Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Like the only way I really see Jeff being town here is if we only have a single wolf remaining?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Keep telling you you're not looking at things with an open mind Abi :draper2

This boy ain't scum

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Ninja'd.

It makes me feel confused.

If Wang or Mando are wolves, it's an easy hammer. Unless it's not LYLO and we only have two wolves (unlikely) and they're afraid to hammer.

If Jeff is wolf, one is a partner and the other is just town reading him.

If all three are town, that means you and Tpein are wolves and that's a tough sell.

It's definitely an interesting scenario.
Also if Tpein is not town, how does wolves have an extra kill in this setup? Is that what the BP and doc were for?

Did Tpein lie about the Blaze kill? That means that kill was done by someone else which suggest a third party.

Ultra

Reaction score
I mean at this point I feel like I've been hoodwinked and 2/3 of my poe is trash. and ill ask you the same, why arent they hammering me when my death seems inevitable. why are they purposefully making themselves look bad if im scum? once is weird twice might mean its you and your boys voting are not only wrong, some of you may be scum!

for real though I dont really have another explanation, and from your pov, they both cant be scum if im scum because the game would be over wouldnt it

My assumption would be that you would get bussed here, but that is weaker than my assumption that if you were town wolves would absolutely hammer and then win the game.

Ninja'd.

It makes me feel confused.

If Wang or Mando are wolves, it's an easy hammer. Unless it's not LYLO and we only have two wolves (unlikely) and they're afraid to hammer.

If Jeff is wolf, one is a partner and the other is just town reading him.

If all three are town, that means you and Tpein are wolves and that's a tough sell.

It's definitely an interesting scenario.

Well as things currently stand, if they don't vote, Jeff doesn't go over. If one is town and hard pocketed they could just be leaning into that instead of going for a bus and picking up the pieces later. Maybe Jeff isn't really expendable.

In any case, we might have to compromise here

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Keep telling you you're not looking at things with an open mind Abi :draper2

This boy ain't scum
Jeff, help me help you then. Because so many scenarios do not make sense in my head.

I assume we have two wolves left because Barry's flip literally said 'your teammates are'.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Ultra counter point, what if scum can't hammer b3cause they already on the wagon:cudi

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Jeff, help me help you then. Because so many scenarios do not make sense in my head.

I assume we have two wolves left because Barry's flip literally said 'your teammates are'.
I think you're on the right track with tpein tbh. I cant explain scum not hammering other than they already on wagon. Which means u pain or ultra, or were dealing with 1s 13p which would b pein? I guess Mando too

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
My assumption would be that you would get bussed here, but that is weaker than my assumption that if you were town wolves would absolutely hammer and then win the game.

Well as things currently stand, if they don't vote, Jeff doesn't go over. If one is town and hard pocketed they could just be leaning into that instead of going for a bus and picking up the pieces later. Maybe Jeff isn't really expendable.

In any case, we might have to compromise here
It's just hard to see a world where Jeff isn't wolf here.

If Jeff is town, I'd say Wang and Mando are the team, but neither are hammering.

If Jeff is town, and only one of Wang and Mando are wolf, that means he has a partner between you and Tpein.

If Tpein is wolf, he lied about being the vig and that Blaze kill still lingers; do wolves have an extra kill?

If Tpein is town, you are wolf.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I think you're on the right track with tpein tbh. I cant explain scum not hammering other than they already on wagon. Which means u pain or ultra, or were dealing with 1s 13p which would b pein? I guess Mando too
Why does wolves have an extra kill in this game then if Tpein is wolf?

We also know there are two wolves because Barry's PM said teammates.

Reactions: Ultra

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
DAY ONE FLIP

RoyalFamily-1.jpg

Everyone worth a dragon [golden coin] in the City of Splendour, has been called to the 'Hall of Heretics' to pass their judgement following the brutal murder of Grog. Votes had been cast and the final ballot is as shown below:

DAY ONE - FINAL COUNT

Jeff Valley Driver [1] - Lethal
Grim [7] - Ultra, Jeff Valley Driver, Sky, T-Pein, Blaze, Pendex, Mandalorian
Pendex [1] - Sister Abigail

A judgement has been reached, and the executioner has been called and Grim has been executed!

GRIM
4Y_5qhhFpmgmgQu7NFjN1vmyUG6gBTOPGgyV28Ulaif5iPLHrzT__ZA7RxMrsLl35WhQh4K_Zh476W4cBxH4I13-kEgNp7WIRWelYbTECnb21heKsxm9e1YiA3VRQf5ipauff29PMpv15YEuUCym8aw

You are Manshoon [Mafia Alignment]

Role: Mafia Godfather & Stalker

Your team-mates are REDACTED. You may talk to them during night phases only. You will be unable to contact them until Night One - when a chat will be created.

You have the following active ability:
Each Night, you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, you will learn that player's role (but not their alignment).

You have the following passive ability:
If investigated by a Cop, you will appear innocent on all investigations.

As a member of the mafia you also have a factional night kill - that you must decide as a group who you wish to target.

You win if at least one mafia member is alive and all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).

- False Identity -
Khelben "Blackstaff" Arunsun

Role: Jester

Twilight will end in a couple of minutes.
Definitely dealing with more than one remaining wolf.

Ultra

Reaction score
It's just hard to see a world where Jeff isn't wolf here.

If Jeff is town, I'd say Wang and Mando are the team, but neither are hammering.

If Jeff is town, and only one of Wang and Mando are wolf, that means he has a partner between you and Tpein.

If Tpein is wolf, he lied about being the vig and that Blaze kill still lingers; do wolves have an extra kill?

If Tpein is town, you are wolf.

Your assessment here is correct

Caviet here being that regardless of alignment I'm not sure how much attention Mando/Wang have actually been paying, so that could undermine some assumption here. But they'd have to be pretty daft to have it dictated to them that he's at -1 and not hammer, so I'm thinking this is soft confirmation he's a wolf

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Hmmmmmmm.

Does John being one shot BP counter wolf Tpein having an extra kill?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Your assessment here is correct

Caviet here being that regardless of alignment I'm not sure how much attention Mando/Wang have actually been paying, so that could undermine some assumption here. But they'd have to be pretty daft to have it dictated to them that he's at -1 and not hammer, so I'm thinking this is soft confirmation he's a wolf
Lethal was also L-1 and did not get hammered. wtf are wolves doing this game?

Status
Not open for further replies.