Dolph's Whining Again

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
This guy isn't like Carlito, he is like Kennedy....a hardworker, but a guy who constantly shoots himself in the foot and makes himself look like an idiot in the process. His interviews are like his selling, he does/says too fucking much, Homeboy needs a governor to keep him at a pace that doesn't burn him out early than he should.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
The workers are never the top guys, and havent been since territorries finished.

You want people to watch your show, you put the charismatic guys as the pillars.

Dunno why he comes across so goddam bland and generic on TV when he's clearly anything but outside it. I guess it shows how scripted WWE TV actually is.

Embrace Thou Maryse

Reaction score
Helping Maryse practice her French Kiss...
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
IWC logic: CM Punk bitches about everything: ZOMG awesome, Punk rules. Someone else complains: They're a whiner.

That said nothing wrong with standing up and getting noticed. We always hear about how guys need to stick they're hand up and get noticed not just wait for a push. And hell no one can say Dolph didn't do his part over the last couple of years. Got over with the fans, best in ring worker in the WWE, his mic skills have improved tremendously but he was jobbed and dumped to the low low card because Swagger kicked him in the head.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
IWC logic: CM Punk bitches about everything: ZOMG awesome, Punk rules. Someone else complains: They're a whiner

Except the IWC loves Dolph and the only people in this thread that are saying he's a whiner are the people that also hate Punk.

Reaction score
Maybe dolph trains with those guys and knows what they can do. Riley was good for a new guy has potential

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Except the IWC loves Dolph and the only people in this thread that are saying he's a whiner are the people that also hate Punk.

I don't hate Ziggler, I'm indifferent, which I guess is a worse place to be.

I don't think Punk is a whiner, I always thought he was arrogant and a guy who thinks he knows everything and should've been handed the torch as soon as he signed to WWE.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I don't hate Ziggler, I'm indifferent, which I guess is a worse place to be.

I don't think Punk is a whiner, I always thought he was arrogant and a guy who thinks he knows everything and should've been handed the torch as soon as he signed to WWE.

Nah, never said anything about hating Ziggler, you just agreed that he was a whiner more or less. Hate's a pretty strong word when it comes to Punk too and probably only applies to Cork :adr: