Drew McIntyre's New Gimmick

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
To be honest, to add some light onto a dark situation, it could probably get him some reactions.

Don't remember it working for Orlando Jordan.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
12733.jpg

In case anyone has forgotten. #ThisMayBeDifficultToExplainIfYou'reAtWork

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Why are guys so upset? You make it seem that the 'E' lied!!!! D

Drew Mac is a playboy... Drew Mac got fed up 'not' pinning anybody....

sooo Drew Mac will pin all his opponents.... he's going to 'nail' them with his new finisher TBD

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Crayo said:
To be honest, to add some light onto a dark situation, it could probably get him some reactions.

Reactions? What kind of reactions could they be expecting?
This kind of reaction?.....:welcome:

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
God If WWE forced me to do a gimmick seeming gay and kissing men, I would say fuck this shit I'm going on the train to the next TNA Taping.

Or Ring of Honor :D

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
You'd get your dick sued off if you did that Windy

#justsayin

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Why? I rather be happy doing a gimmick that is exceptional like a brodus clay gimmick. Not THAT much of a homosexual gimmick. I would be happy wrestling in the indies with real wrestlers than half the locker room being fake wrestlers there for the paycheck.

But what can Vince do to me? It's not like he did anything better for me ever since my first IC title reign(Speaking like being in Drew Mac's POV)

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Well you can't just quit if you have a signed contract, you'd have to be released. And once you are released there is most usually a certain amount of time that you aren't allowed to appear on tv for other orgs

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Oh true. But I thought Wrestlers could quit? Oh well I feel even more bad for Drew Mac now. Could easily be in good midcard feuds and put over by the likes of Rey or Randy.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I think you are more or less stuck once you sign the contract unless you have some sort of out clause. He could of course refuse to do the gimmick which would result in either not being shown on TV or used at house shows period, or ultimately bring about his being released.

I would refuse to partake in WWE's bullshit gimmicks like kissing dudes or being a farting lady, but I don't think you can quit without facing the possibility of being sued