Dont get your hopes up

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Exactly. How hard was that to understand. lol

Its just like the WWE with Jericho debuting. They all thought it would be last month. Was it? The signs were all there. But did he debut. Im just saying they MAY put him off for a little bit to get people to tune into iMPACT, but I hope its tonight

therazar

Reaction score
What about Jeff Jarret he held the WWF IC title the WCW World Title 4 times and the TNA 3 times? i think

C4

Oh, now I get the point you are saying that he will come later on and not as told by TNA. Alright, TNA will get good Ratings and buyrates for Genesis as well, the people will see Impact! thinking that Booker will come, they will even watch Genesis thinking that Booker is the surprise partner of Sting and some weeks will pass and then Booker will finally debut, that's a good strategy to get good buyrates for Genesis and good Ratings for Impact! If TNA does that then that's a smart move that will make things more interesting and better not only for the fans but TNA themselves.

JHar888

Reaction score
I'm saying it'll be Jarrett LMAO. No really, knowing TNA, I wouldn't doubt it a tiny bit.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Oh, now I get the point you are saying that he will come later on and not as told by TNA. Alright, TNA will get good Ratings and buyrates for Genesis as well, the people will see Impact! thinking that Booker will come, they will even watch Genesis thinking that Booker is the surprise partner of Sting and some weeks will pass and then Booker will finally debut, that's a good strategy to get good buyrates for Genesis and good Ratings for Impact! If TNA does that then that's a smart move that will make things more interesting and better not only for the fans but TNA themselves.
I think the ratings spike is pretty much the same whether or not Booker debuts tonight. Like with Jericho, ratings were huge through Cyber Sunday, October 22nd and the like because everyone was so excited. Now though, I don't know about you, but I really don't give a damn about Jericho anymore. Even if he IS going to come back on the 19th, I think most people are getting tired of the hype, and sure as hell won't go as far out of their way to catch RAW that night as they did on October 22nd.

You can only jerk fans around so much before we just stop caring. Jericho's debut is pretty much meaningless now. If Booker doesn't debut tonight, he has to do it this thursday, or the hype for his return is going to plummet no matter how many promos and puzzles they do for us.

C4

I think the ratings spike is pretty much the same whether or not Booker debuts tonight. Like with Jericho, ratings were huge through Cyber Sunday, October 22nd and the like because everyone was so excited. Now though, I don't know about you, but I really don't give a damn about Jericho anymore. Even if he IS going to come back on the 19th, I think most people are getting tired of the hype, and sure as hell won't go as far out of their way to catch RAW that night as they did on October 22nd.

You can only jerk fans around so much before we just stop caring. Jericho's debut is pretty much meaningless now. If Booker doesn't debut tonight, he has to do it this thursday, or the hype for his return is going to plummet no matter how many promos and puzzles they do for us.

See you said it, the Ratings were huge through Cyber Sunday just because the fans were excited and thought that Chris Jericho was coming back to WWE, TNA should use the same strategy have Booker return later than planned just to get a short boost in Ratings, Maybe use him for some more time, and tonights Ratings heck they are going to be the same, because TNA advertised that Booker will debut at Genesis and not at tonight's Impact! So what they should do is drag this Booker T debut, not to the point that fans get insane and stop caring about the return similar case to that of Jericho as you mentioned, meaningless. So after they have dragged his debut enough then make him come to TNA, he will have more popularity and the fans will be excited as well.