Doctor Who Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
The execute on Lethal does look dirty looking back, as I don't think Poyser had actually brought him up before that Day phase. Lethal's play made it go through easy with the least heat. I never thought of putting it together that Poyser would be the one doing that as scum.

Chloe B

Reaction score
Poyser more devious than Stringer Bell when it comes to his schemes

:heston

Better hope he don't get got like him!

Showtime

Reaction score
Mitch definitely should've gotten an HM given his targets, but I guess he wasn't as willing to write essays campaigning in the dead qt lmao. Scum were totally dominated in this game. It's a joke to give Poyser (who I caught with ease despite barely reading the game) an HM just because he posted a lot, before and after death. Tsk, a shame to see a host so easily manipulated! "I won't play your games if you don't give me an award!" Pathetic!

Just my opinion!

this is basically how i see it btw.

i was told in prem league mafia that i didnt deserve a HM because the other people deserved it, even though my alignment got to the final 3.

scum literally just got stomped throughout this game and it wasn't remotely close. im not really attacking poyser, but if i was in this same situation he would be saying i dont deserve a HM based on how my team ended up playing. the execute they did, that he was apart of, also looked incredibly bad on him.

Mitch also shot the SK n1. Considering everyone but myself, chevy, and mitch had flay as town and no one was interested in lynching him any time soon that's kinda a big swing for town because every night the SK survives is basically another town player dead.

Reactions: CraigPelton

Big Man

Reaction score

i was told in prem league mafia that i didnt deserve a HM because the other people deserved it, even though my alignment got to the final 3.

scum literally just got stomped throughout this game and it wasn't remotely close. im not really attacking poyser, but if i was in this same situation he would be saying i dont deserve a HM based on how my team ended up playing. the execute they did, that he was apart of, also looked incredibly bad on him.

Mitch also shot the SK n1. Considering everyone but myself, chevy, and mitch had flay as town and no one was interested in lynching him any time soon that's kinda a big swing for town because every night the SK survives is basically another town player dead.
Mafia and Indy won, so it had to be at least one from either (Rugrat and Kajuh) getting HM's. The argument was just you vs Ace for the final HM, but even while you were alive you were suggesting he should be lynched so I don't see much argument for you ahead of him especially since he achieved his win con. You were also dismissing stuff I'd accurately said wrt Flay/Ace being aligned because I was wrong on a previous read not because you necessarily disagreed with it.

Reactions: Poyser

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Mitch's usage was indeed great. From what I recall nobody was really suspecting Poyser until you did, so that why I feel he's deserving of a HM. I do understand everyone has different opinions on the matter, so it's all good. I just personally know I likely wouldn't have pushed on him without you being confirmed town, your points on him or POE being so narrow. Unlike Grim, Big Man and TP, I didn't really call Poyser out. Only at the beginning of the game briefly.
Well according to Poyser I had no impact whatsoever, even though everyone was townreading him until I started playing!
The execute on Lethal does look dirty looking back, as I don't think Poyser had actually brought him up before that Day phase. Lethal's play made it go through easy with the least heat. I never thought of putting it together that Poyser would be the one doing that as scum.
Oh that was easy for someone who plays with lethal and Poyser often. Poyser can't just ignore lethal in a game since he's the expert on his alignment. Like I said during the game, pushing him over activity alone and then having him be executed before he can defend himself in a way that would make his alignment readable was ideal for scum Poyser.

Showtime

Reaction score
Mafia and Indy won, so it had to be at least one from either (Rugrat and Kajuh) getting HM's. The argument was just you vs Ace for the final HM, but even while you were alive you were suggesting he should be lynched so I don't see much argument for you ahead of him especially since he achieved his win con. You were also dismissing stuff I'd accurately said wrt Flay/Ace being aligned because I was wrong on a previous read not because you necessarily disagreed with it.

breh i am not that petty. i thought you could be scum so i disregarded it, not just "big man was wrong, how dare he be wrong". this isn't really about that, i can live with ace getting his HM, which is whatever.

My main point was that game was actually close, this one wasn't. I think it's hard to say any mafia deserved one(and yes I know tpein kinda fucked it for everyone, but we don't really do sympathy HMs or 'what if' HMs, do we). poyser was going to push mitch, mitch claimed and thus couldn't get executed. lucky? sure. did it end up helping? absolutely. that lethal execute was also hardly the best move either.

Reactions: CraigPelton

Big Man

Reaction score
breh i am not that petty. i thought you could be scum so i disregarded it, not just "big man was wrong, how dare he be wrong". this isn't really about that, i can live with ace getting his HM, which is whatever.

My main point was that game was actually close, this one wasn't. I think it's hard to say any mafia deserved one(and yes I know tpein kinda fucked it for everyone, but we don't really do sympathy HMs or 'what if' HMs, do we). poyser was going to push mitch, mitch claimed and thus couldn't get executed. lucky? sure. did it end up helping? absolutely. that lethal execute was also hardly the best move either.
So at the time you died, you thought I was scum and had the remainder of the mafia team in your ordered lynch list - meaning that if we followed your reads we'd have lost?

I wouldn't say you deserved one, since you didn't pull up any trees after the Flay lynch. I'd not make a case for myself to be HM, but in contrast to you my reads were accurate and had they been followed would have seen town win hence the reason for scum killing me. I don't see the relevance in bringing this up now and you complained about it at the time.

Reactions: Poyser

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Y'all really arguing about a different game smh

OFF TOPIC. Mods? @Poyser

Showtime

Reaction score
So at the time you died, you thought I was scum and had the remainder of the mafia team in your ordered lynch list - meaning that if we followed your reads we'd have lost?

I wouldn't say you deserved one, since you didn't pull up any trees after the Flay lynch. I'd not make a case for myself to be HM, but in contrast to you my reads were accurate and had they been followed would have seen town win hence the reason for scum killing me. I don't see the relevance in bringing this up now and you complained about it at the time.

what does pulling up trees even mean tho.

we only need one scum to be caught to win. i caught one in flay immediately. yall ruined it. :cudi:

but trolling aside, this isn't about that game lol. mitch was a vig and didnt do dumb shit and probably doesn't get a chance to hm often. that's pretty worthy of a HM.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score

The execute never came back on me at all btw, it was great play

Alco

Reaction score
Yea I'm gonna lock this up

Status
Not open for further replies.