• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Don West no longer announcing.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
wrestlinginc.com said:
Total Nonstop Action Wrestling has decided to let Don West go as an announcer. This week's television tapings will be his last broadcasts for the company. Mike Tenay and Taz will be the announcing team going forward.

Since 2002, West has worked for TNA, providing color commentary alongside Tenay during episodes of Impact and pay-per-views.

YAY!

chessarmy

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FUCK YOU TNA!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe this shit, Don West was HILARIOUS, I loved his Beautiful People jokes and his obvious crush on Velvet Sky. Not to mention, West and Tenay have tremendous chemistry and now its all gone.

No more TBP jokes, no more ass kissing to whoever's guest commentator, instead we get "holy smokes". TAZ IS A FUCKING GOOF

Bullshit.

The Rated R CMStar

Apparently, West got a promotion to the merchandise department (just letting you know, because this report makes it seem as if he got fired)

EDIT: Lol at Chessarmy, so just becase a couple of jokes about ONE act of the product you would take Don West over one of the best color commentators ever.

phantomgerald

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FUCK YOU TNA!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe this shit, Don West was HILARIOUS, I loved his Beautiful People jokes and his obvious crush on Velvet Sky. Not to mention, West and Tenay have tremendous chemistry and now its all gone.

No more TBP jokes, no more ass kissing to whoever's guest commentator, instead we get "holy smokes". TAZ IS A FUCKING GOOF

Bullshit.

LOL. He was so bad that he needed a gimmick to sound good. And you rather have that over Taz? Seriously.

Wrestling Station

evilwest.png

did you see that!!!