Early John Cena & CM Punk Plans For WWE SummerSlam Revealed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Farooq said:
:okay: I still think there's a slight chance one might turn heel

No chance in hell. If Cena were to turn it'd be the biggest in history, so Summerslam won't get that privilege and not into a random new feud. Punk is the most over face right now, a random heel turn for him does nothing. He sells a ton of merch, kids love him.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Hulk did turn at Bash at the beach, so I guess it's possible just to swerve everyone. They need a surprise heel turn and the Mania one would be too obvious for that IMO, it's the one time we think it's plausible.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
But since when do WWE appease to the IWC? None of the casuals would expect a Cena heel turn on any occasion imo. I just don't think modern WWE would take the risk, especially when there is no one to replace him.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
:facepalm: if cena is the last important always then why do they put his match to close the show? God wish I can murder WWE bunch of dumbasses #wwelogic

Reactions: Farooq

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
But since when do WWE appease to the IWC? None of the casuals would expect a Cena heel turn on any occasion imo. I just don't think modern WWE would take the risk, especially when there is no one to replace him.

Of course they can replace him. You can't argue with thousands of screaming fans chanting "Lets Go Sheamus" at No Way Out!

Reactions: Crayo

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
No way would Cena's heel turn be the biggest in history, especially with half the arena at least already booing him. I'd much rather see Punk turn heel than Cena, not that either one of them will (anytime soon.)

I guess we now know who gets to be the one to finally beat Punk for the WWE Title - Cena finally getting his win over Punk. Yawn. Although in all honesty, Cena should be world champ if he's gonna be at the top of the card every week anyway. It just makes you wish that Bryan would win the belt so that he could be the one to drop it to Cena, so that we at least get a feud we haven't seen before (Cena/Bryan.) Makes you wish he would have just won the belt at Over The Limit so that he could at least have 3-4 months of being champion before dropping it to Cena. (Of course, this is all just speculation based on the assumption that Cena will actually win the belt at Summerslam, which might not happen at all)

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Yo fuck that! Pointless shit won't be as big as it was last year. If John Cena ends up winning MITB, I will shoot somebody dead. But another CM Punk VS DBryan match? I'm okay with that as long as now theres a bigger meaning to it than OTL.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Looks like ill be choosing punk in the betting contest to achieve BITW the way a real heel does.

DB getting screwed, the AJ angle is now ruined. Bitter.