Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Seems a bit of a different attitude to when you started getting funny with me when I suggested the you/Lethal team?
how so? I got annoyed you were giving me suss that I thought wasnt warranted from my pov. I didnt apologize then either for my posts

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Would suggest we focus on game contest rather than outside game influences e.g. banned players - which I personally have no control of as I am not a site moderator, so will make handling this situation if becomes heated almost impossible. Lets keep it civil please.

Complaints about players - can obviously be discussed with Smark and the Mafia Mod Grim after the game is concluded.
:reigns3
I cited where Jeff had shown power wolf previously and the players he accomplished it with. Unnecessary input and quite frankly annoying.

so you think im town? cool?
Um....Ultra led the wagon on barry

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
:reigns3
I cited where Jeff had shown power wolf previously and the players he accomplished it with. Unnecessary input and quite frankly annoying.

Um....Ultra led the wagon on barry
...after my undressing of him and I was pushing that wagon through just as much. I also started the original John wagon, and didn't end up hammering you. Ive lead plenty on things Ive felt comfortable about

also, interesting that a second ago you were calling tpein useless and bad at the game, but are now trying to talk on to his points about me. I thought you didnt value his opinion?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
staring-omg.gif

Vote: Mando

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
how so? I got annoyed you were giving me suss that I thought wasnt warranted from my pov. I didnt apologize then either for my posts
Well if you don’t care about looking bad why would you get annoyed about sus?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
...after my undressing of him and I was pushing that wagon through just as much. I also started the original John wagon, and didn't end up hammering you. Ive lead plenty on things Ive felt comfortable about

also, interesting that a second ago you were calling tpein useless and bad at the game, but are now trying to talk on to his points about me. I thought you didnt value his opinion?
Ah good, you've stopped pussy footing around.

Respectfully with roses and daisies, I am going to express that I feel that Pein is not worth mentioning or considering at all. It's admirable that he might share a similar viewpoint, but, forgive me here, it would be remiss of me to not mention that Norse game (which Pein unfortunately didn't get to play) as a reason to doubt your town status here.

I deeply apologise for any offence to anybody reading this I may have caused. Peace be with you.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Has Lethal just thrown a vote on me at the very first sign of someone pushing at me because of that Jeff post?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Well if you don’t care about looking bad why would you get annoyed about sus?
what?

I don't care about looking bad WHILE POSTING, the fuck are you on about. of course I care about ppl making stupid points about it and I will question them on it. Are you being a bit reductive on purpose here?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Big dick move.

Didn't like how he waffled through different explanations for why he sussed me, nor for why he just jumped onto my wagon. Now, he may have wanted to feel accepted, and I accept him, and wish him all the best. It pains me to want to see him leave the game as a result of a lynch.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Ah good, you've stopped pussy footing around.

Respectfully with roses and daisies, I am going to express that I feel that Pein is not worth mentioning or considering at all. It's admirable that he might share a similar viewpoint, but, forgive me here, it would be remiss of me to not mention that Norse game (which Pein unfortunately didn't get to play) as a reason to doubt your town status here.

I deeply apologise for any offence to anybody reading this I may have caused. Peace be with you.
I don't really see much resemblance in my play in norse at all, was that not the game I got to l-1 day 1 with a goat claim then skated the rest of the game?

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
what?

I don't care about looking bad WHILE POSTING, the fuck are you on about. of course I care about ppl making stupid points about it and I will question them on it. Are you being a bit reductive on purpose here?
Nah I’m not trying to be reductive at all. Just thought that comment was strange given how you’d reacted to things earlier in the game.

I’m not even pushing that theory of you/Lethal atm anyway.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Big dick move.

Didn't like how he waffled through different explanations for why he sussed me, nor for why he just jumped onto my wagon. Now, he may have wanted to feel accepted, and I accept him, and wish him all the best. It pains me to want to see him leave the game as a result of a lynch.
What are you talking about here dude?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Has Lethal just thrown a vote on me at the very first sign of someone pushing at me because of that Jeff post?
I'm terribly sorry, but if you'd be so kind to read back on my posts, you would see that I regrettably had to place you as a suspect during the last day phase.

My deepest apologies for the trauma you have faced seeing the vote

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Lethal acting like I hadn’t already said there was reasons to sus him yesterday, even after I said he was wrong for just saying I was jumping on Pein’s back.

Status
Not open for further replies.