Don't look if you have a week stomach.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

Doesn't make it funny though. No matter if it is considered human or not, that was not necessary and fucked up.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Offended, not really. More digusted at the people that did it and you guys thinking it's funny.

Humans man, we're beast. We laugh at other people's misfortune. Its what we do.

You really can't do anything but live with it, we're all fucked in some type of way.

One of the most common ways is laughing at the wrong things. Its who we are, it really can't be helped nor stopped.

Stupid Americans imo :shifty:

Beer

Lighten Up Pat. There are millions of pigs. That one pig dyeing is not going to make the slightest bit of difference.

And like Stinger said, humans are sick fucks. You have to live with it I guess.

Moonlight Drive

I have no problem with the pig dying, bacon pwns. Just the way they killed it is what pisses me off.

Beer

I suppose it is a little inhumane. I learnt on a documentary that the best way to kill a pig is to make it inhale pure hydrogen. It dies in a matter of seconds and is painless.

Moonlight Drive

Yet for some reason they decide to use a chainsaw to cut off it's head while it's still alive.

Kizza

I understand what Rolling STone is saying though, i mean if it was a human we wouldn't be laughing (if any of you did then i would think your all a bunch of no hearted fucks)

but i just found it funny since its only a pig;

I probably still would be :1:

seX-Power

I'd laugh if the person getting severed was a starving Nigerian person. Or a 4 year old blind girl. Or a pregnant lady suffering from breast cancer. Either way, LOL!

-TJ-

^Wow

Anyways I agree Rolling Stone that it was inhumane, but some people laugh and some don't. It's how we are.

the dark knight

I eat meat. I love it actually, meat > all. But chainsawing the head of a living animal just isn't funny. If you're gonna kill something, do it humanely.
if they're going to die anyway, i say kill em in the funniest, weirdest most ridiculous way possible.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

if they're going to die anyway, i say kill em in the funniest, weirdest most ridiculous way possible.
BINGO

I laughed at the people jumping outta the WTC doing 9/11 only because Benny Hill made it funnier.

Benny Hill makes everything funny