Drew McIntrye Or Cody Rhodes?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who is better Cody or Drew?

• Drew McIntyre

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cody Rhodes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LKP

Reaction score
Who is better and has the potential to become the best in the WWE out of these two superstars. Jurassic Bonez made a comment in the draft thread and it made me think. Cody or Drew? In my opinion its Drew McIntyre, dunno why maybe its his slow methodical pace. Which people find boring etc, this guys has been in the indies for ages. I know he is better than he is in the WWE, but im not getting into that argument again. This guy will be WWE champion before any of the so called mid card talent right now.

Cody is good do not get me wrong. But i think his name will only get him so far, Ted will further out of the former legacy team. His skills just seems average to me and his charisma is just boring, more boring than drews.

Axis

Reaction score
This is not even a contest. Drew McIntyre is awful. Cody Rhodes is awesome.

LKP

Reaction score
What? Am i missing something here? As a fan of Drew i was not going to let that cloud my Judgement. I gave Cody the benefit of the doubt, but Cmon Cody is as fun as paint drying.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Honestly, I dont like either guy to much. But, they both will imo be main eventing in 3-5 years I think. But currently Drew is in a better place on the card then Cody. Cody was booked to look like a litt;e bitch throughout the majority of his WWE run so far. I think being seperated from Ted could do wonders for him, I'd like to see him maybe get into a program with a guy like MVP. Or turn face and feud with someone like Ziggler.

LKP

Reaction score
Cody has the heel character id say that. A face would be shit for him. Plus he needs new trunks the ones at Wm26 were god awful. And there is a rumour on the net hes gay?

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I don't like either one. Both of them are missing something, charisma. Cody could step into the crowd and I won't be able to find him, he needs something to make him stand out. A finisher, a gimmick, something!

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Who is better and has the potential to become the best in the WWE out of these two superstars. Jurassic Bonez made a comment in the draft thread and it made me think. Cody or Drew? In my opinion its Drew McIntyre, dunno why maybe its his slow methodical pace. Which people find boring etc, this guys has been in the indies for ages. I know he is better than he is in the WWE, but im not getting into that argument again. This guy will be WWE champion before any of the so called mid card talent right now.

Cody is good do not get me wrong. But i think his name will only get him so far, Ted will further out of the former legacy team. His skills just seems average to me and his charisma is just boring, more boring than drews.

Ted's the one that living off his name. His gimmic now appears to be that of the Million Dollar Man. He's now carrying around the toy belt. If anyone is living off their name, it's Ted not Cody.

Drew's exremely boring. He's had no character development at all. When he re-duted on SD, he kept attacking people before the match. I thought it was just to get him over as a heel. Then it was him randomly yelling at Stirker. What was the point of that? Maybe advancing his character. Nope. Apparently I'm wrong cause he's back to attacking people before matches again. And it's not getting him over as a heel. I hear the roaches having sex when he comes out. He's a crowd killer. He can't even get a reaction out of beating up Matt Hardy. I know Matt isn't great, but him getting "Jeff Hardy's brother" reactions, you'd think who ever he was going against would get some heat out of beating him up. Get the title off this guy immediately. He isn't helping it in any way.

chessarmy

Reaction score
Cody Rhodes, I used to like Drew McIntyre especially when he first made his debut, but that has since worn off for me. Rhodes may not be amazing on the mic, but he's more exciting to watch imo and he has more potential to be a top star than Drew. Cody can even play the underdog babyface role if need be, they just need to watch out to not make him the default CAW he was when he first debuted :laugh:

...god...

Reaction score
Delete this thread to make the poll public. Anyone who votes Drew should be banned from the forum.

nation

Reaction score
Honestly, I dont like either guy to much. But, they both will imo be main eventing in 3-5 years I think. But currently Drew is in a better place on the card then Cody. Cody was booked to look like a litt;e bitch throughout the majority of his WWE run so far. I think being seperated from Ted could do wonders for him, I'd like to see him maybe get into a program with a guy like MVP. Or turn face and feud with someone like Ziggler.

NOOOOOOOO!

Montana

Reaction score
I'm voting for Drew. Be better than Cody RHodes isn't saying much at all, but Drew has good size, the look the WWE likes. Decent on the mic. I think he'll have a solid career.

Cody Rhodes on the other hand is very generic. Nothing stands out about him at all really, except his last name. Not to say he won't improve over the years, but at this point, i'll say drew.

LKP

Reaction score
^^^^ Finally.

Drew i think is WWE's hidden gem at the moment. And when he loses the IC title i think its the WWE title next for him.

Montana

Reaction score
fans might not be seeing it now, but there is a reason HHH and Vince and like Drew. I still think there is areas of improvement for Drew, but i think once he's around for a little while, and gets some good fueds behind him, he should be ready for the main event scene.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
From where they are right now, or before Rhodes got punted, I would easily say Drew. However, looking at both superstar's potential I would say they could be about even. It is hard to answer this since Cody is not active. Drew gets the win here, but I am really looking forward to Cody's emergence on SmackDown!