Draven Alexander: The Diary

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

W-olf

Reaction score
(first and foremost this is a collaboration and a group effort on the part of myself Stunner and KillerQueenie)

That said its not a typical btb in the sense it doesn't follow an average roster its more of a diary and first person perspective of the wrestler and there matches and the things they come in contact with . And we can use anyone live dead real or fake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Uprising
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draven having just got off the phone with his wife Demonika Alexander . He is now backstage walking in the back passing by Brandon . Brandon points and Draven points back as a sign of hey how are ya . "We'll talk later making his way to the board to see who he is facing . And to his his delight He, Darke and Demonika are facing off in a six man tag tonight on the main event against.....

(tbc)

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stunner

Reaction score
Re: Uprising

Invader stands looking and rubbing his chin thinking of who 3 good opponents could be.

I: How about the Road Warriors along with a woman for Demonika to take out?

W-olf

Reaction score

Draven looking at the board and points again .

Tell me I dont have to face Hawk Animal I never cared for but Hawk was a favorite and are they teaming with Sunny is that the name underneath.

Draven was a bit shoked they had such a match right off the bat but he had excellent partners and was ready for it .

The Stunner

Reaction score

I: Ya afraid that is what it says. but if you look at the newly discovered fine print it says no dq 6 man match. Not that we really need to resort to being even more violent, but whatever it takes to get a win.

W-olf

Reaction score

Draven looks then even double checks sure enough it was written in fine print NO DQ LOD 2000 vs Uprising this made Draven stand up a bit and he and Brandon had to find Demonika what better way than with a phone call .

Ring Ring

The Stunner

Reaction score

Invader leans on the wall, taking a drink of water as Draven talks on the phone awaiting Demonika's response.

W-olf

Reaction score

Hmm no answer.

He was waiting patiently but it was wearing thin not with her just in general Draven didn't have much to begin with when he saw the vending machine .

While I'm waiting .

Pulling change and hitting redial , as he made his way to the vending machine can you guess ? Of course Dr Pepper.

The Stunner

Reaction score

I: I feel your pain man, truly I do. Take that rage and anger and use it tonight for the match. LOD won't know what hit them, literally.

Invader stands proud feeling all motivational and such....

KillerQueenie

Reaction score

the phone rings off again.. It doesnt matter, she was stood behind them for long enough, stoney faced.. Playing hard ass as usual. She looks invader up and down in mock disgust then laughs.. ,

the original diva one on one with the anti diva... Jeese.. Yet another night when i dont get to break a sweat.. Tell u what, why dont you boys take the night off while i send all 3 into retirement..

She mumbles something else under her breath and lights a cigarrette..

W-olf

Reaction score

Draven smirked a bit : Who said you dont get to break a sweat ?That ring only holds you for so long then its my turn.

He laughed outing her cigarette and Draven drank too but her cigs were a nasty habit .

The Stunner

Reaction score

Invader glares at her with the lit cigarette in her hand, wanting to smack it away from her.

Edit: Doh my timing on this RP,lol

I: Don't know what you mumbled, don't care to know. I have no doubt that you could knock all three of them on their ass but believe me, you will need some back up this time. You don't have to like it, but you know it's true.

KillerQueenie

Reaction score

i only know 2 things... 1. You 2 arent the boss of my lungs.

She lights another cigarrette

and 2 i dont care how baddass they where in their day, they are past their prime and baby im living in mne right now...

...im hungry like the wolf baby!

She leans against the wall laughing her head off...

Anyway look at u both.. Miserable as sin... Who died?

The Stunner

Reaction score

I: Ahh I'm usually this way to begin with. Nobody died but don't you hate being right even though the wrong decision was made. Granted nothing can be done about it now but it doesn't leave one in the best of moods.

W-olf

Reaction score

Draven looks at em and without thinking thinking shakes his head .

Old times, I tell ya but you two are more like brother and sister by the minute . I never said I was the boss of you not by a longshot but even if I'm not saving your lungs then I'll save mine !

As for tonight I liked Hawk I didn't say I wouldn't defeat him but this will be a long night in more ways than one .

Looking at his watch it was nearing match time he didnt have to do much but add his trenchcoat but still .

KillerQueenie

Reaction score

ok ok fine... She extinguishes her smoke and takes a drink from a bottle of water. .

well im good to go... I just need to stretch but that wont take a minute.. So lets walk and talk..