Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

Reaction score
I legit don't even have my vote on anyone, though. Why are you reacting like this while we're still trying to figure this all out? Why did you vote Tpein?

Because I see where this is going and I'm not having it - with you I'm going to be suspected no matter what I do. Mando couldn't be doing this as town, it's not possible. If he's not mafia, he's SK, but Jeff being barely out of hammer range suggests the former. Doesn't matter anyway since Wang is probably just a lame duck here, so we vote T-Pein to confirm. Then probably lose lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
a classic moment to be sure, but its a lot of ass

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Dungeons-and-Dragons-logo.png

DAY FOUR - VOTE COUNT #7

T-Pein [3] - Mandalorian, Jeff Valley Driver, Ultra
Mandalorian [1] - T-Pein

WITH SIX ALIVE IT TAKES FOUR VOTES FOR A LYNCH TO OCCUR.

Last edited:

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
@People's Wang it looks like it's you and me brother, determining the vote. Kind of looks like the team is either Jeff and Mando or Tpein and Ultra. Finish that fucking burger and tell me what you think.

he is obviously gonna lynch me.
get it over with.
yall gonna look hella silly tho.

rather scum win here ig.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Because I see where this is going and I'm not having it - with you I'm going to be suspected no matter what I do. Mando couldn't be doing this as town, it's not possible. If he's not mafia, he's SK, but Jeff being barely out of hammer range suggests the former. Doesn't matter anyway since Wang is probably just a lame duck here, so we vote T-Pein to confirm. Then probably lose lol
I still don't get why you're pissed at me? Even if I vote Mando with you and Tpein, who else is voting alongside us? Just like with Jeff.

Except I didn't suspect you this game. The caroler claim made it so you weren't cleared for me, that's true. And I thought there was maybe some equity with a player or two, but your thread play has been great and a did read you as town for that. So not sure why you say I always suspect you.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
I still don't get why you're pissed at me? Even if I vote Mando with you and Tpein, who else is voting alongside us? Just like with Jeff.

Except I didn't suspect you this game. The caroler claim made it so you weren't cleared for me, that's true. And I thought there was maybe some equity with a player or two, but your thread play has been great and a did read you as town for that. So not sure why you say I always suspect you.

they have a team of 3 basically...

Status
Not open for further replies.