Drunk History on Comedy Central

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
This is an old Funny or Die sketch that Comedy Central has given the go ahead and Will be airing on Tuesday nights beginning this Tuesday...... Right now Comcast is offering a sneak preview of the series and GOOD GOD was this funny.. the concept is: the creator, Derek Waters gets together with a friend or fellow no name actor and the 2 get drunk, very drunk..... Once properly smashed, they turn on the cameras and the drunk friend is asked to recount a significant moment in history ( the sneak preview covers Watergate, the Lincoln assasination, and Elvis Presley showing up at the White House unannounced).... What makes the show great is they have bigger name actors re-enacting these moments as told by the drunk storytellers.... Do Yourselves a favor and check this out, the old Funny or Die clips are available online and the new show starts airing this week ..... My wife literally peed her pants watching the Lincoln assassination skit

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
I loved Drunk History when it was on YouTube (FunnyorDie).

I'm worried because it is coming to tv it will be watered down. If they show it late at night they can drop F bombs and say whatever they want, hopefully they'll do that.

I loved the Ben Franklin invents electricity episode, lol.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
it is airing at 10 pm but they could always run them again after midnight (I think that's when the language restrictions are lifted).... The sneak preview they have up has the language bleeped but it is still funny.... have watched most of the old clips over the last few days and I think it will translate well to TV.... Ben Franklin one was good, really liked the Christmas one with Ryan Gosling. The drunk guy who did that one does the new Lincoln Assassination one..