Don't look if you have a week stomach.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

oh wow dude, I think the Locust have been replaced... the DLC for Gears 2 is to kill Pigs lol

PeepShow

How 'bout instead of posting shit like this you post my video instead. :eek:

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
When I worked at Olymel (pig slaughtering plant) A pig came out of the pen, and buddy who slices their neck and puts them on the rack chased it down and stabbed it.

Like just the most vicious stab. Anyway, right when the pig did his 4 minute death squeal all the other pigs escaped out of the pen just so they can feast on their dead brother. Like they were tottaly not going anywhere until they heard the squealing and they escaped just to eat him.

I thought Pigs didn't eat pigs until then.

oh and btw, you're suppose to kill pigs the most humane way possible, it makes for better meat. The management was "loose" i'll call it.

Wrestling Station

lol @ you guys eating pigs.

*looks for rosewt01 to dance his turtle in the background*

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Wait what would be the humane way of take off a pig's head so it can be eaten later?

*aimed at Pat*

Beer

Killing it using some gas that kills them quickly and painlessly, then taking the head off. Obviously that makes a difference to the pig's taste *rolls eyes*

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Killing it using some gas that kills them quickly and painlessly, then taking the head off. Obviously that makes a difference to the pig's taste *rolls eyes*

uhm i'll answer anyway since the forum is dead.

you zap em. that's the most humane way. then buddy slices their neck and hangs them upside down so they drip etc. then hte assembly line slices the pig in half scoop all the insides out and etc. They have different knives for everything. The coolest one is this crazy saw type thing that takes the sawn in half ribcage out while not interfering with anything else in the pig