Don't view this!

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

*sigh*Stingers right... the forums dead... no one gives a fuck anymore. Nice thing is there is another forum with over 3,000 active members. Makes for much more interesting discussions than one post every 3 hours in the wrestling sections. Thats why I never post in the wrestling sections, you can never have a discussion, because no one ever is posting in them.

This place is on life support and is fading very quickly. Lets be honest.

Completely agree. Sad to say it too. When I first joined, for th first year, this place was amazing. Active, intelligent, and a good mix of discussion anf fun. It's slowly gone downhill though, but was still tolerable. The past month though has been awful. I myself have been way less active. I haven't posted a wrestling thread in weeks, and hardly any other threads. With that, everyone else seems to have dropped off too. Sad to see.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Edit to Blaze, I forgot to tell you, one of my friends uncles went to a Taylor Swift concert and got called backstage, Taylor invited her back to her hotel and fucked him, no lie. Figured I would ruin your day.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Holy shit
Blaze got it wright

BUT

“going to” not “gonna”

Fucking idiot j/k

Hometown Kid

Don't worry, everyone. IWF has an Ambassador now, I predict a full upswing of activity with my guidance.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Edit to Blaze, I forgot to tell you, one of my friends uncles went to a Taylor Swift concert and got called backstage, Taylor invited her back to her hotel and fucked him, no lie. Figured I would ruin your day.

Yeah nice try with that...I doubt its true.

What the fuck did I just say?
I'm talking to you MikeRaw.
Arrogant fucking dick, seriously what the fuck did I just say?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Stinger I just wanna know

WTF kind of drug are you on.

The good stuff that Sterl
ing smurf
uses.

Nothing but lies and imagination

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I see I see.

I think I like this Stinger better. He is pretty funny.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
hahaha wow, I was actually on your side to you fuckhead. Whatever believe what you want Blaze, there would be no point in saying that unless it was true, I personally have no problem with you at all, its just what I know, as for Stinger, I liked you better when you left do to be called a liar.

Edit:If anyone tries to use this to start an arguement of any kind with me, no fuck off, this will be the last bashing I do in this thread, so don't waste your time.

You only like me because i'm not making fun of your
alive
dead grandmama-ma

hahaha wow, I was actually on your side to you fuckhead. Whatever believe what you want Blaze, there would be no point in saying that unless it was true, I personally have no problem with you at all, its just what I know, as for Stinger, I liked you better when you left do to be called a liar.

Partying everyday live life to fullest quality post right here!

Folks

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

The Fuck!!

But nah see I know more about her then you. She isn't the type of girl to do that shit alright. If something like that happen it be out in the news man. Only truth to that would be she invited him backstage cause she does do that but really just backstge to walk to her tour bus and stuff for a few fans then they gotta go home.