Does WWE seriosuly hate Natayla?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Main reason why I just completely give up on the division and not even going to take it seriously until I see with my own eyes that it's improving. I look at Natalya and all that she can be and just... I cringe whenever she gets involved with something because I KNOW it's gonna' be something really embarrassing.

But like Dat Kid said, she's being sold as the underdog right now, so this total diva shit might pay off for her in the end.

On the topic of total divas, what a shit way to premiere a wrestler. I feel bad for Jojo and Eva Marie. I'm not sure of how much they wrestled beforehand (because I heard Eva was just a model before), but God fucking forbid they actually wrestle to get into the damn company.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Main reason why I just completely give up on the division and not even going to take it seriously until I see with my own eyes that it's improving. I look at Natalya and all that she can be and just... I cringe whenever she gets involved with something because I KNOW it's gonna' be something really embarrassing.

But like Dat Kid said, she's being sold as the underdog right now, so this total diva shit might pay off for her in the end.

On the topic of total divas, what a shit way to premiere a wrestler. I feel bad for Jojo and Eva Marie. I'm not sure of how much they wrestled beforehand (because I heard Eva was just a model before), but God fucking forbid they actually wrestle to get into the damn company.

But it's a reality show about kayfabe Divas! Pssh women don't rassle to get into companies. Lol either be on our show or go back to Shine.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Suffering from being related to the hart family. Natty > all here, and im tired of it after 13 months. I wish she would go TNA, i KNOW i'd see that fine ass on tv every week.

Reactions: Danielson

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'm not optimistic at all about this lmao. But if they want this to finally be her chance the storyline virtually writes itself. The Bellas keep picking on her until she snaps and beats them down, talks about how she's been a bullying victim for years, being embarrassed by management, fooling around with Khali just as an excuse to get on TV while AJ sleeps her way to the top (kayfabe), and says it's time for all the bullies and the "divas" to get out of the way and let a serious wrestler win the belt, then gets in a feud with AJ. It's so damned easy, but there's no reason to believe they'll actually do this.

It's appalling how much they're misusing her. Surely she has a good enough look, and fans respect her enough as a wrestler to make the title believably important to her.

From what I heard she's coming across as really, really likable on Total Divas too. The stars should be aligning, but they've been falling for so long...

Lol optimistic Rain, what was I thinking. I was probably drunk or high (is what I'd say if I drank or did drugs), but yeah, that seems like a way to go. There's always a chance they'll call it off, change their minds or this is just to get heat on the Bellas for them to feud with someone else later on. Would be a great storyline though.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
She had the farting gimmick, she was with Khali, and now she has this ugly gimmick with the bellas. Wtf is wrong with WWE? Natayla, one of the best female wrestlers on the planet, is being given these God-awful gimmicks for what reason? I know the divas division is dead in WWE, but you have an on-form AJ with Kaitlyn doing some good stuff, why not build Natayla up to get involved after that feud has ended?

I suspect fans of female wrestling really get frustrated watching Natayla get buried like this constantly.

I agree 110%. I don't understand it and it's not fair. She is the one teaching all of these divas how to wrestle, so you have to figure that they are just spitting images of her (BUT WORSE) It's disgusting really, and it's why I won't get into a single divas match.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
She had the farting gimmick, she was with Khali, and now she has this ugly gimmick with the bellas. Wtf is wrong with WWE? Natayla, one of the best female wrestlers on the planet, is being given these God-awful gimmicks for what reason? I know the divas division is dead in WWE, but you have an on-form AJ with Kaitlyn doing some good stuff, why not build Natayla up to get involved after that feud has ended?

I suspect fans of female wrestling really get frustrated watching Natayla get buried like this constantly.

It seems that way on Total Divas. Even my wife (who hates wrestling, but agreed to watch the reality show with me) said Natayla seemed like a doormat. She complained about how she was treated so much, but then was just all "yes sir/ma'am" when asked to do stuff like babysit the new divas at Wrestlemania. Of course, even though Total Divas is a "reality show", it could be building her up for the future. Gotta love editing!:jericho:

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score

Honestly... It does make me mad. She has more charisma then both Bella's combined and is still one of the best female wrestlers they ever had in the company. Vince is either stupid or only thinking with his penis... In which case... He has horrible taste in women.

David5150

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
WWE has honestly buried her to the ground. I don't think she can come back with any momentum. It's just a matter of time now until she's released, well probably not, she's a Hart. :russo:

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Natalya, Trish, Lita and Beth will always be the best female wrestlers to me. Gail Kim was also great but she got shit on too.

Nick

Reaction score
I don't understand this. Probably Bella Hoes making this happen. She's great in ring, solid on the mic, and i find her pretty attractive. Don't see what there is to hate. Either Vince's "revenge" cause she's a Hart or the Bella Twins have something to do with this. Apparently the hoes have some say in things considering their relationships with the two top guys