D'Z Dynasty League Thread: Season 1

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Good thing this week doesn't matter much for me since I have my playoff spot locked. My team is sucking so much ass rn.

edit: lol Kaepernick got me 2 points.

gg

Last edited:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
" Congratulations to Clefairy for earning the 2016 Regular Season Champion in League Name League. "

Clefairy.gif~c200

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Now for the playoffs, all the teams are strong. Vice, Senhor and Bitch have realllllly scary teams :( .

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Dolphins vs Bills... Just Winning vs Tyrodsauras Rex

We are starting MIA DEF vs BUF DEF, Jay Ajayi vs Mike Gissilee, Matt Moore vs Tyrod Taylor...

@DK James it couldn't be set up any better.. Good Luck to you bro!

Reactions: DK JAMES

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
GG, GN's Bitch. So uh @pottsy946 I think?
Pretty sure I lose unless Johnson has an insane game. Which I guess is plausible but I don't see it happening. Mariota let me down and I probably should've started Benjamin. Oh well.

I still don't know how I did so well and got to the Championship lol. My team was pretty shitty, though I did get lucky picking up some guys off waiver (Montgomery, Crowder, Kelley, etc). It was fun. GG to everyone. I'll be back to destroy you all again next season. :')

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
GG, GN's Bitch. So uh @pottsy946 I think?
Pretty sure I lose unless Johnson has an insane game. Which I guess is plausible but I don't see it happening. Mariota let me down and I probably should've started Benjamin. Oh well.

I still don't know how I did so well and got to the Championship lol. My team was pretty shitty, though I did get lucky picking up some guys off waiver (Montgomery, Crowder, Kelley, etc). It was fun. GG to everyone. I'll be back to destroy you all again next season. :')

yeah to be sure mate, not like he got 3 tds like a bitch or anything, way to ruin our English Christmas as we were sipping tea and getting ready for her majesty Queen Elizabeth II's speech, how we should be proud as a nation and how we used to rule the word and should still show our former colonies the grace of our leadership, and then her majesty said David Johnson 3 tds wtf , way to fuck it all up, help us Zeke you are our only hope

but who knows mate gg to us all (secretly you can conceed, if you want) but well done no matter the score over the weekend, but just remember if you lose you lost to a brit and we know loads about american football, so no pressure, oh yeah and if you win congrats, you beat a brit our main sport is tea drinking and soccerball, i only picked the players whose names i liked

In all seriousness good season all around and down to two players to decide the outcome of it all, good luck

Reactions: Swift

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
80 points between Jordy and A-Aron? GG Crayj. it's over. soon to somehow be 6-8 without even touching my lineup?

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
People, don't forget that this is a keeper league, you can choose 16 players to carry over to next season by going to the "My Team" tab.. look for the word "Keepers" click on that, choose your 16 players and save them.

Just a friendly reminder.