH! TAZ! He gets the mic and repeats "FUCK ME!?" NOOOO! That's what you get when you fuck with Taz. BEAT ME IF YOU CAN, SURVIVE IF I LET YOU.

So Shane Douglas and Francie are in the ring, Justin Credible is on the apron.Douglas yells at him “YOU FUCKING, PUSSY” He says there's a story that starts at that front door when Terry Funk stepped through six years ago, and he knew that his job was to make Shane Douglas a fucking Franchise. And every person who's walked through that door since has become a notch on his belt but if he thinks he's going to become a notch on Justin Credible's belt, he's got another thing coming motherfucker :lmaolmao this is so bad. Shane says he knows when to cross over the line and dares Justin to cross the line. Shane slaps him and the bell rings.

Shane Douglas (w/Francine) vs. Justin Credible (w/Jazz & Jason)
Fuck, this is like my worse nightmare having to see these two wrestle. They work it as the young and up comers vs. the vet and so I enjoyed that story, but these two suck so bad. At least Justin brought back his Shawn Michaels adjace bumping. Credible's control segment isn't the worse but drags a lot which is telling in only a 10-minute match. AWESOME Spot with Justing ramming Shane’s head into this big black metal steel pole and Douglas is busted open, the highlight of the match. At one point Shane locks in figure four, but Jazz comes in and rakes his eyes breaking the hold. That leads to Francine coming and CATFIGHT! Both Shane and Credible cane one another in the head twice but Shane outsmarts him and hits a spinning kick. Douglas now picks up the cane but Jason stops it, so Francine takes him out. Jason the gets his neck murked with a full nelson slam. Shane the outsmarts Credible as he goes for an ax-drop off the top by catching him in the Pittsburgh Plunge but small packages the drop for the win. After the match; Lance Storm immediately hits the ring and it’s a 2-1. Lance holds Shane against the ropes and Credible canes his back over and over. Shane yells to do it and he takes him down with another shot. Tommy Dreamer runs out and is immediately taken down with a cane shot. Lance gets a trash can and hits Tommy with it. They pull Tommy and Shane to the middle of the ring and pose over them. **1/4

The Dudleyz along with Mr. Mustafa come out, Buh Buh says they’ve got some good news and some bad news. Good news, the people you paid your hard earn money to see are here. The bad news, it seems one of your hero's name NEW JACK! Decided 30 minutes ago, it wasn’t worth it. Crowd chant “BULLSHIT” Buh Buh says he’s happy that he’s not getting his hands on New Jack because the people will not get to see New Jack also.

Ultimate Jeopardy Cage Match: The Dudley Boyz & Mr. Mustafa (w/Joel Gertner & Sign-Guy Dudley) vs. Axl Rotten, Balls Mahoney & New Jack
Shit ton of stalling in this match, I guess this is war games rules. Because Balls and D-Von start in the cage everyone else is on the floor. New Jack hasn’t arrived yet. They one-on-one is cool, not overly violent, the cage comes into play a few times but it’s okay. Dudleyz “won the coin flip” have the Heels lost the coin flip. It’s 2-1 for 2 minutes, Mustafa makes it 3-2. I should mention all 5 men are busted open and the match is one big violent weapons filled orgy. Axl using fuckin scissors on D-Von is the sickest shit I’ve ever seen, and I know the “I’ve ever seen” get thrown out a lot but FUCKIN’ HELL! NEW JACK IS HERE! We then get like 5 more minutes of violence, and seeing how I have the original version I get to hear “Natural Born Killaz” so it’s worth it. Axl brings out some thumbtacks but it backfires and D-Von suplexs him onto them…………………..BALLS THEN BLOWS FIRE INTO MUSTAFAS FACE! BUT AS HE FINISHES THE DUDLEYZ HIT THE 3D ON HIM FOR THE WIN.

bsVoFY6.gif

After the match; Balls and Axl lock the cage with Mr. Mustafa in it, and the Dudleyz on the floor. Mustafa gets laid out on a table, New Jack climbs the cage….He then dives off the top wiping Mustafa out and sending the fans home happy.

cAfw1ex.gif

Reactions: Deezy