Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
rip me. gg guys

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I’ll play properly tomorrow just a bit excitable right now. Killed a godfather and retained my world title so riding that atm

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I’ll play properly tomorrow just a bit excitable right now. Killed a godfather and retained my world title so riding that atm
And your tag title, you bastard.:sodone:

• Haha
Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Damn I wish I had a bowl of weed to smoke right now lmao.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
IT IS NOW NIGHT ONE - IF YOU HAVE ANY ACTIVIE ABILITIES PLEASE SEND THEM IN

The minimum period of night will last twelve hours and end

Following the initial twelve hours, the night will end as soon as all night actions have been sent in or the maximum time period has been reached.

Please do not post, it is now...

night-design-china-name.png

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
JUST UNDER TWO HOURS LEFT FOR MINIMUM NIGHT PERIOD

IF YOU HAVE AN ACTIVE NIGHT ABILITY - CHOICES MADE MAY BE LOCKED IN IF ALL OTHER CHOICES HAVE BEEN SENT IT

Last edited:

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

ONCE THE ABOVE COUNTDOWN IS COMPLETE IT WILL BECOME...

maxresdefault.jpg

Players will once again be able to post in this thread - but be warned what you say may influence night actions.

[FYI - i will be afk for about four hours or so]

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
YOU MAY NOW POST. IT IS NOW MIDNIGHT.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Okay, I said I’d catch up and here I am, doing it the long way. As I’m writing this if I get killed tonight I’m really not going to be happy, will also mean SS is mafia.

Also approaching this with prior knowledge of Grim being mafia, which will help a lot.

• Page 1. Lethal’s immediate vote on Jeff struck me as a joke initially, so I was surprised to see that it actually was legit as Lethal provided the basis for it. Pendex really jumped on him for it, as did Jeff, but Lethal provided reasoning. Lethal looks good here, as if there was malicious intent he could have just played it off as a joke.
  • Page 2: Few good posts from Jeff on this page and the honesty between him and Lethal on the surface looks like two townies working together. SS coming in and saying that it’s a joke vote after Lethal had explained that there was basis for it was strange, although not sure how much attention SS was paying to this. Sky pointed that out and Blaze asked a few questions. Nothing really scummy here from anyone, but SS taking exception to the questioning of Lethal’s vote is noted.
  • Page 3: SA coming in hot and heavy with a vote on Jeff as well. Pendex accuses Lethal of being defensive, which I don’t really think he was? Blaze and Jeff jump on the Abi vote in quick succession. Jeff fires a vote on SA in return and scumboi Grim arrives, saying he doesn’t like SA or Lethal and says he doubts they’re teamed up together. Don’t think scum comes in and puts shade on a teammate so early, but maybe already if SA is scum they feared he’d go. Blaze comes in hot and heavy saying one of the voters is scum, really not sure how that conclusion could be arrived at on Page 3. Seems already some wheels are turning to get this down to Lethal or SA. Blaze doesn’t look great if they’re both town. Grim big WIFOM at the bottom about mafia killing strategies.
  • Page 4: SS still with the Lethal vote being a joke, but whilst Lethal did admit that he had no real plan, he did provide a reason for it and it wasn’t as a joke. SS later says at the bottom that he doesn’t know Lethal’s meta, so his confidence of the vote being a joke will be from past experiences, so he may be generalising a bit. Sky jumping on SA hard here. Also couldn’t hear Ultra voting for me over the sound of me laughing about the last game.
  • Page 5: SS makes a good post explaining his stance, which I do agree with to an extent. Were I not familiar with playing here I’d probably feel the same. SS then admits he got it all mixed up. Ultra makes a good point about Blaze, who I’m not liking the look of much so far, and doubles down with a vote. Ultra has started well. Sky jumps on Blaze as well. But looking back at these posts knowing that Grim is mafia (just needed to remind myself) - I don’t see why a scum would buddy up to a scum mate like Blaze has done Grim as Ultra pointed out. They can talk to each other in the mafia chat.
  • Page 6: Ultra wants this dude’s head AND Ultra asks for thoughts on Grim. Ultra solid town lean at the moment. Asking the right questions at the right time. Jeff says he was also about to ask about Grim - and I would be playing for England if I didn’t tear my ACL at 18. More pushing on Blaze but I think he made a good case for himself here.
  • Page 7: Couple of votes on SA in quick succession here, with Sky jumping on top of Ultra’s vote very quickly. Why is SA liking all of the posting shading them?
  • Page 8: Okay post #107 looks super bad for SA now knowing Grim’s flip. I don’t see the evidence of why Sky voting SA would make him not want to when he had already touted voting one of SA or Lethal out. Ultra and Jeff both work on Grim well here. I think at this point in time, scum are still seeing a SA lynch (assuming they’re town) and I don’t think scum Jeff goes for Grim here and helps build the case on him. Town reading Jeff as well as Ultra based on this so far. Me and Pein arrive in the game but I dip straight away.
  • Page 9: Pein casts doubts on the reasoning for the SA lynch, after asking who we were lynching. Grim comes in at the bottom and says SA is not the lynch. Bit of a contradiction compared to what he was saying before? He’s being very non-committal and reluctant to throw a solid read on Sky, making a point to say that some of her actions are like her town play. Sky doesn’t look great here based on these Grim comments.
  • Page 10: Jeff likes that Grim post. Interested to see how Jeff goes from this to not wanting to vote SA to landing on Grim getting lynched. Odd post from Jeff re. Pein. Seems very standard to how Pein enters most games that I’ve played with him. Grim got a town lean on Sky after calling her out for how she’s buddying up to Ultra? Great post in response to Grim from Jeff. Very hard to see a world where Jeff isn’t town.
  • Page 11: Disagree with Sky here about who is leading town. Definitely a combined effort by Jeff and Ultra, weird to diminish Jeff’s contributions. Pein claiming to be up to date with everything so will see how he goes from here now he should have an idea of who to look at.
  • Page 12: Pendex jumping into the thread and putting another vote on SA when the heat is turning up on Grim not great. Pein pokes another hole in Grim. Some town points for Pein for that.
  • Page 13: Pendex popping off on Pein now here. Based on Grim being mafia, not feeling too great about Pendex. Two things now which could take focus away from Grim with the SA vote and now this. Pendex also seems to avoid a question from Jeff about why he jumped on SA, specifically quoting Ultra. Grim’s fake jester play appears.
  • Page 14: Ultra for Pein on blast here, funny shit. People doubting the joker claim for obvious reasons.
  • Page 15: Some wires crossed about posting times with Pein and Ultra. Blaze doesn’t know the jester role. I’ve never played with Blaze before so I have zero idea of experience and therefore whether this is genuine or not. Pendex defends their SA vote, not sure whether they’re just not up to date or not and then says they’re fine with Grim lynch but doesn’t drop a vote here.
  • Page 16: RDK catches a stray from Ultra, enjoying Ultra a lot in this. Okay, question about Blaze’s experience is answered here. Should keep an eye on their posts for signs of coaching. Pein going through same shit I did with OMB last game. Ultra not appreciating that makes me a bit less confident on my town lean on him. Sky joins in with the Grim doubting but like Pendex doesn’t drop a vote. Great post by Blaze at the bottom of this page on Sky and hypocrisy about calling him out for following when she’s been going move for move with Ultra. Don’t think Blaze says this about a fellow mafia player, so going not s/s with those two. Blaze likely town.
  • Page 17: SA is back, questioning the differences in reaction to him and Lethal. The votes were under different circumstances, so not sure why? Of course the reactions are going to be different. Ultra is probably the best match of a play style to an avatar I’ve ever seen. SA’s reads just being two names is wild. Jeff calls out the differences and I’m surprised still SA couldn’t see them. Blaze showing a bit of hesitance about voting Grim. I think Blaze’s style is a bit similar to mine in that he likes to consider actions and consequences before acting. Why aren’t you lot lynching him for it?
  • Page 18: SA claims that the vote was a reaction test. Let’s see the thoughts based on that, then. Jeff paints the picture very well. Ultra’s votes are like magnets man. Everyone attaching themselves to them, even when they’ve changed.
  • Page 19: I don’t buy SA dropped that votes as part of some larger plan at all. If that was the case they’d have come straight in and said what the findings of the experiment were. Pein is right, seems like it’s just a made up reason for dropping that vote. Okay, SA coming up with some reasoning on Blaze and Sky seems to be vibing with it. Remember, Grim is still on the hook. Blaze getting dragged in doesn’t look great for those doing the dragging. SA solid scum lean.
  • Page 20: Grim on his way out, Blaze votes. Wang appearance. Forgot he was in this. Okay a good post from SA about Blaze, but for real he’s made some bad ones as well so part of me really thinks this is him trying to save Grim and get Blaze yeeted instead. Grim probably pulling strings in scum chat. Sus on a player for admitting they got something wrong super weird to me, SA pushing this line for Blaze ain’t great.
  • Page 21 and Page 22: Blaze getting picked up on phrasing? Nah, that’s weak. Blaze’s defence is cool here. Remember, Grim still on the outs. Wang in now on Blaze. Seems to be a real effort here on Blaze that’s come at the behest of probable mafia SA. Good post from Pendex in response to SA about the Grim vote. Agreed with Jeff that we need to keep an eye out for Blaze’s claim. Not sure a hint like that was required as Blaze gotta know he’s not getting lynched here.
  • Page 23: Has Pendex and Ultra played together before? Pendex called Ultra out for not considering personality and he did the exact same thing to me last game, so seems consistent with town Ultra. Pendex throwing Lethal back in the mix after he’d been absent for a while is odd although is consistent with earlier comments. Pendex promises a vote. SA popping off at Pendex now as well and casting doubt on the Grim lynch. Oof. Oh the Pendex vote there by SA is mental. SA very likely scum. Sky is right. SA’s play is screaming of distractions and Pendex’s arguably could be too.
  • Page 24: Pendex comes around to voting Grim. Ultra makes similar point to me above about Pendex’s comment. SA is mafia. That post about the amount of time being left seals it for me and Ultra calling them out for the contradiction solidifies him as town for me.
  • Page 25: Does SA say Pendex isn’t the lynch for D1, but currently has a vote on them? If SA, Grim and Lethal are the team I’m going to laugh after that SA post.
  • Page 26: SA getting into it with Jeff now as well. Why this dude is not just voting Grim out I’ve got no idea. Wang got his burger.
  • Page 27: WHY IS SA NOT VOTING GRIM?! Literally says he’s not town then if that’s the case then get him the fuck out of there. Wang promising some shit.
  • Page 28: Great posts by Sky and Blaze re. Grim. #409 imsorryfuckingWHAT don’t want to lynch mafia because it makes the game too easy? What the fuck is that about?!? This stiiiiiiiinks. Is SA an actual jester?
  • Page 29: why everyone beating up kids?Good post by Pendex on Blaze in response to Ultra.
  • Page 30: Yeah Grim just needs to be lynched at this point.
  • Page 31: I think SA is bordering on trolling here. Mafia have shit the bed and seems like they’re just not happy about it and frustrated as a result.
  • Page 32 and Page 33: Juice is doing a good job modding this game. I think this Pendex/Ultra stuff is just discussion and doesn’t make either look that bad. Both are making informed points. I don’t think this is designed to be a distraction either.
  • Page 34 onwards: THEN A HERO COMES ALONG, WITH THE STRENGTH TO CARRY ON. Someone with a bit of sense comes in and just fucks Grim off. Wang shows up again after promising stuff. He better be doing a post like this too - he even promised it.

So my takeaway from this is that SA defo mafia, going to be shocked if not. Don’t feel great about Wang or SS, either, but there’s not much to go on. Pendex could potentially fall in as well but I can make a town argument there too.

Ultra, Jeff, Blaze and Pein all town for me at the moment. Lethal is idk, not really done enough, but I’d feel better about him being town than scum.

SA is where my vote goes tomorrow barring any information coming in.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Interested to see what happens when we flip to day. Could be very telling, and hopefully we get some useful information from it.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Okay, I said I’d catch up and here I am, doing it the long way. As I’m writing this if I get killed tonight I’m really not going to be happy, will also mean SS is mafia.

Also approaching this with prior knowledge of Grim being mafia, which will help a lot.

• Page 1. Lethal’s immediate vote on Jeff struck me as a joke initially, so I was surprised to see that it actually was legit as Lethal provided the basis for it. Pendex really jumped on him for it, as did Jeff, but Lethal provided reasoning. Lethal looks good here, as if there was malicious intent he could have just played it off as a joke.
  • Page 2: Few good posts from Jeff on this page and the honesty between him and Lethal on the surface looks like two townies working together. SS coming in and saying that it’s a joke vote after Lethal had explained that there was basis for it was strange, although not sure how much attention SS was paying to this. Sky pointed that out and Blaze asked a few questions. Nothing really scummy here from anyone, but SS taking exception to the questioning of Lethal’s vote is noted.
  • Page 3: SA coming in hot and heavy with a vote on Jeff as well. Pendex accuses Lethal of being defensive, which I don’t really think he was? Blaze and Jeff jump on the Abi vote in quick succession. Jeff fires a vote on SA in return and scumboi Grim arrives, saying he doesn’t like SA or Lethal and says he doubts they’re teamed up together. Don’t think scum comes in and puts shade on a teammate so early, but maybe already if SA is scum they feared he’d go. Blaze comes in hot and heavy saying one of the voters is scum, really not sure how that conclusion could be arrived at on Page 3. Seems already some wheels are turning to get this down to Lethal or SA. Blaze doesn’t look great if they’re both town. Grim big WIFOM at the bottom about mafia killing strategies.
  • Page 4: SS still with the Lethal vote being a joke, but whilst Lethal did admit that he had no real plan, he did provide a reason for it and it wasn’t as a joke. SS later says at the bottom that he doesn’t know Lethal’s meta, so his confidence of the vote being a joke will be from past experiences, so he may be generalising a bit. Sky jumping on SA hard here. Also couldn’t hear Ultra voting for me over the sound of me laughing about the last game.
  • Page 5: SS makes a good post explaining his stance, which I do agree with to an extent. Were I not familiar with playing here I’d probably feel the same. SS then admits he got it all mixed up. Ultra makes a good point about Blaze, who I’m not liking the look of much so far, and doubles down with a vote. Ultra has started well. Sky jumps on Blaze as well. But looking back at these posts knowing that Grim is mafia (just needed to remind myself) - I don’t see why a scum would buddy up to a scum mate like Blaze has done Grim as Ultra pointed out. They can talk to each other in the mafia chat.
  • Page 6: Ultra wants this dude’s head AND Ultra asks for thoughts on Grim. Ultra solid town lean at the moment. Asking the right questions at the right time. Jeff says he was also about to ask about Grim - and I would be playing for England if I didn’t tear my ACL at 18. More pushing on Blaze but I think he made a good case for himself here.
  • Page 7: Couple of votes on SA in quick succession here, with Sky jumping on top of Ultra’s vote very quickly. Why is SA liking all of the posting shading them?
  • Page 8: Okay post #107 looks super bad for SA now knowing Grim’s flip. I don’t see the evidence of why Sky voting SA would make him not want to when he had already touted voting one of SA or Lethal out. Ultra and Jeff both work on Grim well here. I think at this point in time, scum are still seeing a SA lynch (assuming they’re town) and I don’t think scum Jeff goes for Grim here and helps build the case on him. Town reading Jeff as well as Ultra based on this so far. Me and Pein arrive in the game but I dip straight away.
  • Page 9: Pein casts doubts on the reasoning for the SA lynch, after asking who we were lynching. Grim comes in at the bottom and says SA is not the lynch. Bit of a contradiction compared to what he was saying before? He’s being very non-committal and reluctant to throw a solid read on Sky, making a point to say that some of her actions are like her town play. Sky doesn’t look great here based on these Grim comments.
  • Page 10: Jeff likes that Grim post. Interested to see how Jeff goes from this to not wanting to vote SA to landing on Grim getting lynched. Odd post from Jeff re. Pein. Seems very standard to how Pein enters most games that I’ve played with him. Grim got a town lean on Sky after calling her out for how she’s buddying up to Ultra? Great post in response to Grim from Jeff. Very hard to see a world where Jeff isn’t town.
  • Page 11: Disagree with Sky here about who is leading town. Definitely a combined effort by Jeff and Ultra, weird to diminish Jeff’s contributions. Pein claiming to be up to date with everything so will see how he goes from here now he should have an idea of who to look at.
  • Page 12: Pendex jumping into the thread and putting another vote on SA when the heat is turning up on Grim not great. Pein pokes another hole in Grim. Some town points for Pein for that.
  • Page 13: Pendex popping off on Pein now here. Based on Grim being mafia, not feeling too great about Pendex. Two things now which could take focus away from Grim with the SA vote and now this. Pendex also seems to avoid a question from Jeff about why he jumped on SA, specifically quoting Ultra. Grim’s fake jester play appears.
  • Page 14: Ultra for Pein on blast here, funny shit. People doubting the joker claim for obvious reasons.
  • Page 15: Some wires crossed about posting times with Pein and Ultra. Blaze doesn’t know the jester role. I’ve never played with Blaze before so I have zero idea of experience and therefore whether this is genuine or not. Pendex defends their SA vote, not sure whether they’re just not up to date or not and then says they’re fine with Grim lynch but doesn’t drop a vote here.
  • Page 16: RDK catches a stray from Ultra, enjoying Ultra a lot in this. Okay, question about Blaze’s experience is answered here. Should keep an eye on their posts for signs of coaching. Pein going through same shit I did with OMB last game. Ultra not appreciating that makes me a bit less confident on my town lean on him. Sky joins in with the Grim doubting but like Pendex doesn’t drop a vote. Great post by Blaze at the bottom of this page on Sky and hypocrisy about calling him out for following when she’s been going move for move with Ultra. Don’t think Blaze says this about a fellow mafia player, so going not s/s with those two. Blaze likely town.
  • Page 17: SA is back, questioning the differences in reaction to him and Lethal. The votes were under different circumstances, so not sure why? Of course the reactions are going to be different. Ultra is probably the best match of a play style to an avatar I’ve ever seen. SA’s reads just being two names is wild. Jeff calls out the differences and I’m surprised still SA couldn’t see them. Blaze showing a bit of hesitance about voting Grim. I think Blaze’s style is a bit similar to mine in that he likes to consider actions and consequences before acting. Why aren’t you lot lynching him for it?
  • Page 18: SA claims that the vote was a reaction test. Let’s see the thoughts based on that, then. Jeff paints the picture very well. Ultra’s votes are like magnets man. Everyone attaching themselves to them, even when they’ve changed.
  • Page 19: I don’t buy SA dropped that votes as part of some larger plan at all. If that was the case they’d have come straight in and said what the findings of the experiment were. Pein is right, seems like it’s just a made up reason for dropping that vote. Okay, SA coming up with some reasoning on Blaze and Sky seems to be vibing with it. Remember, Grim is still on the hook. Blaze getting dragged in doesn’t look great for those doing the dragging. SA solid scum lean.
  • Page 20: Grim on his way out, Blaze votes. Wang appearance. Forgot he was in this. Okay a good post from SA about Blaze, but for real he’s made some bad ones as well so part of me really thinks this is him trying to save Grim and get Blaze yeeted instead. Grim probably pulling strings in scum chat. Sus on a player for admitting they got something wrong super weird to me, SA pushing this line for Blaze ain’t great.
  • Page 21 and Page 22: Blaze getting picked up on phrasing? Nah, that’s weak. Blaze’s defence is cool here. Remember, Grim still on the outs. Wang in now on Blaze. Seems to be a real effort here on Blaze that’s come at the behest of probable mafia SA. Good post from Pendex in response to SA about the Grim vote. Agreed with Jeff that we need to keep an eye out for Blaze’s claim. Not sure a hint like that was required as Blaze gotta know he’s not getting lynched here.
  • Page 23: Has Pendex and Ultra played together before? Pendex called Ultra out for not considering personality and he did the exact same thing to me last game, so seems consistent with town Ultra. Pendex throwing Lethal back in the mix after he’d been absent for a while is odd although is consistent with earlier comments. Pendex promises a vote. SA popping off at Pendex now as well and casting doubt on the Grim lynch. Oof. Oh the Pendex vote there by SA is mental. SA very likely scum. Sky is right. SA’s play is screaming of distractions and Pendex’s arguably could be too.
  • Page 24: Pendex comes around to voting Grim. Ultra makes similar point to me above about Pendex’s comment. SA is mafia. That post about the amount of time being left seals it for me and Ultra calling them out for the contradiction solidifies him as town for me.
  • Page 25: Does SA say Pendex isn’t the lynch for D1, but currently has a vote on them? If SA, Grim and Lethal are the team I’m going to laugh after that SA post.
  • Page 26: SA getting into it with Jeff now as well. Why this dude is not just voting Grim out I’ve got no idea. Wang got his burger.
  • Page 27: WHY IS SA NOT VOTING GRIM?! Literally says he’s not town then if that’s the case then get him the fuck out of there. Wang promising some shit.
  • Page 28: Great posts by Sky and Blaze re. Grim. #409 imsorryfuckingWHAT don’t want to lynch mafia because it makes the game too easy? What the fuck is that about?!? This stiiiiiiiinks. Is SA an actual jester?
  • Page 29: why everyone beating up kids?Good post by Pendex on Blaze in response to Ultra.
  • Page 30: Yeah Grim just needs to be lynched at this point.
  • Page 31: I think SA is bordering on trolling here. Mafia have shit the bed and seems like they’re just not happy about it and frustrated as a result.
  • Page 32 and Page 33: Juice is doing a good job modding this game. I think this Pendex/Ultra stuff is just discussion and doesn’t make either look that bad. Both are making informed points. I don’t think this is designed to be a distraction either.
  • Page 34 onwards: THEN A HERO COMES ALONG, WITH THE STRENGTH TO CARRY ON. Someone with a bit of sense comes in and just fucks Grim off. Wang shows up again after promising stuff. He better be doing a post like this too - he even promised it.

So my takeaway from this is that SA defo mafia, going to be shocked if not. Don’t feel great about Wang or SS, either, but there’s not much to go on. Pendex could potentially fall in as well but I can make a town argument there too.

Ultra, Jeff, Blaze and Pein all town for me at the moment. Lethal is idk, not really done enough, but I’d feel better about him being town than scum.

SA is where my vote goes tomorrow barring any information coming in.
how do you feel about blaze now, I see you didnt really mention them in the end of the post but had a lot to say in your writeup, curious where your read landed.

also, can you point me towards the good Tpein points on Grim, I do remember his posts were better after his entry. He originally accused me of trying to shade grim before he turned it around, so Im still a bit iffy around the slot personally

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
One thing I want to point out that I’m not sure anyone noticed, but it’s in Grim’s flip, but it doesn’t seem like there was a mafia chat until night 1. Not sure how of importance that is, but they weren’t able to really talk with each other at all during night 1, if I read Grim’s flip correctly.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
One thing I want to point out that I’m not sure anyone noticed, but it’s in Grim’s flip, but it doesn’t seem like there was a mafia chat until night 1. Not sure how of importance that is, but they weren’t able to really talk with each other at all during night 1, if I read Grim’s flip correctly.
The chat was to be created start of night 1, so the wolves have been chatting during the dark hours. No host, ever, would prevent wolves chatting at night.

I'm not sure the motives of this post though tbh, seems like an attempted good guy that you didn't quite think through. Like, why post it?

Status
Not open for further replies.