Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
from experience, Abi likes to shade her teamates too. when we were scum together a long time ago, we spent most of the game shitting on each other and sussing each other. with them not wanting to lynch Tpein here, I think it might actually look good that they are not s/s based on that meta.

so all in all, idk, I think that looks good for abi unless they scum partners with NOT tpein and wang . hasnt susses ultra much so I think its unlikely they teaming there too

Ultra

Reaction score
from a more neutral pov, what do you think of Abi's vote on me @Ultra? I don't really like that they are voting me instead of wang who they said was their lead suspect. on the flip side, I can see pride being a reason for their vote as I challenged them directly to vote me. I personally don't think there's abi wang scum equity as Abi has been pretty loud about not liking their slot or role, but them not pushing them here when they made it clear they wont wait for tpein, is a bit sus . whats your thoughts there

Well by your own admission if they're probably not aligned, his vote on your over his top suspect probably doesn't mean much of anything

I think what's missing from the T-Pein discussion is that it's not like he never ever ever claims, it's that he doesn't claim under contexts he's expected to, like before a lynch. I'm not sure if he won't claim in lylo and I don't see any reason to get that off the table.

I think an SA/T-Pein pairing could make sense, with both being last to claim and all. That feels a bit too convenient though. It's not like X is using it as a defense for him either, I think

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Ultra

Reaction score
I think it's possible the whole "T-Pein doesn't claim thing" can be malicious and a way to try and snap through a lynch if he's town

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
from a more neutral pov, what do you think of Abi's vote on me @Ultra? I don't really like that they are voting me instead of wang who they said was their lead suspect. on the flip side, I can see pride being a reason for their vote as I challenged them directly to vote me. I personally don't think there's abi wang scum equity as Abi has been pretty loud about not liking their slot or role, but them not pushing them here when they made it clear they wont wait for tpein, is a bit sus . whats your thoughts there
You literally called me a coward and told me to vote for you. I voted for you and now you're shading me. That's some high grade bull shit.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think it's possible the whole "T-Pein doesn't claim thing" can be malicious and a way to try and snap through a lynch if he's town
which would make Wang look very bad, because he asked if he should vote and also said pushed the tpein doesnt claim narrative

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
from experience, Abi likes to shade her teamates too. when we were scum together a long time ago, we spent most of the game shitting on each other and sussing each other. with them not wanting to lynch Tpein here, I think it might actually look good that they are not s/s based on that meta.

so all in all, idk, I think that looks good for abi unless they scum partners with NOT tpein and wang . hasnt susses ultra much so I think its unlikely they teaming there too
Now I'm town? This progression is a trip!

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You literally called me a coward and told me to vote for you. I voted for you and now you're shading me. That's some high grade bull shit.
im literally in the process of clearing you, learn to read bro

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Now I'm town? This progression is a trip!
these sarcastic posts just make you like like an ass. trying being respectful, ive been nothing but that towards you and yet you insist on reacting with dismissal and sarcasm. I feel you can be better

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
these sarcastic posts just make you like like an ass. trying being respectful, ive been nothing but that towards you and yet you insist on reacting with dismissal and sarcasm. I feel you can be better
You think you've been nothing but respectful to me? That's a fucking joke.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
like its very tiresome to have to deal with this constant barrage of attitude lol

Ultra

Reaction score
It feels like only half the people here are playing the game, every time I get a moment to check in and post it's 90% X or Jeff posting

Status
Not open for further replies.