Dragon Gate Results 8/14/11

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

sachin tendulkar

Reaction score
Storm Gate
8/14/11 Hyogo, Kobe Sambo Hall

0) Naoki Tanizaki, Tomahawk T.T Vs Eita Kobayashi, Takafumi Watanabe
WINNER: Tomahawk T.T over Watanabe via Outsiders Edge at 4:35

1) CIMA, Yasushi Kanda, Genki Horiguchi Vs Don Fujii, Super Shenlong, Kotoka
WINNER: Kanda over Kotoka via Ryu’s at 11:03

2) Naruki Doi Vs Rich Swann
WINNER: Soi via Bakatare Sliding Kick at 8:35

3) Akira Tozawa Vs Super Shisa
WINNER: Tozawa via German Suplex Hold at 14:36

4) BxB Hulk, Cyber Kong Vs Susumu Yokosuka, KAGETORA
WINNER: Cyber Kong over KAGETORA via Cyber Bomb at 17:55

5) Open the Triangle Gate Championship Match: YAMATO, Masato Yoshino, Gamma (C) Vs Masaaki Mochizuki, Shingo Takagi, Dragon Kid
WINNER: YAMATO over Dragon Kid via Gallaria at 28:52 to retain the Open the Triangle Gate titles
Doi came out after the main event and claimed that he came up with the most ingenious invention…the Doi Darts!!!!! Inspired by the Yoshino lottery (how Yoshino picked his next challengers back when he was the Open the Dream Gate Champion) Doi produced a dart board with the names of all the Blood Warrior members and he stated he will use this to pick the next members to challenge for the Open the Triangle Gate Title. It should be noted that Doi’s name was pretty much all over the board, so he guaranteed himself a spot and then landed darts on Naoki Tanizaki and Kzy’s names. They will challenge next month at Kobe Sambo hall.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
I haveta say, The card looks incredibly weak until the main event but I'll probs try to catch it before making a full judgement.

I haven't paid much attention to Dragons Gate USA, because after their first year of compelling television, it's becoming too much of a faction based product with a lot of entertaining matches.

Will defo watch out for that Main Event match though.

sachin tendulkar

Reaction score
yeah Doi-Swann would have been great. The website I pick DG off has still not got it. And EffectsOfRaven lol that's pretty much the essence of DG stable feuds etc but I can see why you dislike that aspect I myself wasn't very high on it at the start and still have mixed feeling about it