E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

You can do TNA and have some WWE guys or whatever, but restricting yourself to the TNA roster is more of a challenge, like I work with what I got, with the exception to DDP lol

Maxi

Reaction score
well folks hopefully will get something started soon, so watch this space.

thatdamgood

Reaction score
Hey I'm intrested in joining,how do I go about doing so

xtremebadass

^^^you just pic a show, or create your own promotion, use that shows roster or customize your own, then just start doing shows! it's that damn easy( get it cuz ur username is thatdamgood) LOL!

xtremebadass

SWITCH Great PPV, love it, i replied so check that out

TNA Sacrifice, the whole PPV is now up, u gotta check it out

Switchy

Reaction score
checked both out and thnx for the 10/10. reviewed yours too and that was a hell of a show but because of my rubbish booking i gotta start backlash now.

xtremebadass

switch is quiting ur BTB? startin a new one? why? anyways check out TNA iMPACT! also newly posted last night, aftermath of Sacrifice

Switchy

Reaction score
Checked It Out. Quit My Btb Because It Would Be Easier To Get Storylines Across With 1 Show A Week Instead Of Wwe And Impact And It Gives Me More Personal Time.

The Anigma

Reaction score
RAW is up check it out...post a review...Backlash is this Sunday...

xtremebadass

i just glanced and damn the BTB section is really heating up, on the old forum BTB wasnt that popular, but its really getting great, congrats to all current bookers!

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Seriously on the old IWF you would be lucky if there were three active BTBs. Nice work everybody.

xtremebadass

Yea towards the end when Answer left, I was the only one, I was soooo sad :(

Rated RJC

Reaction score
lol the lone ranger

I might put up Shane McMahon's press conference if i feel like writing it lol. It is just gonna be announcing matches for Genesis and there are gonna be some good ones.