Dude w/ Down Syndrome Gets His Ass Kicked

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I'd yell, scream, get in his face, but I'm not going to go straight to hit the guy. Its called cause and effect. There would have to be areason. Then again, I dont have kids so I wouldn't know. but still. Seems wrong.

I guess you'd have to have a kid in order to know the feeling. I don't have kids but still. Somebody does that, you don't sit there and think about it.

That's like you and your gf (if you have one) were sitting in a park one day. Some guy walks up to yall and shots your gf three times, you wouldn't sit there and think "Now why would he do that. Hang on hunny I'll call the 911 in a minute, I just have to find out why this did this. Yes, yes, I know it hurts, but there must be a reason."

Kizza

If some guy kicked my kid, i wouldn't give a flying fuck about what condition he has, i'd go right over there and do something.

His mum must have been ordering him a knuckle sandwich though >_>