Does WWE seriosuly hate Natayla?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
She had the farting gimmick, she was with Khali, and now she has this ugly gimmick with the bellas. Wtf is wrong with WWE? Natayla, one of the best female wrestlers on the planet, is being given these God-awful gimmicks for what reason? I know the divas division is dead in WWE, but you have an on-form AJ with Kaitlyn doing some good stuff, why not build Natayla up to get involved after that feud has ended?

I suspect fans of female wrestling really get frustrated watching Natayla get buried like this constantly.

Rise

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I can agree with this, She was great in 2010/11 when she won the Divas title, and teamed with Beth, The farting gimmick was just dumb. She deserves way better than what's she's given.

Reactions: Danielson

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I think it's personal,the WWE really seems to mistreat their wrestlers and divas related to the Hart Family. Her and Tyson both have been misused and mistreated as fuck imo.

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
I don't know why she has been given lame gimmicks. She is decent on the mic, and the best in-ring diva there is on WWE (not including NXT). The only reason I can think of is they are trying to appeal to girls out there who receive comments about being ugly, so they can relate to Natalya and gain her a fanbase (even though I assume she has some fans out there). Then have her go over the bellas. I notice they are giving Divas more time, so I think the division is coming back to life. This is the only thing they could think of that appeals to young girls, with the be a star campaign it is the only reason I can give. Perhaps after she is done with this, she will have some young girls following her as fans and can face the Divas champion. I guess they are using Bella's popularity to build her.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
If Kaitlyn vs AJ was a good feud imagine Natalya vs AJ. That would be dope

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
You can't trust WWE to give a Diva a good gimmick. They simply can't do anything besides chauvinistic bullying crap. I know Nattie in real life doesn't take herself too seriously and enjoys poking fun at herself (her explanation for going along with the farting gimmick) but for the love of god. There's no way she can be happy with all of this.

The oddest thing is Nattie's known for being a fine worker. For someone in the Divas' division to carry that label is really impressive, honestly wonder if she's overrated since WWE hasn't shown us just how good she can be with all these short matches and the legend of "the elusive Diva who can actually wrestle". But still if there's one thing we've learned lately it's that the IWC matters and Vince knows it. A Natalya comeback story as the sympathetic bullying victim who's standing up and not dealing with all this crap anymore could be money.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
No, of course they don't hate her. Natalya is just the jobber of the divas division, I guess.

Someone like Natalya is a jobber? She may just be their best current active female competitor on the roster. She's defiantly got the talent, she has the look (tits, ass and her face isn't bad), she can play a heel and a face quite well and is someone WWE's diva division lacks in. If you push Natalya and have her defeat wrestlers such as Brie, Nicki, Alicia Fox and once AJ's and Kaitlyn's feud's over then have Natalya feud the champion, for example AJ.

Natalya shouldn't be a jobber and should be utilized into their best diva wrestler by having her win matches, title shot(s), giving her TV time and most importantly refrain from giving her stupid gimmicks. They're completely pissing on Natayla when she could be used much, much better.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
The fact that Natalya hasn't left this company yet amuses me

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
It's because Vince probably does think she's ugly. If she were as big as Chyna or Kharma then things would be different. She's an uglier version of Kaitlyn who can teach people like Kaitlyn how to improve their in ring skills. She's an asset as a teacher but they don't think she's big enough to be a monster, or attractive enough to be a baby face star.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Yeah, they've given her so much bad stuff to work with. But to be optimistic along with Rain (weird to say that), it's possible that this one works if they do it well afterwards and don't just leave it like it is, so let's hope for that.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
WWE don't know how to use a diva and need to learn from TNA. Natalya should just say "fuck you" and leave, go to TNA and if she really is that good, she'll be able to become the greatest women in TNA history.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Yeah, they've given her so much bad stuff to work with. But to be optimistic along with Rain (weird to say that), it's possible that this one works if they do it well afterwards and don't just leave it like it is, so let's hope for that.

I'm not optimistic at all about this lmao. But if they want this to finally be her chance the storyline virtually writes itself. The Bellas keep picking on her until she snaps and beats them down, talks about how she's been a bullying victim for years, being embarrassed by management, fooling around with Khali just as an excuse to get on TV while AJ sleeps her way to the top (kayfabe), and says it's time for all the bullies and the "divas" to get out of the way and let a serious wrestler win the belt, then gets in a feud with AJ. It's so damned easy, but there's no reason to believe they'll actually do this.

It's appalling how much they're misusing her. Surely she has a good enough look, and fans respect her enough as a wrestler to make the title believably important to her.
From what I heard she's coming across as really, really likable on Total Divas too. The stars should be aligning, but they've been falling for so long...

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
I feel really bad for Natalya. She's clearly a gifted and talented athlete who also has great mic skills. She's underutilized, and for a wrestler of her caliber, it's a real shame that she hasn't been a part of any meaningful storylines as of late. I think she could really help revive the Divas division.