Doctor Who Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Man I dont even know why I kept trying at the end at all lmao, it was over the minute phenom claimed but I just wanted to at least give something to make it interesting. Think I said in the scum qt I was essentially doing it just to give you a crisis of confidence :heston

Just wanted to make it interesting for you!

I just didn't think you'd put that much effort in to trying if we were going to lynch you and you'd flip scum anyway, so it gave me pause on it lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Judging from your posts in the Dead QT I was being really annoying going on about Grim and Big Man constantly :lol

You did well to keep bouncing my thoughts in different directions. I'm one of those people that always considers multiple scenarios. So even though I felt pretty confident on those two, Chris and Tweet being up in the air gave me pause.

If not for Grim's reaction to me and his Chevy interaction, I like to think I would have kept pushing on that a big stronger but I abandoned that read for a bit. As I said, my play definitely had some flaws but impossible to be right on everything, so I'll not beat myself up over it.
Yeah for real, you were a constant thorn in the side and it was you that made me look like I was avoiding big man and grim because without you I'd have just pushed in different directions instead of actively having to sidestep them lmao. That's why I said to ace you were the clear MVP, phenom won the game with his role (and played the result super well) but you didn't really have role help and were just on the money for the entire game, to the point I was strongly considering killing you on N1

Fucking bulletproof though :hhh6:

• Haha
Reactions: Marty McFourth

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
the moment Barry literally threw the towel by talking about his own sign-ups :heston

Man was going on in the chatbox, commenting on the Mafia championship poll and opening his own sign up thread while being completely silent in here with his head under the guillotine.
:heston

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I just didn't think you'd put that much effort in to trying if we were going to lynch you and you'd flip scum anyway, so it gave me pause on it lol
This was the point tbh, the wifom of why would he try so hard was the only thing I had left to try. I wanted to make I was looking as pro town as possible whilst accepting my death in the hope of possibly causing people to have doubts

It was also a case of wifoming for when I was dead too, but pretty impossible when barry just isn't playing the game by that point lmfao

Alco

Reaction score
fucking Poyser killing CP again :tenay

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
fucking Poyser killing CP again :tenay
Eh I just killed any of the confirmed townies by this point lmao, I didnt want barry to have to deal with CP so he got the nod

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
PoyserPerson was signed in when posted
04-25-2021
04:45 PM ET (US)
Will TFW just fuck off with his readbacks, he’s gonna render everything I say obsolete ffs

:garrett

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
:heston

Yeah I had this big analysis post mostly written and was gonna post at the start of day and you just started making all the points I was gonna make ffs

• Haha

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
@Ace Did I have a choice with the Asetic btw? I'm guessing not with it being a passive role that was automatically applied.

Would I still have lost my shit even with the screwdriver in hand?

It's looking like I most likely would have lost my powers regardless in this game.

Alco

Reaction score
:WOW

DEVASTATINGLY OUTPLAYED

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I actually thought the Doctor was going to be a regenerative townie in the game because he has many forms in the show and can't die as such

Ace

Reaction score
@Ace Did I have a choice with the Asetic btw? I'm guessing not with it being a passive role that was automatically applied.

Would I still have lost my shit even with the screwdriver in hand?

It's looking like I most likely would have lost my powers regardless in this game.
No, you got one of your roles randomly and on that night it was ascetic. It applied automatically.

And yeah you would have lost everything regardless.

Ace

Reaction score
I actually thought the Doctor was going to be a regenerative townie in the game because he has many forms in the show and can't die as such
I thought about it but I wasn't going to make such a swingy role and try to balance a game with it in my first game back hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.