Don't kill the dumb ones

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
I can't sleep if I know one is on the wall in my room. :cry:
If I don't handle it I have to rely on the cats and one sleeps 23 hours a day. :eek:ak:

One time I woke up to a small one chillin' above my bed. I actually let it live but I kept my eye on it pretty much the entire day. Eh, just talking about those things are making my skin crawl.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
One time I woke up to a small one chillin' above my bed. I actually let it live but I kept my eye on it pretty much the entire day. Eh, just talking about those things are making my skin crawl.

I can't let the ones I get in my house live... Well, not these:
002.jpg

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I've pretty much wiped out the species from my house, I keep seeing one show up, BAM dead! I am not a fan of spiders (or spiderman, fuck you peter you nitwit :p) so yeah, definitely Kill on Sight when it comes to spiders.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
If I see any kind of bug or spider in my house, there's a good chance it's going to die.

I might not be the one that kills it because I'm too afraid of it to go near it, but it will die.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
o_O) If I ever saw some shit that big I'd burn down the house.

Many states in the US get those... That is a wolf spider and you do not want to be bit by one. They can rip your skin off.
And every spring and fall... Guess who's house they like to visit?

:cry: