"Don't Bring a Gun to a Snowball Fight"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
[yt]vKH1URHtZwo[/yt]

Whose really at fault here, the cop for obviously drawing a gun or the pedestrians for having a snowball fight in the middle of a busy day in the street?

Alternate view

[yt]sFC8mNdxV0c[/yt]

Reaction score
Cop is at fault. You don't draw a GUN on people with SNOWBALLS!!! His actions were not only likely against standard operating procedure (although I don't know their rules and laws for escalation of force, I'm just speculating), he was just being a punk ass bully.

I hope they fire this asshole, pronto.

noumenon

The cop without a doubt. Getting out of the car and getting pissed would have been a perfectly reasonable response, maybe even flashing his badge and saying to stop throwing shit at cars.
Pulling a gun... ridiculous. And the other dumb asses who arrived on the scene and holstered their guns once they found out he was a cop. What if he was disgruntled and went on a shooting rampage?

Wrestling Station

never give a gun to a Nope, thats the lesson here.

Travis40

lol at people getting pissed at the cop.

Everything I've seen makes it look like the kids were having an innocent snowball fight...with cars.....at a crowded intersection. These kids are fucking idiots, and they could've gotten somebody killed.

noumenon

No doubt the kids were fucking idiots... but the gun was nowhere near necessary. I'm sure getting out, flashing his badge and telling them to fuck off would have been enough.

Reaction score
^Or just letting them be until a problem occurs.

Of course, I'm sure when this gets to trial or tribunal or whatnot, Detective Baylor will claim "Dem white kidz waz harassin' me cuz I'z black!" Jesse Jackson will make a camera chasing appearance because Baylor is black and simply "can't" be wrong :rolleyes:

Great One

Kids were dumb, but cop was dumber. He was dressed as a detective not in a police uniform.. didn't even show his badge apparently just randomly pulled a gun. If you can't see this guy at fault, you're dumb. He's a moron and should be demoted or fired.

Travis40

Kids were dumb, but cop was dumber. He was dressed as a detective not in a police uniform.. didn't even show his badge apparently just randomly pulled a gun. If you can't see this guy at fault, you're dumb. He's a moron and should be demoted or fired.

He identified himself apparently, becuase at :35 in the first vid, you hear a kid go "it's a snowball fight. Get back in your fucking car pig".

The cop overreacted, but you these kids shouldn't have been allowed to keep going. What in the fuck did they think would happen?

lol at the bitch at 2:07 in the first vid. "It was all fun", yeah, until those fucking morons cause a wreck.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
The cop overreacted to a snowball fight. It did not require guns at all. But after the fact the crowd was rude as hell to the white cop that came by. He was saying "You can go on with your snowball fight" and the crowd was like "Fuck that you're gonna shoot me!".

These guys were just looking for a reason to start trouble. Although I think if the cop would of come out in the first place unarmed and just dispersed the snow ball fight and tell them forcefully but politely that they need to take their snowball fight somewhere else because it's a busy intersection and someone could get hurt.

Everyone in the situation is in the wrong. But the second cop that showed up seemed to have a level head.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Technically, yes. But this name change is more of just a reversal. Goin' back to the original baby.

noumenon

Yeah I know. Takin it back to da O.G. and reppin hard as fuck on IWF. I feel ya.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I was gonna say O.G. exactly, but then I remembered that OG stands for Original Gangster, and I'm like, that doesn't make any sense. lol.