Don't kill the dumb ones

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
aG1NMwz_700b.jpg

200.gif

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I don't kill Spiders, period. My mother is obsessed with them for unknown reasons. Something about bad luck if you kill one.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
I think spiders are cute, so I don't kill them, but my Mom hates them so I sent this to her

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I don't kill Spiders, period. My mother is obsessed with them for unknown reasons. Something about bad luck if you kill one.

I don't like to kill them but it is me or therm....

IT IS ME OR THEM DAMMIT!
:angry:

/me grabs gun

200.gif

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
When your as arachnophobic as me you learn gotta learn the enemy . My logic is if it's small and far enough away from me it can live. However if it's as big as my pinky and/or in my way...Resquiest in pace. Then again I never do the killing I run and let someone else deal with it...

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
When your as arachnophobic as me you learn gotta learn the enemy . My logic is if it's small and far enough away from me it can live. However if it's as big as my pinky and/or in my way...Resquiest in pace. Then again I never do the killing I run and let someone else deal with it...

I can't sleep if I know one is on the wall in my room. :cry:
If I don't handle it I have to rely on the cats and one sleeps 23 hours a day. :eek:ak: