"Don't Bring a Gun to a Snowball Fight"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
The people were idiots. You don't like the police? Then, the next time when someone breaks into your house in the middle of the night, and you're hiding in your closet, don't call 911.

News flash: When someone breaks into your house, the police aren't going to be there to do anything about it. It's your duty and responsibility to defend yourself and your property against aggressors. Here in the US, we have "The Castle Doctrine" and thank God we do. Shoot to kill baby!

Stupid euros and Brits are losing their lives to home invasion, lol.

"Call a Bobby! He'll be here in 20 minutes with a stern warning and a citation on paper!"

ROFL

Reaction score
We have gun control.

Working well for England isn't it? Home Invasions at an all time high? You betcha!

anyways, back to the topic, anybody heard anymore information on the incident? Was anybody actually arrested?

Kizza

At least the deaths wouldn't be in the 10's of thousands each year.

Wrestling Station

Presenting the NEW All In One Cop Shop device!

It's pepper spray, it's a tazer, it's a .22 calibur pistol, it's a badge, it's a donut, it's a tonfa, all in one!

Get yours now for just $42 + Tax!
and a GPS system
News flash: When someone breaks into your house, the police aren't going to be there to do anything about it. It's your duty and responsibility to defend yourself and your property against aggressors. Here in the US, we have "The Castle Doctrine" and thank God we do. Shoot to kill baby!

Stupid euros and Brits are losing their lives to home invasion, lol.

"Call a Bobby! He'll be here in 20 minutes with a stern warning and a citation on paper!"

ROFL
here we just shoot the motherfucker lol.

kingaviles

Reaction score
Yes, you can shoot to kill. But not every single household has a gun. Personally, I don't have a gun, so I'd be relying on Mr.Louisville Slugger, but still. Your house gets broken into, who do you call? If you're a cashier, and someone robs you at gunpoint, who do you call?

I'm not saying people have to act like cops are godly or anything, because they're not, but to call them 'pigs' to their faces, I just don't see how that's right. If you were getting jumped/mugged, and that same police officer is walking by, wouldn't you expect them to do something about it?

They're just ignorant people, and there's nothing that can be done to change them.