Dont get your hopes up

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

TNA loves the IWC, hence creating the youtube videos and the deals of the week. WWE hates us. End of story.

PeepShow

^So you just basically said that TNA was predictable? WWE fans weren't sure when Jericho would return...but we all know when Booker's going to return...it's pretty obvious it'll be Sunday night, and now it's clear that Jericho will come back on the 19th.

I never said it was predictable. Dude, you make absoultly no sense. My point was that TNA is doing the same thing as what the WWE did, yet he didnt return on the date that was mentioned. It IS pretty obvious hes coming to TNA, I just wouldnt be suprised if its not. But likes ive said now for about the 3rd or 4th time in this thread, I hope Im wrong.

well if they delayed his return who would they have fill his place at Genesis lol

Maybe Pac? It never say a Heavyweight Champion. Its just said that hes held world championship gold. IDK, like Ive said now for the 5th time. I hope Im wrong :)

dstebbins

Reaction score
Peepshow, you remember that bet I made with Travis40? Whaddaya say you join him in opposing me with the losers having to go 90 days with a gay pride sig?

Travis40

That's just so stupid dstebbins, get a GF, get some head and then come back and talk to me....same to KenFan. But, that's one of the most immature things I've seen all day dstebbins.

PeepShow

Peepshow, you remember that bet I made with Travis40? Whaddaya say you join him in opposing me with the losers having to go 90 days with a gay pride sig?

That's just so stupid dstebbins, get a GF, get some head and then come back and talk to me....same to KenFan. But, that's one of the most immature things I've seen all day dstebbins.

You both are total douchebags. Anyways........It better be Booker.

Well, this thread is getting nowhere, since nobody will let their mond think that there may br a remote possiblility that ot may not be Booker. So anyway, this can prolly be closed

phantomgerald

No need to close it yet. Wait a few more hours and I can say I told you so.

PeepShow

Dude, like I said, it prolly will be Booker. I never said it wasnt. i just said I wouldnt be suprised if it wasnt

phantomgerald

Lol okok. I don't think it'll make any difference though, Angle's probably retaining

C4

So, TNA does the Save_US Angle just like WWE did, but they do alot more simple version of it and you can clearly see from the clues that it's BookerT. But Wait, In the puzzle look closely it says THuffman - Might be a Mistake from me but that's what I see and by the way Huffman isn't Trademark :g: TNA can use that name if they want to, There can be some other guy named Huffman or it can be Booker himself, just like PeepShow I don't know why but I have a feeling it's not BookerT despite of all the puzzle solving and clues. They might be tricking us and it can turn out to be the total opposite of BookerT who knows what Huffman TNA Brings in, maybe they were pointing Thuffman, let's just wait and watch who it turns out to be!

PeepShow

So, TNA does the Save_US Angle just like WWE did, but they do alot more simple version of it and you can clearly see from the clues that it's BookerT. But Wait, In the puzzle look closely it says THuffman - Might be a Mistake from me but that's what I see and by the way Huffman isn't Trademark :g: TNA can use that name if they want to, There can be some other guy named Huffman or it can be Booker himself, just like PeepShow I don't know why but I have a feeling it's not BookerT despite of all the puzzle solving and clues. They might be tricking us and it can turn out to be the total opposite of BookerT who knows what Huffman TNA Brings in, maybe they were pointing Thuffman, let's just wait and watch who it turns out to be!

No, you are an idiot as well. I never said it wouldnt end up beng Booker, I just said it MAY not be tonight, but it prolly will be. Im still laughing at the Thuffman

C4

You wanna bet on this?
I'm 100% sure that it said "THuffman" and again I am 100% sure that it's not going to end up being BookerT 100% sure you hear that? The damn TNA is playing tricks with us and people like you just don't understand it - Idiot.

PeepShow

lol, ok, you beleive that then. I said it is a possiblilty. Im still not sure.

The Rated R CMStar

I understand Peepshow. He is saying that fans are giving for granted that Booker T will debut tonight, and eventough he peobably will debut tonight, he wouldn't be surprised if someone else debuted instead of Booker