Drew McIntrye Or Cody Rhodes?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who is better Cody or Drew?

• Drew McIntyre

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cody Rhodes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
The Gay Swashbuckler is getting killed at the present tally:

14-5 in favor of Duthty Rhodesth' son :)

adhyanta

Reaction score
Pontianak, Lampung, Bandung, Jakarta - Indonesia
...it might be because he pretends to be Randy Orton, but Cody seems more bland.

True. I think the evolution storyline got some credibility because Cody did wrestles like he's a student of Randy. Now that that storyline's over I'm not so sure anything'd fit Cody as well.

Speaking of being bland though, Drew lords over that kingdom.

seX-Power

Reaction score
I'd like to see 6 silent bans in the next few days.

Reaction score
Drew will get the bigger rub of the green unless Dusty gets back on the Smackdown creative team. Plus Drew isn't how most Britis "chavs" talk, believe me, I go to school with a lot of those kind.

Reaction score
Theyre both boring as fuck I dont see a point in comparing 2 boring wrestlers. But anyway, I choose Cody Rhodes, hes decent as heel.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
You know getting punted by Orton at Mania to getting the win over Morrison cleanly at his SD debut is pretty good. Maybe WWE is going to push Cody afterall. I am digging the new SD roster. Maybe they can book Cody vs. Drew lol

...god...

Reaction score
Ok, I'm not gonna lie. I 'marked' like hell when Cody came out. Idk why, but I was so happy to see him. Maybe his awesome music, his awesome swag to the ring, his awesome one kneepad, Idk. I can't believe he isn't using the Legacy theme though. Ted DiBiase has his own fucking Priceless theme(S) that he's used.. seriously, why can't he use that?

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I love Cody's pre-Priceless music when he was in singles comp and then tag team with Holly. I was also glad to see Cody using the Alabama Slam. It really fits him.

Reaction score
Cody Rhodes is far better than Drew.

Anyone who saw the recent Smackdown match between Morrison and Cody will know how awesome Cody is. Did you see that moonsault? Cody executed several lovely moves. Cody FTW :y:.

DENNIN

Reaction score
Each men both are very competent on the mic & in the ring. Cody in my opinion is better in the ring then Drew. I can't pick between these two on who can cut the better promo they are about even. But Drew will go farther though because he has that WWE main eventer look Vince has always gone with. Since people seem to be arguing over whose finisher is cooler...Cross Rhodes hands down.

maty619

Reaction score
I realised how epic cross rhodes was on Smackdown this week, now one of my faveourite finishers.

DENNIN

Reaction score
I realised how epic cross rhodes was on Smackdown this week, now one of my faveourite finishers.

that finisher has been getting put over huge the past 3-4 months. he has pinned HHH, John Morrison, & Orton with it. I think my only problem with Drew's Future Shock DDT is that a guy whose 6'5" shouldn't be using a DDT as their finisher. That's like making Big Show's finisher a swinging neckbreaker.