e3 discussion thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
From what I gathered it would be forever. It will be older titles. Not GTA V and the other new releases that he tried segwaying into after. Which was a smart move since people would think "GTA V for free!?" Assasin's 2 and Halo 3 are the games confirmed so far so expect games of that era.

Yup and fable 3 is up for free right now. The older games aren't all that bad either.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Yup and fable 3 is up for free right now. The older games aren't all that bad either.

Big fan of Assassin's 2. Played through it a couple of times.

Also to clarify. Major Nelson confirmed that MGS 5 is not Xbox exclusive which it might have looked like.
Microsoft and Sony are playing their normal game of paying companies money to not show their game with the other brand.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Finally Microsoft did something with all those RARE titles they have held hostage.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Wtf is this?

Killer Instinct, a fighting game on the N64 by RARE. Microsoft bought Rare from Nintendo a couple of years back and have held all their IPs hostage since. Even though fans have asked for more.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I don't give a shit on what you guys say, this game looks insane. Those kid like graphics and shooting. bawss