Don't view this!

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Ok dude I'll take your word for it but my friend has never lied to me and he told alot of people this and he isnt one to say shit like that so ya... Maybe she liked him more I dont fucking know.

To Stinger, actually tonight there wasn't a party I was pretty upset. Haven't been to one since sunday because of RAW. Oh well, theres always tomorrow, friday, saturday, sunday, etc. :)

Edit: I just watched that Taylor Swift video... I cant even believe she decides to wear camo pants and thinks thats gangster. lmao

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Don't try that “go along with the bashing so it won't seem that bad“ bullshit.

Only I can pull that off, you hideous motherfucker.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Ok dude I'll take your word for it but my friend has never lied to me and he told alot of people this and he isnt one to say shit like that so ya... Maybe she liked him more I dont fucking know

Well if told u that then well he lied 2 u man. Either that our your making stuff up to try and piss me off. Its laughable that you'll even say something so...well dumb.

Anyway T-Swizzle is awesome.

MikeRaw

The Fuck!!

But nah see I know more about her then you. She isn't the type of girl to do that shit alright. If something like that happen it be out in the news man. Only truth to that would be she invited him backstage cause she does do that but really just backstge to walk to her tour bus and stuff for a few fans then they gotta go home.

Why would that be in the news? Everytime someone fucks someone, it isn't in the news... What he said isn't true, but just cause it's not in the news doesn't mean shit.

To Stinger, actually tonight there wasn't a party I was pretty upset. Haven't been to one since sunday because of RAW. Oh well, theres always tomorrow, friday, saturday, sunday, etc. :)

Lol, you just said in another thread you live in a town of 2000 people. I highly doubt you party as much as you say you do.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
lmao hideous motherfucker alright whatever, I wrestled dude, it leaves you in bad shape, Im a 4 time state champion at 112 pounds since 7th grade, I work my ass off and I have friends. Its not even worth bashing you, just because it wont do anything but further this conversation.

I mean seriously am I supposed to give two fucks as to if some random guy from Maryland believes, Or anywhere else for that matter? Bottom line is I know whats true and whats not. And not one fucking person here besides me knows any better than I do about my personal life and all this. So you can either A. Shut the fuck up and spare your time. or B.Continue rambling on and on and have me no I'm right. I honestly dont fucking care. I'll just get a laugh reading it and knowing all the shit your speculating is 100% false.

Enjoy the remainder of your day.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Why would that be in the news? Everytime someone fucks someone, it isn't in the news... What he said isn't true, but just cause it's not in the news doesn't mean shit.

Trust me if someone fucked Taylor Swift it be talked about so much it some how get to the news...Hell if I boned her I'd write fucking Perez Hilton's gay ass or something.

Hometown Kid

Bad promo :smh

Lol, you just said in another thread you live in a town of 2000 people. I highly doubt you party as much as you say you do.

Don't double post.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I deleted the post that said this thread isn't about the state of this forum. Then you made a post about the state of this forum. Then I asked you wtf did I just say because I forgot(deleted the post)

thatsthejoke.jpg

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score

Alright fine, I respect you as an intelligent poster and a good guy here so I'll admit its never been EVERY night as I stated before, its more like 3-4 nights a week or 5 max. And thats only since the start of Summer Vacation, otherwise its only twice a week on weekends. I'm not going to lie to you people. Its not like my reputation here is good anyway, Its not like me telling you all I have a good real life is goona make anyone here like me anymore, honestly having a good real life makes my "life" on here not matter. Whatever if you(not just you Mike, the whole forum) cant understand where Im coming from yet, your a complete fucking idiot, and most likely a hypocrite.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
someone change his name to Butthurt Sterl. For whatever reason that rings so fucking nice.

MikeRaw

lmao hideous motherfucker alright whatever, I wrestled dude, it leaves you in bad shape, Im a 4 time state champion at 112 pounds since 7th grade, I work my ass off and I have friends. Its not even worth bashing you, just because it wont do anything but further this conversation.

I mean seriously am I supposed to give two fucks as to if some random guy from Maryland believes, Or anywhere else for that matter? Bottom line is I know whats true and whats not. And not one fucking person here besides me knows any better than I do about my personal life and all this. So you can either A. Shut the fuck up and spare your time. or B.Continue rambling on and on and have me no I'm right. I honestly dont fucking care. I'll just get a laugh reading it and knowing all the shit your speculating is 100% false.

Enjoy the remainder of your day.
Apparently you do care, seeing as how you try to make sure exveryone knows about your personal life.