• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dr. House hangs up his Fox TV stethoscope

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Fox's medical drama "House" is ending its eight-year run this season.

The show's producers, including Emmy-nominated star Hugh Laurie, said it was a "painful" decision but that the time had come to bring "House" to a close.

The drama stars Laurie as Dr. Gregory House, a brilliant but troubled physician with a gift for unraveling medical mysteries. Omar Epps, Robert Sean Leonard and Charlyne Yi are part of the ensemble cast.

In a statement Wednesday, Laurie and his fellow producers said they imagined Dr. House as an "enigmatic creature," and that it was best for him to vanish while there was still mystery in the air.

The season finale date for "House," which airs 9 p.m. EST Monday, was not announced.

I love House and Hugh Laurie is the man. I just wished that they didn't eliminate his original cast though.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I loved how he was an ass in the show, yet he was usually right.

Kellie

Reaction score
I havent watched it in years but it lost some of its goodness when the cast changed .. Hugh Laurie was great in this tho

Swinny

Reaction score
Honestly, I have trouble even watching this show and being interested in it anymore, so despite watching it and it being one of my favorite shows for years, this really doesn't bother me. Only issue I have is I want it to end in a great way and in a big way, so I just hope they've have time to do that at the end of this season.

Swinny

Reaction score
I don't know why people go on about the original cast, they were all there except Cameron for the last couple seasons, Cuddy's gone now too but still, there's more to it going downhill than the cast, I think.

Castiel

Reaction score
I haven't watched House in a very long time, it just became uninteresting to me awhile ago so it's probably best that it's ending.

Death Dealer

Feel the Heat
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Darth-Vader-No.jpg

I love this show, sucks that it's ending.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I haven't watched since like the 3rd season. It was to much of the same thing for me week after week. I know a lot of people loved the show though.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
I'm with the majority here with this one. This was one of my favorite shows that came out in recent years and, it does suck that it is coming to a close. However, I also understand all good things must come to an end. In closing I will say, Dr. House was the best TV doctor to come around in years.